SORT BY Relevancy
Unite Doc provides access to multiple supplemental health care insurance services for an unbelievably low price. Imagine having the ability to call a Board Certified physician 24/7/365 as many times as you want for less than $20/month. Unite Doc was created by a man who desired to bring affordable consultative services to all people and save them from expensive trips to the ER. Join host Larry Muck as the CEO of Unite Doc talks about its work with uninsured, underinsured, and insureds across the country to get real-time access to healthcare consultations.
To find out more send Larry an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Let' s Truck Destination Health show is not limited to just talking about health, or exercise or how to deal with everyday stresses, etc. We are coming together to talk about a "movement" ....YOU are part of creating a health movement that we will work together on, learn together, even stumble together forward....as we do the hard work to build a sustainable, enjoyable, full-of-the-healthiest-selves life we can. Join us and see what we are about, where we are going and make the commiitment to hop on the best ride of this thing called life!
Goal of Men’s Health Month
The purpose of Men’s Health Month is to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of disease among men and boys. This month gives health care providers, public policy makers, the media, and individuals an opportunity to encourage men and boys to seek regular medical advice and early treatment for disease and injury. The response has been overwhelming with thousands of awareness activities in the USA and around the globe.
How can folks get access to Farmers Markets. How can towns and cities expand Food access to those challenged to find Good Nutrition to help fight Obesity and Diabetes. One town has an idea. Join us at 11:30am, CST time zone and hear how your town can expand Food access to folks. Indiana University Health 'Garden on the Go' (r) has some neat ideas.
A Group in Nebraska will tell us what they do in reaching folks in their town with Community Gardens.
Also, I will give information on the American Farmland Trust and their upcoming National conference for October 20-22nd in Lexington, Kentucky. They will have various Speakers from all over the USA during this National event.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Purchase "Community Garden Revolution" on AMAZON.com and Order at your Favorite Bookstores.
Read my Blog "Community Garden Revolution" and at Facebook "Community Garden Revolution".
You can purchase Garden Equipment and Tools at 10% OFF at Nate's All American Store ONLINE Retailer. At the Checkout place the Code "comgar14" and receive 10% off your next ONLINE order.
NEW!!! on the Market Today! is my AudioBook "Community Garden Revolution Notes!" you can find on Audible, iTunes, and soon on AMAZON. Priced so that you can give as Christmas Stocking Stuffers, give to Friends and Family, to your local PTA, Schools, Non-Profit Groups, Businesses that could be potential Sponsors, and, others! A concise AudioBook on how to start a Community Garden!
Health Radio Network All Things Natural For Optimum Health
We discuss advanced slimming technology and the effects of stress on your hormones. We use photonics to get a jump start and then test to balance hormones. We are about getting and keeping healthy. We have over 70 years of combined medical experience for this journey. Lipo-Light is the vehicle that will start you on the road to real health. We are broadcasting the latest medical and complementary medical news and our phones are always open for discussion. Listen for great guests on topics all related to your health. 347-989-8899
Lipo Light Naples
1575 Pine Ridge Rd Suite 6
Call in and join the conversation
Join me and my guest Lenese Stephens as we discuss the mental health in the black community. Is the black community still living with the denil that mental health does not exsist. Ms. Stephens will share her knowlege and give us some key points when dealing with a person that is struggling with mental health.
Ms.Stephens received her Master's degree in Community Counseling in 2011 and then went further to complete requirements for her doctoral degree, which is still currently in progress. In 2013, Ms. Stephens became a licensed mental health therapist in the state of Maryland. Once licensed she left her tenure with Fairfax County Government and began offering mental health services to juveniles within Maryland's juvenile detention centers in Baltimore, MD.
Population health has arrived on the healthcare scene, and if we’re smart, we’ll make sure it’s here to stay. Susan Marks from Amati Health will talk with Singola Consulting about why it’s smart to move towards population health, what an effective strategy looks like, and how it benefits both healthcare organizations and the patient experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (5 chatters)
- Destination Paranormal (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- SHILOAH (2 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)