SORT BY Relevancy
Now more than ever, the recipe for superstardom requires much more than just talent. To get a taste of the flashing lights, fandemonioum, and accolades of today’s career artist, one must also possess equal parts moxie, artistic range, relentless hustle, and the ever elusive X factor. Singer-songwriter Chris Marsol undoubtedly embodies all the components of this potent equation. And it’s clear and apparent as he stands valiantly on the precipice of a breakthrough with the release of his stunning new self-produced EP In These Uncertain Times – a collection of soul-baring tunes certain to set the industry abuzz in 2013.
Chris Trout is a lover of great jazz, fascinating people and transformative ideas. For 37 years, he has explored the power of hidden strengths, his teachers an endless stream of resilient youth, adults and organizations who have tapped that new story to transform their lives. After 27 years as an educator, therapist, mediator, speaker and administrator, Chris entered the national conversation, bringing his message of resiliency and hope to diverse audiences, from inner-city Los Angeles to rural Canada. His writings have extended that reach around the world. Chris an be found on the beautiful coast of Maine with his wife, artist Suzanne Drown, adapting to a new adventure, life with adult children.
in Self Help
Join us on Lunch & Learn with Chris & Barrett as we talk to guest, Tara “Madam Money” Jackson. Tarra Jackson makes learning about Personal Finance Easy and Fun! Tarra, known as Madam Money, is a nationally recognized economic empowerment speaker, syndicated financial blogger, author of the acclaimed book "Financial Fornication." Tarra transitioned from her position as a banking executive in 2012 to become a consumer advocate as a Money Coach, Financial Planner and Licensed Insurance Agent based in Atlanta, GA. Tarra is the founder and host of the #WomensWealth B.O.S.S. Brunch Tour 2015, that shares Business Owner Success Strategies to help women build wealth financially, emotionally, physically, personally, professionally and spiritually. Tarra is also the creator and host of one of the top 5 ranked Personal Finance Twitter Chats called #CashChat, every Friday at 12-1PM EST. For more information about Tarra Jackson, go to www.MadamMoney.com.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Chris Vercelli to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his journey to not just better health for himself but for others. Want to see how Non-Fiction Fitness is helping others? They will talk about this and how you can begin a fresh start for yourself today.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Chris Pati of Indimusic.tv to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss how the site has become a go-to place for independent/unsigned artists to get their music heard.
Join Hugh T Alkemi and special guest Chris Kilham as they discuss Ayahuasca and ethnobotany LIVE with callers and questions! Chris has just released a new book entitled Ayahuasca Test Pilots. Consider calling in to have your questions answered directly 347-855-8334
BIO: Chris Kilham is a medicine hunter, and has explored traditional medicines and psychoactive plants for decades in over 45 countries.
The author of fifteen books, his latest work is The Ayahuasca Test Pilots Handbook, The Essential Guide to Ayahuasca Journeying.
His best-selling yoga book, The Five Tibetans, is published in 27 languages. Chris has practiced yoga daily and taught since 1970, and has studied with South American shamans since 1993. He drinks ayahuasca regularly in the Amazon. He is a chief, a fire walker, a former diplomat.
Chris is a FOX News correspondent featured in over 100 countries, is a regular guest on The Dr OZ Show, and appears on CNN, ABC, NBC, PBS, and numerous other TV networks. He has been featured in major media globally, including The New York Times, Outside Magazine, and Psychology Today. CNN calls Chris “The Indiana Jones of Natural Medicine.” Chris lives and works in western Massachusetts with his wife, artist/activist Zoe.
Our show runs on donations and tips. Please feel free to tip our hosts and keep the episodes coming:
This week Next on the Tee with Chris Mascaro is Andy Melancon, Manager of Retail Operations for Golfballs.com.
Join Chris Mascaro every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM as he talks with PGA & LPGA Tour legends, today's players, top instructors, equipment manufacturers, club superintendents, members of the media and all those impacting the great game of golf.
CHRIS LEDAY LIVE ON HYPE MIC RADIO WEDNESDAY 12/18/14 @ 5:30PM ,HE TALKIN MAJOR MOVES,, MUSIC AND MAY I ADD,,,A WHOLE LOTTA SOUTHERN SWAGG,,,IN HIS OWN WORDS OF COURSE,,,,N.O STAND UP!!!!!! DIS HERE SUM REAL STREET MUSIC,,,,MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN!!!!
LISTEN LIVE/CALL IN (646) 378-0772
DOWNLOAD HIS LATEST MIXTAPE "IN MY OWN WORDS" available now: http://spnr.la/4U2azouY
GET TO KNOW THE ARTIST
FOLLOW HYPE MIC RADIO
ARTISTS SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC INTERVIEWS/ROTATIONS TO LADYFLAME_11@YAHOO.COM
This week Next on the Tee with Chris Mascaro is The Voice of Golf, Peter Kessler. Peter has interviewed almost every significant golf figure of the modern era. In the early to mid 90's he was the Voice of HBO Sports.He moved on to become the primary broadcasting talent when The Golf Channel launched back in January of 1995. He's also hosted his own show on Sirius/XM's PGA Channel.You can hear him hosting show for Revolution Golf plus "The Peter Kessler Show" available on iTunes...
Join Chris Mascaro every Saturday at 10:00 AM Eastern Time as he talks with PGA & LPGA Tour legends, today's players, equipment manufacturers, course superintendants, media members and all those influencing the great game of golf on Next On The Tee.
Bringing the next generation of tomorrows NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players Platform Show. Join host Bo Marchionte along with special gueat Chris Humphrey of Kent State.
• Made a catch in 22 straight games
2014 Senior Season
• Made 51 catches for 635 yards and five touchdowns
• 128 career receptions ranks fifth at Kent State
• Scored his fourth touchdown of the year and matched his career-high of nine catches versus Akron
• Career-highs of 132 receiving yards and two touchdown catches at Bowling Green
• Moved into 8th place in career receptions at Kent State with 106.
• Started all 11 games
2013 Junior Season
• Led the team in catches (51), the ninth most among Kent State's single season leaders
• Led the Flashes in receiving yards (613), the most yards by a Kent State player since 2010
• Earned Academic All-MAC Honorable Mention
• Team high seven catches for 73 yards against Buffalo
• Career high nine catches for a career high 106 yards including his third touchdown of the year at Ball State
• Led the team with five catches for 47 yards at Penn State, marking the third time in four games with at least four catches
• Led the team with 84 yards receiving on four catches including a 42-yard touchdown catch, his second touchdown in as many games against Bowling Green
• Gained a career-high 88 yards receiving on six catches and caught his first career touchdown pass in Kent State's 17-10 victory over Liberty
• Totaled 74 yards on kick returns
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes recording artist Jessie Chris to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her love of music, what it's been like to share it with the world and introduce her single BROKEN.
Today we will begin things off by looking back at all the games from week 16 in the National Football League. We will take a look at some of the big finishes from Sunday with all games and more. We will talk about tonight's game, give a preview with thoughts.
We will take a look at the latest NFL Playoff picture in the NFL for both the NFC and AFC. We will also talk some MLB Free Agency, talk some NBA and NHL.
We will take your calls at 646-478-5337 and read your tweets via twitter to @SonnieCruz1 and for Chris @rmdest (LeftHandid)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)