SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Learn tomorrows communication skills that put you ahead of everyone by being able to focus easily on what another is saying instead of looking for dangerous stimulation elsewhere during a conversation. Not only will you hear another more distinctly, they will appreciate your skills highly as they are understood while using these futuristic skills. You can learn them now.
Find easier ways to communicate yourself by listening eaasier what others are saying first. The patience you have will make you a better communicator.
The Tools You Need & What You'll Learn
Pharmaguy interviews Leigh Fazzina, Principal, Fazzina & Co. Communications Consulting, Inc., who talks about her passion for social media listening for pharma and who within the organization is best suited for leveraging the learnings from social media listening.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
Define for us what you mean by social media "listening?" Are we talking about just Twitter or other social media platforms as well? Which are most important for pharma marketers and corporate communications professionals?
What tools do you use for social media listening? Why?
How do you recommend a pharma company start their social listening? Do they need a formal social listening program? How do they decide among the 20 or so that exist?
Can you give us a "real-life" example of what pharma marketers/corporate communications professionals can learn from using the social media listening tools you recommend? How can these learnings be applied to solving specific marketing/communications problems and/or improve health outcomes?
You have alluded to FDA's social media listening. Is FDA actively listening to social media? What about pharma companies?
You seem to believe that communications professionals - create the most effective social media communications. Why do you believe that's true? What is a marketer's role?
Join Joyce as she shares her caregiving secrets with you! Joyce is a family caregiver, taking care of her elderly parents at home. We also invite you to ask questions and share your caregiving tips with us too! We're all in this together. Here's a link to some caregiving resources & helplines: http://bit.ly/carehelp.
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
These shows will be Universal Leadership Skills training sessions designed to equip the listener with all the skills sets related to successful contemporary leadership in any configuration of human organization. From the Community of Self to the Largest Community Organization
November is National Family Caregivers Month. According to the Caregiver Action Network, about 29% of the U.S. population will provide care for a chronically ill, disabled, or aged family member or friend during a given year, spending an average of 20 hours a week providing care. On this show, we'll discuss the issue of caregiving, why it's so important for caregivers to take time for themselves, and the ways in which men and women differ when it comes to what each needs. No calls - listen only mode.
in Self Help
Marriage & Family Therapist Jef Gazley will continue his talk on Communication and Listening Skills. This is a re-broadcast show. He will talk about how the dysfunctional roles played out in childhood affect communication & listening skills in later relationships. - In order to have quality, healthy and happy marriages/relationships, you have to start with some basic skill areas. Jef is giving you basic skills and giving you the history of your sabotaging defects so you will know where they originate and how to replace them with healthy attributes.
Join Denise and Bruce McIntyre for another episode of Care Break. In this show, we'd love know: What are your seven significant caregiving moments? Call us during our show to share yours.
About Bruce: Bruce lives to encourage and inspire as many people as possible, especially caregivers and those living with a chronic condition. He is the author of *Resilient Life *and *Graceful Transitions. *He has served as a non-profit, church, and business leader. You can purchase *Graceful Transitions* at caregiving.com and read more from Bruce at brucemcintyre.com.
ASA~ Family, please tune in for another episode of Dianetically Speaking with our special guest: Student Minister Tony Muhammad,, we're very excited and the focus of this program is Listening !!! We will also delve into Deliberative Dialogue so be sure to invite Family and Friends once again to a very informative program... Your questions and comments are welcomed ,,,,, Call in @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Have you ever wondered if God is listening to you pray? Have you ever wished He would answer? Guess what...He is listening! He wants to answer you. The quesion is: Are YOU listening to Him? Listen LIVE this week as Dr Pauline & Catherine explore what the Bible has to say about praying (and listening) to God. As always, we welcome your comments and questions through Facebook (Dunamas Center Ministries), Twitter (@YourDunamasLife), or call in during the show at 646-564-9618.
***Check www.dunamascenter.com and listen LIVE for information about UPCOMING EVENTS***
Our website is currently being updated. Watch for our new website soon!
Dr Pauline's Proverbs Study, "Choices and Consequences" workbook will be available December 1, 2014. Pre-order for Christmas NOW.
in Self Help
More than 50% of marriages end up in divorce these days. Why is that? Communication and Listening Skills play a major role. Our special guest, Master Therapist Jef Gazley will be joining us, on a re-broadcast show, to start this important discussion. Jef Gazley, LMFT will speak about the principles of communication, assertiveness, and healthy boundaries. He will also discuss how shame and abandonment issues can derail healthy communication because adults react to these conditions by reverting to more childlike feelings and behavior. - This aligns with the series I am doing on Relationships.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (140 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (24 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (0 chatters)