SORT BY Relevancy
*Internet-based virtual communities and networks
*Americans spend 121 billion minutes a month
*Greater quality, reach, frequency, immediacy, permanence than traditional media
*People-based: Friends, Followers, etc…
*Characterized by postings and comments and replies
This discussion will address concerns and pressing issues for completing publications for the Senior Writers Group. We will also meet Larry Stumbo who is over the upcoming Iowa Authors Fest. He explain the goals and how authors can benefit and get involved.
You are hereby invited to Joyce Barrie and Friends Labor Day Celebration Party. We are joined by Kurt Fitzpatrick and his favorite celebrities. Join the festive barbeque, talk to the celebrities, have fun; just don't drink and drive! "ENJOYCE"
It's hard to believe...we are ONE YEAR OLD!! Writers Online Network started one year ago today, August 1st, with WON Radio just a few steps before it. And now here we are, getting together to celebrate one year and over 100 shows!! Join the co-founders of Writers Online Network and the hosts of WON Radio as we remember the last year and plan for the next one! Our WON Radio hosts are: Vicktor Alexander, Amanda C Stone, Taylor Law, Tricia Andersen, Brita Addams, and Melanie Fountain. AND the man behind the curtain, the wizard, Fred W Harvey.
Why is it we have such a hard time doing what we love? There is something about writing that is both a joy and a bane, and Charlie Haynes decided to put an end to it. She founded the Urban Writers' Retreat in London and has never looked back. Stop in and listen to this delightful business owner, who not only writes, but offers others the space to follow their dreams and remain accountable (gulp) as well. You can find out more about her retreats and upcoming 6-month novel workshop here.
Join us as we shine the spotlight on the world’s sauciest authors dedicated to the realms of BDSM, GLBT, and Erotica. Write On the Edge (or WOE) asks the questions few dare, but we all want the answers to. It pushes the limits and creates the standard of steamy,intelligent converse. But keep in mind. . . it’s called “Write on the Edge” for a reason. (aka This show is not for the faint of heart!)
This weeks’s Featured Author is . . . Z. A. Maxfield started writing in 2007 on a dare from her children and never looked back. Pathologically disorganized, and perennially optimistic, she writes as much as she can, reads as much as she dares, and enjoys her time with family and friends. Three things reverberate throughout all her stories: Unconditional love, redemption, and the belief that miracles happen when we least expect them.
If anyone asks her how a wife and mother of four can find time for a writing career, she’ll answer, “It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you give up housework.”
BUY LINK /FACEBOOK/ AUTHORS WEBSITE
Join Author Vicktor Alexander as he hosts this edgy, woefully delicious talk held in the whispers of the night each Thursday at 10pm central. OH, THE WOE!
Write On the Edge is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Inspired by My Mom is dedicated to moms and to all the unsung female heroes that influenced, inspired, and encouraged us. They are made up of our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, friends, teachers, mentors, and all the other women that have come into and passed through our lives. They have all left an impact and many of us may not have had the opportunity to recognize or acknowledge them at the time.
Inspired by My Mom is designed to give us all a chance to share the stories of these great women of different generations and backgrounds. Their extraordinary lives should not be forgotten. It’s time to share HERstory.
Betty says: "My inspiration to start this blog was my mom and the millions of women out there who have lived full lives. They have lived through changing times and challenging life events. The have had experiences that sometimes may have seemed impossible to manage yet they persevered and came out stronger for it."
WriteSpa Oasis is a place for refreshment and enjoyment during your writing journey. We offer mentoring, coaching, editing, publishing consulting services, as well as different and original ways of approaching writing, which include writing practices designed to rejuvenate and inspire you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (103 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- 64452 (9 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Autistic People (5 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Business on the Edge (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Dr C Robert Jones III (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)