SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with Chef Amadeus where the industry comes to hangout. This week stopping by The Lounge is David Vandygriff of City Xtra Magazine.
Chef Dre from Charlotte NC will stop by to chat with us about being a female chef in a boys club of an industry.
My good friend Chef Kenna will be stopping by to give us weekly updates her experience of being on Hells Kitchen
Follow me on social media
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, Owner of “Knead...Baked Goods”, Celebrity Chef Jackie Mazza!!!
Chef Jackie Mazza is a New Jersey Pastry Chef and Artisan who has been in the culinary industry for thirteen years, spending the majority of her career serving as the Executive Pastry Chef for the acclaimed The Frog and the Peach, in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey. She attended the Art Institute of NYC for Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management as well as Baking and Pastry. After wrapping up her tenure as head baker for a New York based bread-company, she came home to Jersey and founded “Knead…Baked Goods”.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with your host Extreme Chef Winner Chef Amadeus. This is where the industry comes to hangout. This week will be talking about starting your business the right way. nothing says loving than having a successful business. Stopping by this week will be Angela Mealer of The Polished Professional
My good friend Lauren Little will drop by to talk about what Edible Arrangements has going on for Valentine.
Tonya Thomas of Event One by Tonya will swing by to give tips on making that romantic day very special for your special someone.
In the Farmers Report sponsored by Abundant Harvest, we will have romantic healthy recipes for that speacial day
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with your Host Chef Amadeus, where the industry comes to hangout.
I am a fan of campfire sitting. For me making a campfire and sitting around cooking with my cast iron pots and sipping some amazing beers. I reached to my buddy Gary Lee Park Jr from G's Slow Smoked BBQ, to talk about slow smoking meats, marinades, brines and flavored woods.
We also will be discussing the world of local beers with Janel Bacote.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with your host Chef Amadeus where the industry comes to hangout. This is going to be a fun and tasty new year for the food scene here in jacksonville. We will have national chefs intown as well.
Stopping by to kick off the new year will be Joe Talentino from I Know Jax. We discuss everything local.
In The Farmers Report Sponsored by Abundant Harvest will be Rosaria Anderson of This Chick Can Cook.
My good friend Kevin Mitchell from The Culinary Institute of Charleston to talk about Southern Cuisine.
Follow me on social media
WOW! this has been a whirlwind year for all of us at The Wall Foundation Inc and HEALing THrough Hurt i-Talk Radio. Time to prepare for the new year that symbolizes a new beginning. This is an abbreviated show because I have other obligations this evening but we will make this last show of the year the absolute best time to reflect and prepare for the next leg of our journeys. Timd to MOVE people! Ready, Set, LETS GROW!
C. Maria Wall
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with Chef Amadeus, where the industry comes to hangout. This week stopping by The Lounge is Kerry Speckman of The Specktator. We will talk about her new podcast.
Our good friend Joe Talentino from I Know Jax, we will talk all about upcoming food and beverage events for February.
As always, I am always looking to support our military culinary personel. Stopping by is Brandon Griffin who was a cook in the US Marines.
In the Farmers Report we will talkabout local vegetarian/vegan friendly restaurants
Tune in to hear the fascinating conversation of chef life and food service industry as seen from Chef Ramona's perspective. This exploration of chef's history, culture, and food experiences. We will discuss how she became a chef, what that means to her, and what it's like being a female chef in a world of male chefs.
Had a great last few days viewing my daughter becoming a woman. Graduation was fantastic. So Proud of her. And the Election of 2016......What else you got!
Join us on the Butt Hurt Show.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge with Chef Amadeus where the industry comes to hangout. This week stopping from Sweetie Pies is Chef Chanda Clark. Kieth Rydth from Foodie USA will stop by to talk about upcoming events. Tan Daniel from the Georgia Restaurant Association will let us know whats tasty over the boarder. Also to give us a recap on Hells Kitchen is Chef Kenna. In the Farmers Report we will talk about recipes using fresh vegetables in some great winter soups.
We will also give updates on the Backpack project and The Southern Passion Spices.
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of ***SOUL FOOD Part II***!!!
Chef Elliott Farmer, Food Network Cutthroat Kitchen star, CEO/founder of Chef Elliott’s Enterprise, Inc. and Farmer’s Gourmet Catering has been cooking for over 40 years. He is a highly requested cooking instructor, motivational speaker, radio personality, Martell Cognac council member (ATL) and culinary judge. Though he caters primarily to celebrity clientele, he takes every opportunity to connect with the “everyday cook” during his annual food tasting tour throughout the United States, UK and Canada, as well as with his radio show. Chef Elliott is famous for his unique menus from soul food capitals to dishes that are sophisticated in flavor, yet true to their origins. His “soul food with a jazzy flair” combines casual and familiar with creative and authentic. He creates an experience that marries comfort, warmth and a fusion of soul flavors. His cookbooks, invite cooks to re-create the “Chef Elliott” experience at home with recipes from casual dining to a five-course meal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (107 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (24 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (22 chatters)
- AJC Radio (18 chatters)
- The Appearance (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- The Dream1 (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (0 chatters)