SORT BY Relevancy
The Darkside...(Theresa Caputo) and the Light...(Barbara Ann)
Psychic and medium, Barbara Ann weighs in on the rumors about fake psychics...in her own words...
open for discussion on all things lets talk the real deal earned power given power and those who want it... I can talk about the four times i almost died and what i saw... just dont jump me with the prove it too much ... let it flow it tends to just happen....
I have worked along side the RCMP LOCATING dead people
THERE'S BEEN A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE---You have been hearing that Theresa Caputo, THE LONG ISLAND MEDIUM, has been under attack for being a fake psychic.
This has pissed off TRUE, REAL psychics!!! Join us, and meet Barbara Ann---Psychic, Medium, Clairvoyent, Tuesday on the Brian Hammer Jackson show, along with the morning crew; 7 am Pacific 10 am Eastern. If you would like to come into the studio, the number is 646-595-3032.
THE FORCE AWAKENS....
The Christine Upchurch Show: Expanding your consciousness with Whales and Dolphins. Whales and Dolphins are high spiritual beings that love us. You can expand your consciousness by understanding who they are and how to connect with them, physically and telepathically. Join Christine and animal communicator Mary J. Getten to find out how!
Are you clairvoyent? Do you have psychic ability? What if I were to tell you that everyone is psychic and everyone has the ability to be clairvoyent? Would you believe me? Yes? No? Maybe? The Dreaming Medium, Amma Jordan is our guest tonight. She will break down all there is to know about being a Medium. Being Psycic. Being Clairvoyent and much more. Tune in soon.
Listen to what Amma has to tell us regarding her abilities. Practice makes perfect and maybe, just maybe you'll be able to figure out your own abilities.
The Wild Woman: Nature, Intimacy and Sexual Energy with Julie McIntyre.
Soul Recovery - 12 Keys to Healing Addiction with Author and Speaker Ester Nicholson.
Author, Poet, Clairvoyant and Host of Psychic World on Transformation Talk Radio John G. Sutton and Countess Starella
The esoteric sciences and science are drawing ever more closer. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” It is this junk DNA that can be reprogramed.
Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.
Please call in without callers we are nothing
Thursday March 10th:
Charisse Landise ~ Clairvoyant Healer
10 PM Eastern, 7 Pacific
Tonight join Onefeather and clairvoyant healer and reader Clarisse Landise for a lively discussion as well as insights and healing! We will be taking calls from listeners!
Join Ghost Hunters' Jason Hawes & TAPS ParaMagazine's JV Johnson for an exploration of the normal, the abnomormal & the paranormal and everything in between. Guests, interviews, an listener calls make this the most interesting show on the internet.
Listen live on Monday nights from 98pm - 12:00 am EST. Listen at www.spreaker.com/beyondrealityradio
This week's guests include:
Nancy du Tertre - a psychic detective, mediam and clairvoyent who discusses cases, and real-life experiences
John Edwards - owner of the Stardust Ranch (The Alien Ranch) - who claims that his property is the hub of alien activity for the world.
Joseph Laycock - a Professor of Religious Studies at Texs State University discusses the recent increase in popularity of exorcisms and their relationship to religious beliefs.
...and much more!
Visit the following websites for more information:
www.scareacon.com - excellent convention
www.tapsparamag.com - TAPS ParaMagazine
www.beyondrealityradio.com - show website
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (9 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- The Mediums View (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Intelligencia (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)