SORT BY Relevancy
"Oh you look great...FOR YOUR AGE...". How many times have you heard THAT line? With each new day, we older. With each new birthday, more candles on the cake until we don't want to count anymore. Aging is an inevitable part of lifeas time waits for no man.
In our age obsessed media culture we begin to think growing older means we have to 'settle down' and retire the desire and ability to have fun, dance, laugh, be silly, flirty, adventurous. When we begin to allow our advancing age to define our options, we lose our vitality and passion for each new day.
As we are all living longer due to the advances of modern medicine, we must remember to Divorce our negative assumptions about how our age limits us but rather focus on how much LIFE we choose to put in those years. Join Melissa and her special guest, Char Leonard, as she discusses the issue of aging with passion and purpose. Char will teach us all how age is just a number but FUN and PASSION is a way of life no matter what your chronological age.
Join Host Live Chats
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- simonapple04 (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren (4 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GradUit Network (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (0 chatters)