SORT BY Relevancy
The Trucking Industry Continues to Claim they have an enormous qualified driver shortage, yet they have done little to correct the haphazard way CDL students are trained or rein in unqualified trucking carriers.
Females entering trucking are at greater risk of abuse in this circuslike system.
Join Us as we chat with 3 recent female CDL students to hear about their experiences entering truck driver training
Women Truckers Network Podcast
Roundtable Discussion from 1st WTN phone conference features Sandi Talbott, Jimmy "Monkey Gouger" Ardis , Alison Morris and Tanner Peavler.
In this June 2012 conference recording we introduce the one-armed truck driver with over 4 million mile safe miles, Mr. Jimmy Ardis and Tanner Peavler who drives for Celedon to discuss CDL training and Truck stop issues which include safety, security and privatization.
Mr. Ardis and Mr Peavler helped to inspire our weekly WTN conference recordings for lady truckers.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)