SORT BY Relevancy
New Drivers in the industry. Class A CDL . Drivers seeking a Class A CDL in the trucking industry should listen in on our show. If you want to haul Dry Van, Flatbed, FLat Bed, Tanks, Tanker, Doubles, Triples, Reefer, you name it we want to hear from you tonight. Trucking comapnies, safety Directors, Dispatchers, Interstate Drivers, OTR Drivers, Regional drivers, Local Drivers and students. We want to hear from Trucker Wives. Solos and Teams welcome. Driver Trainers also welcome. Trucking Schools also welcome.
All about Trucking
TUNE IN MONDAY JAN 25TH AT 8PM EST TO HEAR HOW THIS MAN HELP SECURE THE FUTURE OF THOUSANDS IN HIS CITY BY GETTING THEM CDL TRAINED AND CERTIFIED AND SHOWING THEM HOW TO PRODUCE THEIR OWN BUSINESS#Only Queen gets the X'CLUSIVE # BigTyme Network # LEADERS
Thursday 12-3-15 6PM "FMCSA Health Updates for CDL drivers"
With Truck Driver Health continuing to be a major concern among drivers and the rest of the trucking community, Elaine Papp of HealthadnSafetyWorks.net joins us once again to keep us up to date on what is coming down the pike with FMCSA rules and possible changes.
We'll be discussing the possibility of VA doctors being given the authority to perform CDL health physicals for U.S. Veterans who meet criteria for VA health care benefits, without having to be a part of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
We'll also be reviewing the rules for Insulin dependent diabetics and the progress on the NPRM regarding doing away with Insulin Exemptions for CDL drivers. FMCSA is proposing to permit drivers with stable, well-controlled insulin-treated diabetes mellitus (ITDM) to be qualified to operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in interstate commerce.
Finally, what's happening with Sleep Apnea Ruling? What should we be expecting?
Be a part of the conversation by calling in 347-826-9170 to either listen or joining in with questions and comments.
Talk CDL The Trucker Show will be talking about Tractor Trailer Theft, and why you DO NOT want a theft on you record as a driver. A trailer theft, or a rig theft on your record will damage your career, tune in with us 28 December 2015 8AM EST and help us cover why theft happens and how can you help prevent it. If you have any stories in the matter please feel free to call in LIVE 516-387-1911. Thank you all for your support, and remember, drive safe and as always you are the captain of the ship
Talk CDL -The Trucker Show has been talking about E-logs vs. Paper logs for the last few days today we will be closing out this topic with a summary of everyones thoughts on elogs vs. paper logs. Is waht the Department of Transportation doing a good thing in you opinion? What does the statistics show in regards to drivers making more money with elogs, lets figure it out. Tune in with us at 8AM EST 23 December 2015 and lets discuss this in detail fro the last time for a bit.
CDL, TruckingTruckerClass A CDL Carrier CarriersDry Van Reefer Flatbed FlatbedTankerTank CDL-School18 Wheeler BigRig Semi Truck JB Hunt Swift US Xpress Covenant Transport Werner EnterpriseSchneider NationalCDL JobsCDL CLass-A Best Driver Jobs
Talk CDL The Trucker Show will continue talking about Tractor Trailer Theft, and why you DO NOT want a theft on you record as a driver. A trailer theft, or a rig theft on your record will damage your career, tune in with us 28 December 2015 8AM EST and help us cover why theft happens and how can you help prevent it. If you have any stories in the matter please feel free to call in LIVE 516-387-1911. Thank you all for your support, and remember, drive safe and as always you are the captain of the ship.
Friday is always the day we really just like to thank all the trucker out on the road not making it home for the weekend, and we sum up the last bit of out topic for the week. So if your a trucker over the road and not making it home on the weekend, thank you. Thank you to the drivers who are making it home because you are just equally important and we know you do not always make it home.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- Straitway (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Yada (40 chatters)
- The Appearance (40 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- Kevincansee (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)