SORT BY Relevancy
Our experience renting a booth and exhibiting at New York Comic Con 2013.
We exhibited at a ula booth at the Jacob Javits Center in NY.
A.V. Rental Services, inc.
Click here to see our event and project pics on Facebook
Click here to see our videos on Youtube
Dungeon Crawlers Radio welcomes to the show the creator and mastermind behind Salt Lake Comic Con, Dan Farr.
Dungeon Crawlers Radio will be taking this opportunity to speak with Dan regarding his inspiration from Salt Lake Comic Con fans and what it has taken to plan for FanX. As well as find out how Salt Lake Comic Con’s impact on Utah tourism.
If you have questions regarding Salt Lake Comic Con or FanX feel free to contact Dungeon Crawlers Radio during the live interview by email, Facebook, or calling in live to 626-226-1475.
This episode of Dungeon Crawlers Radio has been brought to you by Audible. Visit http://www.audibletrial.com/DungeonCrawlersRadio for a free trial membership*.
*Note: From the Audible website, here are the terms of the free membership. Read the fine print, please!
Audible® Free Trial Details
* Get your first 30 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one credit. In almost all cases, one credit equals one audiobook. After your 30 day trial, your membership will automatically renew each month for just $14.95, billed to the credit card you used when you registered with Audible. With your membership, you will receive one credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is up, you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. See the complete terms and policy applicable to Audible memberships.
Shawn and Martin are back with an all-new episode of the Con Artist Podcast! Tune in for the guys' recapping of Tampa Bay Comic Con, their second #DeathToFanboys panel, and their takes on some of the week's big geek stories, including: news of Ben Affleck being cast as the Dark Knight breaking the hearts of fanboys everywhere, plus their Picks of the Week, your calls, and more, live at 9PM east!
Shawn and Martin are back with a brand new episode of the Con Artist Podcast! This week: Holy cow, the news coming out of San Diego Comic-Con kept getting better! We'll touch on some of the big news, including: Batman appearing in the next MAN OF STEEL movie and Marvel announcing THE AVENGERS sequel's title: Age of Ultron! Thet're live at 9PM EST, only on the Con Artist Entertainment Network!
Join the Fever Keeps It Real crew as we discuss this coming weekend's Baltimore Comic Con taking place at the Baltimore Convention Center, which Fever Keeps It Real will be covering. We will also welcome some guests from various independent wrestling federations and much more. Tune in for all the info you need about both Baltimore Comic Con and the world of professional wrestling and pop culture.
Another year spent in Maryland for the 2013 baltimore Comic con. I\ll talk about what I did and how the show was. If you attened, call in
While it is a caller driven show the topic is, loosely, popular television shows influence within New York Comic Con 2013. We discuss the role we played at last year's Con. If we have time we will get into general audio visual. As always call in with any topic.
We'll be having a special day and time for this week's episode as we'll be hearing from Nat live from San Diego Comic-Con! In this episode: The latest stills Shadowhunters at from Comic-Con Comic-Con TMI panel guests and events The Bane Chronicles: The Midnight Heir If we have time, we will e
Join us as we preview C2E2, the hottest comic convention in the month of April, disucss the latest in the KOKOMO-CON charity auction, and discuss all the comic conventions in the midwest you should hit this year, and give you some tips on how to really enjoy the upcoming conventions to the fullest.This weeks ON LIVE GUEST to be announced!
Home from Comic-Con to a better audio feed! Tune in tonight to talk all about my experiences at this year's comic-con: The interviews (Revolution, Once Upon a Time, Once in Wonderland, Vikings, Defiance), the sights and sounds and parties! Fangirl moments and serious conversations.
This week has had the tragic end of a tournament, the release of a Jamie-tastic commercial, and a whole bunch of news straight of Comic Con and San Diego. We will discuss all of that news and more in our fifteenth episode of Shadowhunter's Stelecast: A Bit of Comic Con Relief! As always, you can follow our tweets @SteleCast along with joining the chat with the hashtag #ShadowhuntersSC during the show. In this episode: We will begin with a brief couple announcements and stories about the
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (52 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (42 chatters)
- The Drew Show (15 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (7 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- WhispernThunder (7 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (5 chatters)
- George Shibers Lectures (4 chatters)
- Interior Alignment (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- Chalk Face (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Crossfire (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lina Jay (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)