SORT BY Relevancy
Music with a Message with host Champale Parks
URIM7, a Jamaican gospel group from Kingston, Jamaica, declared Musical Ambassador of Caribbean American Heritage Month (CAHM) in June 2015 Washington D. C., as the First Gospel Band and the First Jamaican Band to be so named. This band is a unique team of singers and musicians, graduates of the Edna Manley School of Music, University of the West Indies (UWI) and University of Technology (UTECH) Jamaica. The band launched their debut album “The Assignment” in November of 2013. URIM7 has ministered all over the word and in addition to representing their island home, they have the distinct honor and pleasure of presenting music in a manner that brings joy, radiates light and with their distinct new sound. Tune in Thursday January 28, 2016 at 8:00pm to hear an exclusive interview URIM7.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, streaming live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Utah National Parks: Ann Whittaker - Content Manager of Utah.com, and Kathleen Gonder - Park Ranger, Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Philadelphia Flower Show: Sam Lemheney - PHS Chief of Shows & Events talks about the Show’s theme this year ‘Explore America: 100 Years of the National Park Service’
- Pinnacles National Park: Park Ranger Paul Lathrop talks about the spring wildflowers, birds and butterflies in America’s 59th National Park.
- From the Hood to the Woods: Phill Morris & Roy Beasley discuss Generation X Group’s 1st Annual Youth Excursion to Yosemite.
- Art in Parks: Tanya Orgeta, founder of National Parks Arts Foundation talks about their Artist-in-Residency Programs and Workshops.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for a special Big Blend Radio panel discussion on national parks, with guest representatives from the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) including:
- John Garder - Director of Budget & Appropriations, Government Affairs
- Alan Spears - Director of Cultural Resources and Government Affairs
- Mark Wenzler - Mark Wenzler is the Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs
This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA and Born Free Foundation, discusses the outcome of the CITES 66th Meeting of the Standing Committee in Geneva.
- Mark Wenzler, Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs for National Parks Conservation Association, discusses Southwestern Parks in Peril.
- Caeli Quinn – Co-founder of Climate Ride cycling and hiking challenges that raise awareness and support sustainability, active transportation, and environmental causes.
- Erin Hunt, Director of Operations at the California Wolf Center in Julian, CA discusses California wolves and Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery in the Southwest.
Plus, Hollywood History Nature Style, as recalled by Steve Schneickert.
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - it was the Spring of 1831 when French political thinker and historian, Alexis de Tocqueville came to America…that trip resulted in the brilliant work of Democracy in America...would he be stunned by the blatant end runs around the Constitution we see today? We'll find out with Prof from The King's College right here in NYC, MATTHEW PARKS. Plus, So, Obama is keeping his promise…and you know it won’t benefit America…he says he’s closing Gitmo. Can he do that and if he does, how will that affect our national security? And Iran is about to receive Billions, thanks to this President and his ilk…and yet they detained out Sailors and use it as propaganda around the world. Are they playing us for a fool? Former Spokesman for the DoD, JD GORDON, will bring the truth we're not getting from this White House. AND, Iran, poised to rake in billions, thanks to this administration…which they will use for their nuclear program…used our Navy (the most powerful Navy in the world) as propaganda against the West on the world stage. And Sec. Kerry added insult to injury, fortifying that weak image. Will the next President be able to reverse the damage this WH has done to our first line of defense? We'll find out from author & USA retired Col. PATRICK MURRAY! In the words of Benjamin Franklin, "If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately." Come hang with us...
Today, I am trying out a new co-host.... another DJ named Eric........We have been Facebook friends for awhile now... and share similar interests.....We both have attended many concerts over the years and today, we will discuss some of them......
Join us Monday February 8th as we sit down Cornelius Parks, Senior Pastor at First Bethel MB Church.
The conversation starts at Noon.... don't miss it!!!!!!!
"Taking The Limits Off Radio", A non-traditional radio show with a vision to spread the Truth of God's Word; that inspires and encourages you to have a meaningful relationship with Christ, through biblical teaching and relevant information. A talk show that "breaks the chains off the norm" to promote a realistic conversation with God and his people.
You can also watch the simulcast on Ustream at
Live from the Brand New "Taking The Limits OFF Studios"
PWTorch assistant editor James Caldwell hosts the Raw Post-Game Show with PWTorch columnist Greg Parks breaking down the show with live calls and emails to email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)