SORT BY Relevancy
The Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz has taken the point in the case of Devin Thomas. Callin' For A "Hands Off" (Devin Thomas In Petersburg, VA And All My Black Youngstas Nationwide- following a case stemming from an incident, Atty. Shabazz calls "mishandling and abuse."
The young teen was assulted by multiple Police officers for filming the officers in the line of duty. Now He/we want payback.
We will talk to the Attorney at law and get his thoughts on the latest happenings. We must get caught up. It's Black Power radio
red Hampton Jr. has a long family history of activism for African American rights. His Father, Fred Hampton was involved in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and later became the leader of the Chicago chapter of the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense. He was murdered in a raid conducted by the Chicago Police Department and the FBI. Fred Hampton Jr. followed in the footsteps of his father. In 1990 he became the President of the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, which is an organization created to ensure democratic rights for African American people. In 1993, he was convicted of arson resulting after the nationwide protests of the 1992 beating of Rodney King, and was sentenced to eighteen years in prison. In 2001 he was paroled. Today Fred is the Chairman and founder of the Prisoners of Conscience Committee (POCC).
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Jay King Network (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- MichealSavoie (2 chatters)
- SILVIA CASABIANCA (2 chatters)
- BetaBeatRadio (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (0 chatters)