SORT BY Relevancy
COMPLAINING (Discontent, Griping, Whining)
Why do we complain?
BIBLE READING: Exodus 16:1-10
KEY BIBLE VERSE: In the desert the whole community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. (Exodus 16:2, niv)
Complaining can become a habitual response to stress. It happened again. As the Israelites encountered danger, shortages, and inconvenience, they complained bitterly and longed to be back in Egypt. But as always, God provided for their needs. Difficult circumstances often lead to stress, and complaining is a natural response. The Israelites didn’t really want to be back in Egypt; they just wanted life to get a little easier.
Yahya Bandele is the Founder and Chairman of The C.O.F.A.H Network and the Creator, writer and director of the best selling Documentary on amazon.com "Hebrew or the So-Called Negro" Yahya will discuss current events, history, science and Geo-politics from a scriptural Hebrew Ysralite scriptural perspective. We also encourage caller participation and feedback
View Yahya's feature films by clicking link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLdws1o2agoBw-nqaYBjG9Yg
View Yahya's Daily Video Blog https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv4Ov4g0N91ikDd5zHMAmvxr2Fyhf9s7v
Yahya's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/yahya.bandele
To learn more about COFAH log on to www.cofah
Why do we as human beings complain about things in life; that we have ultimately have control of? Whether it's dealing with finances to relationships; people always tend to complain about the difficult issues or challenges in life. I believe we all have the ability to change any situation that we're not happy with, or comfortable in...All we have to do is be honest with ourselves, take evaluation and quit making excuses and do something about it.
Whether it’s our jobs, financial situation, relationship status or family issues… We’ve ALL been guilty of unnecessary COMPLAINING. “Between Brothers” on “The Dedan Tolbert Show” returns LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST to take an in depth look at the Book of Numbers and discuss how God viewed and punished the Israelites for complaining, being ungrateful and unappreciative of their blessings. To hear Minister Oshal High and I dissect what the Word says about the importance of being joyful at all times because things could always be worse, listen LIVE by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
Despite the meme that gay athletes are a distraction to their teams, Jason Collins' season with the Brooklyn Nets came and went. The Nets had a strong season with Collins, going to the Eastern Conference semifinals before losing to the two-time defending champion Miami Heat. What does Collins' quiet exit tell us about the state of pro sports for gay athletes?
While we've talked a lot about Michael Sam for the last few weeks, the one new angle is the complaints from Christians that Tim Tebow was rejected for his religion while Michael Sam is welcomed for his sexual orientation. Is that even true?
Plus, Connor Barwin had some revealing revelations about the Philadelphia Eagles.
GOD has an answer for everything. There's nothing that catches GOD off guard. He knows all and He's never fearful. Christ-dwelling Christians are to live lives of rest -- in the Rock of our salvation. His yoke is easy and his burden is light. Yes, we can securely rest in our Lord, pass the tests, and praise and glorify Him -- regardless -- because truly -- whatever it is, it's not bigger than GOD!
Sometimes it's easier to complain because of what life looks like. Sometimes we want to give up, but failed to see God's grace on our lives. When your situation looks impossible look unto the heavens, go to the cross, and bring it to the master. Step aside and let God do what he said he would do. Don't complain, it will become a habit, a habit you can'tafford to take on, on top of everything esle. Hold on ,and rejoice, be thankful to the Lord. Rejoice!!!!!
The United States F.A.A. halts on USA flights into Israel after a Hamas rocket hits within 1 mile of the International Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel. Also now the death toll of Israeli soldiers rises to 29 and over 650 dead in Gaza as Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel the ground war continues. Also Pro-Russian Separatist "Shoot Down" 2 Ukraine warplanes in eastern Ukraine near Russian border. Also a Taiwan Airplane TransAsia Airways crashes in Taiwan leaving 51 dead. China seals off a city of 30,000 people and puts them in quarantine as the "Bubonic Plague" breaks out in China. Also "Israel Miracle" in the Gaza Strip the Hamas leaders complain "Their God Changes the path of our rockets in mid-air". These and other apocalyptic events and bible prophecy along with the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
I have a message for citizens of America today. Find the youtube Pray for Peace by Reba. And then I ask that you work for peace.
It is a good thing to place prosperity first in all you do. Working for prosperity is life changing emotionally, physically, and financially. Prosperity is always at the top of my to-do-list. Everything I do I expect to reap rewards. I find happiness in successes. Helping others find jobs leads to the successes people seek in their lives. Jobs begin with the daily productivity I embrass daily. Having faith in bringing about change is where a prayer life comes in. Prayer done properly is uplifting. Daily prayer keeps you humble and forceful as the situation requires. Praise is the tool to carry in your heart for peace.
Realizing politics is the place where our nation seeks improvements when we can't go it along. Realizing political knowledge and the application of political knowledge strengthens the masses. The key to success is the application of knowledge. Politics, praise, and productivity leads to prosperity. Application is the action that must be put forth once you have the knowledge. Never cease to learn. Life is contance change. Trying to live a today of a century ago is not productivity. Living in the past is at best, applying traditions which are proven benefiticial, to today, to make better tomorrows. When a man ceases to accept change, it is time for pasture. When a man only complains and is unable or unwilling to act on knowledge to change things, it is time for pasture. Prosperity can be yours but only if you are willing to apply the required knowledge to bring about prosperity. Complain and find yourself in the same place, same time next year complaining. Identify issues that require change and find where you can initiate change to lead to solutions. Apply your learned knowledge to reach successes for days of peace and a pleasant retirement.
Join the LIONS as WE discuss OUR future plans and how WE will make a major push into the streets of America to save OUR people! Lets discuss WHY WE do what WE do! How WE can stop the KILLING in OUR COMMUNITIES! It is Past the TIME that WE the FOI and MGT take OUR rightful place among OUR people! How will WE do it? What will it take? And what type of Opposition do WE expect to get? Its no longer time to sit and complain, it is time for US to get up and go to work!
TUNE IN TONIGHT….and SPREAD the WORD!
ALSO: A special message for NEW YORK!
in Self Help
Author, hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, Master Energy Healer, Jennifer Masters is our guest speaker on a live show, with the topic; Relationships- Molecules of Emotion. She says that every thought that we have impacts our body. Whether positive or negative. Thinking I AM SICK can make us sick. Thinking I AM VIBRANTLY HEALTHY can convey and add to the body wellness. Our minds create our illness, coupled with emotion we can make ourselves ill. This same theory can be used on relationships. When we complain about our lover, husband, wife.... we begin to feel more negative, we create conflict inside the relationship.
When we think loving thoughts about our mate - we increase the love between our partners and our selves. Every illness has an emotional component (and thought) attached to it. www.jenniferelizabethemasters.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (62 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (10 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Changing Minds Online (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- War Cry2 (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (0 chatters)