SORT BY Relevancy
Celebrity Mua DeShawn Hatcher joins us on Sunday, November 16th to talk about The Cotton 24 hr. Runway show and to discuss makeup for Fashion Shows and Fashion Editorials. DeShawn is just getting back from Miami where she once again Keyed the Cotton 24 hr Runway show. We can't wait to hear about it. Join us at 9pm ET/6pm PT for all the details and fun. Call us with your questions and comments at 914.803.4399 and join our Tweetchat by using #BeautyLounge.
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Award wining Costume Designer, makeup artist, and cosplayer Isabelle Scott to the Show!
Isabelle will be on the upcoming season of Global Beauty Masters on TLC Channel (Olympics of Beauty)
Haute Cosplay is the creation of multi award winning cosplayer,
costumer, and makeup artist, Isabelle Scott. She created Haute Cosplay to document her growth as an artist, her expertise in classic fashion techniques and makeup, and her discovery of innovative applications. Isabelle built several cosplays and noticed there is a real lack of reliable education within the cosplay community. Her commitment is to continue to learn, share her findings, and simplify methods to achieve the best final result.
This episode of the Pop Roxx Radio Talk Show is Sponsored by
(custom accessories and props)
Join the ladies of Beauty Talk...Denise (@denisetunnell) & Janice Tunnell (@janicetunnell) for a discusion on Beauty with Makeup Artist Saisha Beecham. Saisha does it all. Join us to find out how you can too!!
Lizbeth Williamson is a Celebrity Make up Artist whose work seamlessly runs through many genres, including film, HDTV, beauty and fashion editorial shoots, advertising campaigns, and red carpet events. Yet it is through her passionate devotion to film and TV where she has made her unforgettable mark.
Lizbeth's ability to get into the mind of a character and define individuals’ unique, physical appearances has led to many, notable collaborations on film and on TV. Creating iconic make up imagery is her passion and she has been fortunate to have worked on some memorable, pop culture projects.
For more of Lizbeth's bio http://www.lizbethwilliamson.com/bio.html
Her main page is http://www.lizbethwilliamson.com
Join us as Sian Richards returns to Beauty Talk to speak about creating looks for Actress/Singer Queen Latifah on the recently released movie for HBO, "Bessie". Sian will tell us what it took to create the look of the famed singer and we will also talk in general about what it takes to create period makeup looks. It all starts at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Tell a friend, share the link...www.BlogTalkRadio.com/BeautyTalkwithIllusions, and follow our chat on Twitter by using the hashtags #BeautyLounge and #BeautyTalk.
Tonight on Beauty Talk, we answer some of your Facebook Makeup posts. Join our panel discussion as we try to tackle some of your makeup concerns tonight at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT. Join the conversation with your comments and questions at 914.803.4399. Tune in at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/BeautyTalkwithIllusions. Follow us on Twitter @Beauty_Talk and follow the conversation by using the Hashtag #BeautyLounge and #BeautyTalk.
It's almost hard to believe it's been so long since a famous celebrity launched her personal website about living a better life. When her dad was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease, she started exploring Eastern medicine and the body’s ability to heal itself. Through the process macrobiotics and acupucture she said she realized that there’s no universal plan for better health, no perfect diet or way of solving problems.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Many people concern themselves with the foods they put in their bodies but forget that the often toxic skincare products that they use often make them just as sick as unhealthy food. TWU invites Katrina Schenfield to the show to discuss her line of skincare products from her company Katixon Skin Care. She's been featured on various radio shows and doctor's events speaking to men and women about changing their health in powerful ways.
Tune in to meet the beauty team of Nouveau Exposure. Makeup artist Mz Red Carpet and beauty blogger Ms. Joi will be on live.
! Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- MJ Hong – Proprietress of The Wine Artist winery and event venue in Orange County, CA and SoCal Media Coordinator for International Food Wine Travel Writers Association.
- Aoede - Award-winning singer-songwriter Lisa Sniderman discusses "Do You Believe In Magic?" an fantasy rock opera musical album for tweens and all "kids at heart".
- Divas on Parade – Big Blend Radio’s third ‘Time Travel Radio Play’ featuring Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’, Michael Ely as Greta Garbo, Margaret Thatcher and Liberace; Steve Schneickert as Marilyn Monroe, Peggy Lee and Truman Capote; Nancy Reid as Cleopatra, Estee Lauder and Marlene Dietrich; and Lisa Smith as the Time Travel Radio host.
- Rock Talk – Marilee Strech, owner of Crossroads Treasures, discusses Maldovite the ‘Starborne Stone of Transformation’.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (1 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle C L Yarber (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Wisdom Wealth and Riches (1 chatters)
- The Picky Fork (1 chatters)
- The Keith and Kimberly Show (0 chatters)