SORT BY Relevancy
Article I Section 10 of the United States Constitution states that; "No State shall make anything but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debt." The green Federal Reserve Note that we now carry were first issued in 1914 right after the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was passed."
On June 05, 1933, Congress passed House Joint Resolution (HJR 192) HJR 192 was passed to suspend the gold standard and abrogate the gold clause in the national constitution. Since then no one in America has been able to lawfully pay a debt.
In 1971 President Richard Nixon took us completely off of the gold standard, but with the passage of HJR 192, congress stated that all debt is to be discharged.
Our guest this evening, "Mr. Phillip Gillon," says that accessing the office of the State Comptroller is a possible remedy for our overwhelming debt.
Let's Evolve Into Higher Consciousness...
John Clifton is the Libertarian Party nominee for New York State Comptroller in 2014. He spent 6 years in the United States Navy and 15 years working as a Social Worker doing homeless outreach, drug counseling and foster care prevention. John served 3 years as State Chair of the New York Libertarian Party and currently serves as State Representative for the Libertarian Party of Queens County
The Man. Is Back. Russell Gallo returns to Brooklyn GOP Radio!
Plus, scheduled to come on the show is Bob Antonacci, the attorney / CPA that is the Republican candidate for State Comptroller and the current Comptroller of Onondaga County here in New York. He'll be talking about his upcoming fundraiser at MCU Park, what exactly a Comptroller does and why you should care - a lot.
All that, plus we wanna know WHO YA GOT for this week's Buffoon of the Week!
Operation Choke Point was created by the Justice Department to “choke out” companies the Administration considers a “high risk” or otherwise objectionable, despite the fact that they are legal businesses. The goal of the initiative is to deny these merchants access to the banking and payments networks that every business needs to survive.
· Operation Choke Point has forced banks to terminate relationships with a wide variety of entirely lawful and legitimate merchants. The initiative is predicated on the claim that providing normal banking services to certain merchants creates a “reputational risk” sufficient to trigger a federal investigation. Acting in coordination with Operation Choke Point, bank regulators labeled a wide range of lawful merchants as “high-risk” – including coin dealers, firearms and ammunition sales, and short-term lending. Operation Choke Point effectively transformed this guidance into an implicit threat of a federal investigation.
· The Department is aware of these impacts, and has dismissed them. Internal memoranda on Operation Choke Point acknowledge the program’s impact on legitimate merchants. Senior officials informed Attorney General Eric Holder that as a consequence of Operation Choke Point, banks are exiting entire lines of business deemed “high risk” by the government.
Although this conflict has raged for well over a century, tensions between Israel and Palestine have spiked recently under a barrage of killings and revenge killings. But while there seems to be plenty of culpability on both sides, how is this critical incident being reported by America’s main stream media? And how is the media’s coverage affecting the “court of popular opinion”?
Tonight, on Press  for Democracty . . .
Join us for an evening with Special Guest Hesham El-Meligy, 2009 winner of the “Peacemaker” award from Peace Action
Hesham El-Meligy is an interfaith and community leader, who lives on what he calls "the proud and independent state of Staten Island." His mission in life is to build bridges of understanding and respect between people from different religions, cultures, and backgrounds. He reaches out to the community with his presentations and dialogues about the true teachings of Islam, and what it is like being Muslim in today's world.
Mr. El-Meligy has invested more than a decade in interfaith relations, bringing people together in campaigns and events to promote understanding and preserving rights. In 2009, in recognition of his tireless work of bridging communities and faiths, Mr. El-Meligy received the “Peacemaker” award from Peace Action. He is also a founding member of the Building Bridges Coalition, Muslims for Liberty, and the National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms. He serves on the steering committee for the New York Neighbors for American Values Coalition. And in 2013, Mr. El-Meligy earned the Libertarian Party nominee for New York City Comptroller.
Rotterdam resident Shele Hamill lost track of her Aunt Sue 30 years ago. After a severe stroke, her widowed, childless aunt died quietly and anonymously in a Florida nursing home. Like many Capital Region residents, Shele is entitled to money her relative left behind at a New York address. That money--and Shele thinks it could be considerable--is being held in a trust by New York State, waiting for the closest relative to claim it.
Shele has begun the process to claim her aunt's investment account. She won't know the amount until the process is complete.
The office of the New York State comptroller is trying to get the message out to New York residents. State senators have begun publicizing theses unclaimed funds to their constituents. That's how Shele learned of the possible funds entitled to her.
Sponsored by the Point Cafe, Bill Klee, Tax Professional, Arthur's Market.
Mr. Jess Marshall is the founder, CEO and President of “The Marshall Group” (TMG) a financial services organization that provides financial, management and planning services for businesses and individuals and has been doing so for more than thirty years. Currently serves on the NJ-NATP (New Jersey chapter of the National Association of Tax Professionals) board as Director.
Mr. Marshall has a B.S. in Business Administration and Economics from NC Central University and an MBA from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. He has worked in the corporate sector for over 30 years as an accountant, manager and comptroller. Mr. Marshall is a Registered Tax Return Preparer and also holds licenses in insurance, real estate and securities, in several states. Mr. Marshall has taught accounting, business planning and economics At DeVry University.
TMG’s core business principles are to:
Manage financial matters of individuals and small businesses in a manner similar to major companies by following the steps of: needs analysis, planning then management.
View financial needs holistically (i.e., examine the needs, products and services that may apply).
Periodically review and adjust client’s financial picture, as things change over time.
Based on the core business principles, TMG’s philosophy is to focus on the client, not any particular product. TMG wants to ensure that the client is whole and that their goals are being achieved.
“If I know what you want and where you want to go then I can assist you in achieving you financial goals” … Jess Marshal
O:732-968-7500; F: 908-325-0010; C: 732-470-4207; TMGfinancial.net
Join us Tuesday, April 15th for a Tax Day Tea Party Rally on the radio!
The Tea Party turns five and we're too busy working to rally in the streets so we have moved it to the radio this year!
Are you Taxed Enough Already and tired of Washington's out of control spending? Are you sick of burdensome regulations? Are you outraged over the federal government using the courts to abuse citizens with lawsuits that they can't possibly afford to defend?
Our special guests include Congressman Bill Flores, Texas State Senator Brian Birdwell, Texas Candidate for Agriculture Commissioner, Sid Miller, Glenn Hager, candidate for Texas Comptroller, Raz Shafer, Executive Director of Run, Ted, Run! and other guests from around the state and country! You never know who might pop in to say hello!
Join us from 8-10 PM Central time in live chat and sound off! Or call our listener line during the show.
Although we are just 4 years apart in age and were neighbors about five houses away and students at Sts. Peter and Paul Elementary School, Arnold and I did not know each other very well until now that we are retired and I have returned to our common home. So, let's learn together what Arnold has to say about his life as a child growing up on St. Thomas.
"I was born at Easter-time 1950 on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands – a 32 square mile island in the middle of the chain of islands that separates the Atlantic Ocean from the Caribbean Sea. Sixty-three years later, I'm still living on the same island. But I've had a lifetime of experiences and adventures – some of them positive and exciting, others terrifying and heartbreaking, and still others that were, quite frankly, very embarrassing. I invite you to travel with me down memory lane as I share with you what it was like growing up on this little island that its residents affectionately call 'The Rock'."
Some might think it is somewhat egotistical that I'm writing my life story. After all, why would anyone be interested in reading it? I guess in a way, that's true. However, I'm writing this mainly for my daughter, granddaughter, and their future descendants. It wasn't until very recently that I became interested in family history and, by that time, my grandparents, my father, and most of my aunts and uncles had already passed away. My wife, Helena Elvira Perkins, is in the same situation because her parents and other ancestors are also now gone. Unfortunately, we didn't think of asking them about their life stories when they were alive and now it's too late. Hopefully, this biography will serve that purpose and, at the same time, be of interest to anyone who has ever lived on St. Thomas.
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 28MAR SHOW SUMMARY
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
1. NESARA UNFOLDING? POTENTIAL EVIDENCE SUPPORTING LONG-AWAITED CHANGE.
2. ISSUES UPDATE ON EVENTS IN UKRAINE. EU HAS BLOOD ON ITS HANDS.
3. G7 LEADERS MEETING IN BELGIUM – WITHOUT RUSSIA / OBAMA MEETS POPE.
4. OBAMA SETTING UP ISRAEL FOR A FALL / ISRAEL NOT A ‘JEWISH STATE’ / ISRAEL CLOSES EMBASSIES WORLDWIDE.
5. OFFICE OF COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY ANNOUNCES INTRODUCTION OF VOLCKER RULE IN U.S. ON 01APRIL.
6. THE SCAM OF IMF LOANS TO UKRAINE / GOLD STOLEN FROM UKRAINE.
7. BRICS ALLIANCE MOVING TO ISOLATE CABAL COUNTRIES?
8. AURORACOIN LAUNCHES IN ICELAND.
9. ALASKA PETITION SEEKS TO SECEDE FROM U.S. TO JOIN RUSSIA.
10. MALAYSIAN FLIGHT UPDATE: CIA HOAX / LATEST SPECULATION / LESSONS TO BE LEARNED.
11. TECH: STUDENTS CREATE DISK TO CLEAN WATER.
12. HEALTH: TEACHER RESIGNS; CITES PRESSURES OF DYSFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM THAT FAILS CHILDREN.
13. URUGUAY SEEKS TO IMPORT CANNABIS TO MEET NEEDS AHEAD OF INTRODUCTION OF NEW LAW.
14. FINAL WORDS : WILLINGNESS TO CHANGE AND CHANGING PERSPECTIVES: DR. WAYNE DYER.
My Guest today is: Gordon Duff Editor: Veteranstoday/com
Transponder signals mysteriously disappear. Jetliners veer off course, then vanish without a trace. Seemingly impossible cell phone calls add to the mystery. It happened on 9/11. Now it has happened again in Malaysia.
Family members of the passengers on Malaysian Airlines MH370 report getting ring tones when they call their missing loved ones. Social networking sites show the missing passengers “on-line.” The airline reports getting ring tones on the crew’s cell phones.
According to the London Daily Mail, “a Malaysia Airlines official, Pentagon Comptroller Dov Zakheim, a Zionist extremist, managed to lose 2.3 trillion dollars from the Pentagon’s accounts shortly before 9/11. Zakheim’s company SPC invented a “flight termination system” designed to allow operators to seize control of aircraft by remote control and fly them from the ground. Several of the key people who developed Zakheim’s “Flight Termination System” were on the 9/11 flights. Were they silenced? Or rewarded with money and a new identity in a National Security Witness Protection Program?
Zakheim’s “Flight Termination System” appears to have been used on 9/11.
Was it also used on Malaysian Airlines Flight 370?
Please go to http://freeamerican.com and www.shop.freeamerican.com to order my books and the new Free American Magazines.
Today 3:00 PM CST The Michael Berryman Show on Conservative Nation Media inc
We'll be discussing the results of the Texas Primary and moving into the Runoff Elections on May 27th. Dan Patrick vs David Dewhurst , Ken Paxton vs Dan Branch , Wayne Christian vs Ryan Sitton.
Also discussing Harvey Hildbrand withdraws from State Comptroller runnoff handing the nomination to Glenn Hegar and much much more.
Also discussing politely pushing Representatives to support Scott Turner for Speaker of the House in the 84th Texas Legislture
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)