SORT BY Relevancy
Co Host Ron March showings how civil rights is on trial.....Michael Vick civil rights vs Michael Brown civil rights....What is civil rights, why is it on trail, the difference between civil rights and human rights
Why Insured Civil Rights? Many people injured in Car Accidents can spend up to ten years waiting for a fair and equitable settlement, only to be worse off by the end of their claim. In fact, far too many find themselves living at poverty levels, by no fault of their own. Congress supports the Insurance Industry through Lobbyist allowing a lack of legislation which could aid insured in receiving prompt payments and legal avenues to move their claims forward in a timely manner. Insured Civil Rights Act could make this possible and empower Car Accident Victims creating a level playing field to that of Insurance Companies with vast wealth and influence. .
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on some of the unfinished business of the civil rights movement by questioning the emotional and psychological legacy of this remarkable historical period and how it relates to current self-perceptions of the modern-day Black community. Did our strategic quest for political and legal equality neglect our need for psychological liberation? Did we push so hard to be equal with the majority group that we psychologically undermined our own unique value and beauty as a people?
Joining us to sort this out is former Tuskegee mayor Omar Neal, activist mother and lawyer Enola Aird, and psychologist Dr. Daryl Rowe. Together we will discuss this issue of emotional emancipation and its ongoing connection with our quest for civil rights.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson... pull up a chair.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM EST.
IN SEARCH OF AN
BY AND FOR
THE MODERN CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.
A HISTORICAL LOOK
IMPACT OF MOBTICS
ON PUBLIC POLICY
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
Hello and welcome to the Forum a show about how politics results in policies that impact people. I’m Michael Fauntroy. The Forum premiers every Friday at Noon Eastern on the Tavis Smiley Network on Blog Talk Radio. You can also hear past editions of The Forum by visiting the show page. You can follow me on my website, MichaelFauntroy.com, on Twitter @MKFauntroy, or on Facebook at Michael K. Fauntroy.
Black Youth, Social Activism, and the Post-Civil Rights Generation is today’s topic. Political and social activism is not necessarily willed from one generation to the next. Indeed, the causes rallied around differ from one generation to the next. Sekou Franklin is here to help us understand what has happened to Black youth in the post-civil rights generation.
He is associate professor of political science at Middle Tennessee State University and author of the forthcoming book After the Rebellion: Black Youth, Social Movement Activism, and the Post-Civil Rights Generation
American Vernacular takes on the issue of voter suppression and how this seems destined to become the new civil rights battle of the 21st century. How can a nation that has proliferated war around the world inthe name of democracy deny any of its citizens the right to vote in fair and free elections? It's time to ask the question. AV announces the launch of Sisters Of Action, a grassroots organization established to get urban women registered to vote.
Tune in and join the conversation. To call, dial 619-768-2924.
Its hard to imagine a company dedicated to caring for the needs of population that could hardly be more vulnerable, the elderly with dementia and/or Alzheimer's, would be engaged in what is believed to be an outright conspiracy and/or Nationwide pattern and practice of depriving them of their civil rights for money. Exploitation! Pick up a newspaper or google elder abuse and it's not so hard to believe anymore. Silverado started with a pure concept and good direction, according to former employees, who left claiming that the quality went completely downhill, as one would expect when it went public like a chain of McDonalds' in 2011. But the stories we are hearing even daily as more people step forward, are shocking, and reveal a far more egregious practice that the World must know to avoid your loved ones being imprisoned and drugged against their will for money. Join us.
I received an email regarding comments I made last week during the last segment of the show. I won't reveal the writer's name or email address because he is free to express his opinion but I will be addressing it today. The issue I have is with the LGBT group trying to compare the "struggle" they are going through with the Civil Rights Movement and people like Al Sharpton (my favorite) and Jesse Jackson who have more of a first hand experience co-signing these statements. I will breakdown how the two are in no way shape, form, or fashion connected. Check us out this afternoon from 4 pm to 6 pm
African-American women have played a key role in the American Civil Rights Movement. Without their struggle for freedom from racial abuse, it wouldn't have been possible for Americans to achieve racial justice. African-American women like Rosa Parks, Jo Ann Gibson Robinson and Ella Baker were a few, who led the front.
Although, women played a significant role in the Civil Rights Movement, they were not given the necessary attention they deserved. Their names are lost in the pages of history. People all over US celebrate Martin Luther King Jr's birthday, but little do they know that Martin Luther King, without the support, hard work and help from African-American women, particularly Rosa Parks, Ella Baker and Jo Ann Gibson Robinson, would not have achieved as much as he did. In fact, it was Rosa Parks' act of defiance that ignited the national Civil Rights Movement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Yada (42 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (0 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (0 chatters)