SORT BY Relevancy
PART THREE OF THE CCMA DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM
KLERONOMICS = THE ULTIMATE SECRET TO BEING RICH
There is a new science to to art of creating wealth!
Kleronomics comes from the GREEK word “kleronomos” which means one who receives by lot, an heir, an heir in Messianic usage, one who receives his allotted possession by right of sonship, one who has acquired or obtained the portion allotted to him.
Kleronomics is theocentrism! Theo means GOD, centric means CENTERED.
kleros is a Greek word meaning; lot, part, inheritance, heritage, portion of the ministry common to the apostles, used of the part which one will have in eternal salvation, of salvation itself, the eternal salvation which God has assigned to the saints, of persons those whose care and oversight has been assigned to one [allotted charge], used of Christian churches, the administration of which falls to the lot of presbyters.
klao is a Greek word meaning; to break, to separate from distractions.
Join Host Live Chats
- ADR CoXHost (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Spiritual Tennessee (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Mentorman (2 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)