SORT BY Relevancy
Dr Itai Ivtzan is passionate about the combination of psychology and spirituality. It makes his heart sing. He is a positive psychologist, a senior lecturer, and the program leader of MAPP (Masters in Applied Positive Psychology) at the University of East London (UEL). For the last 15 years Dr Ivtzan has run seminars, lectures, workshops and retreats, in the UK and around the world, in various educational institutions and at private events.
Dr. Itai Ivtzan has established the “Awareness Is Freedom” (AIF) project which is grounded on a combination of Positive Psychology and Spiritual theories, models, and practical work with the aim of creating more awareness in your life. His psychological work is based upon a study of how human beings prosper – Positive Psychology. Its goal is to identify and enhance the human strengths and virtues that make life worth living and allow individuals to thrive
Positive Psychology allows you to recognise who you truly are in a life where inspiration, openness, and creativity are everyday experiences. It also provides you with important tools to better understand and engage with your meaning in life.
Awareness allows you to walk this path of self-realisation, growth, and positive change. As you become more aware you discover the ability, the inner-space, and the time to stop automatic, conditioned reactions. Your addictions to certain behaviours slowly disappear.
For more information visit: http://www.awarenessisfreedom.com/
The Commentary Of Imam W. Deen Mohammed & Social Psychology with Imam Rashad Shabazz
1st Hour: Audio Lecture Of Imam W. Deen Mohammed where he astutely diagnoses the problems in our human conditions and then prescribes the therapeutic medicine!
2nd Hour: Establishing Islamic Schools with Qur'an Shakir, principal of The Mohammed Schools Of Atlanta! Rebroadcast
3rd Hour: Community Wide Shuraa Conference (CWSC
On this show I will be dicussing why training is so deception when it comes to making assumptions based on physical response. Visit www.k9pack.com
Join host Star Staubach of IgniteRadiance.com as she interviews Dr. Colleen Georges of Seeing All The Good. Best-Selling Auther, Dr. Coleen is a Positive Psychology Coach & Blogger, Contagious Optimism Co-Author, Rutgers University Lecturer, & Kindergartner Mom.
Seeing All The Good is a Positive Psychology Blog with stories, research, and tips on how to build happiness, positive thinking, positive emotions, and positive experiences at home, at work, and during hard times through exercises in gratitude, strengths use, expressing your passions, living your purpose, optimism, resilience, goal setting, kindness, forgiveness, vulnerability, authenticity, connection, and relationships.
Join the conversation as we discuss the power of Gratitude.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Lake Norman Coffee Chat (13 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (8 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Yada (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (3 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)