SORT BY Relevancy
Tough times often produce unknown courage and strength. Most come out on the other side with a great deal more knowledge and understanding. Yet, while going through the struggles, many people injured in car accidents need encouragement through some of the hard times. Nothing is better than talking with someone who has navigating these trouble waters. The wisdom, knowledge, and support can change outcomes and make the pain and suffering a bit more tolerable.
Yes, you can make it after a car accident. Back to a life that brings pleasure, joy, and challenges which creates growth. Join me, ESTRA today in this discussing this topic.
The thermometer showed a 103.5-degree fever, and her 10-year-old’s asthma was flaring up. Mary Bolender, who lives in Las Vegas, needed to get her daughter to an emergency room, but her 2005 Chrysler van would not start.
The cause was not a mechanical problem — it was her lender.
Ms. Bolender was three days behind on her monthly car payment. Her lender, C.A.G. Acceptance of Mesa, Ariz., remotely activated a device in her car’s dashboard that prevented her car from starting. Before she could get back on the road, she had to pay more than $389, money she did not have that morning in March.
“I felt absolutely helpless,” said Ms. Bolender, a single mother who stopped working to care for her daughter. It was not the only time this happened: Her car was shut down that March, once in April and again in June.
This new technology is bringing auto loans — and Wall Street’s version of Big Brother — into the lives of people with credit scores battered by the financial downturn.
Only by doing research on state or federal laws regarding rights after a car wreck will you know whether decisions are being made in your best interest. Is it the right course of action for you? Or does it benefit Auto Insurance Companies? Know answers from the start of a claim may avoid mistakes that leave you feeling like being eaten by piranhas. Confused? Concerned? Uncomfortable with the choices made regarding claim?
In my opinion, these worries are common for people injured in car accidents. There is a level of shock and disbelief, especially at the initial stages of injuries. Most injured are most vulnerable at this time, and unfortunately, an opportune time to take advantage of hurting and confused individuals.
Today let’s talk about Researching Your Rights After A Car Wreck and staying safe from predators.
911 Where were you?
Remember the fallen
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Welcome to another episode the empowerment zone. I am Constance Miller, brain injury survivor of more than 30 years and Managing Director of Brain Injury Resource Center, located on the Internet at http://www.headinjury. I'd like to thank: all our listeners for bringing our voices, to your home, your mobile device wherever you are all around the world. Additionally, I’d like to give a big thank you to this show’s sponsors: Martha Marcum, mother of a brain injury survivor and author of MARTHA'S FABLES and Gordon Johnson, attorney of TBI Law,com
Have you ever sustained a brain injury have you ever known anyone who had a concussion? These days there is a lot of talk in the media about domestic violence, football players and Post Concussion Syndrome, PCS. However, the general public doesn’t really understand how serious a seemingly minor concussion can be. Nor do they understand the relationship between a history of concussion and domestic violence. One of the main reasons we’re tackling this topic this evening is that even a seemingly minor concussion can have life-long, life altering consequences. And that is the topic of tonight's discussion. The plan is to learn from one another and to educate one another about TBI and its aftermath. We know personally just how a traumatic even a concussion can be. Please call in (424) 243-9540, and tell us a little about yourself, your TBI; how it happen and how things are going at this time and we'll put our heads together and offer the benefit of our experiences and hopefully in all of that we'll find solutions that work for you. Tonight's format is "Brainstorm."
Is your Auto Insurance Company asking for an Independent Medical Exam after filing injury claim? Did they tell you that many of these people performing exams are on their payroll? Have you taken a look at comments made by people injured in car accidents required to be evaluated by these for-hire medical contractors? Noitce how few consider this action to be independent in nature? Independent Medical Exams (IME) are a strong reason for Insured Civil Rights legislation to be passed.
Join me, ESTRA in discussing the pitfalls of an Independent Medical Exam and how they benefit Auto Insurance Companies' bottom lines.
Until You Walk The Path, You Won’t Know Where it Goes will be chatting with Intuitive and Healer Tamara on October 3, 2014 at 1:00 eastern. We will be sharing information about how faith cures fear
Tamara is a psychic and medium for our time. She "tunes in" by her connection with you on the telephone. For 18 years Tamara has done her readings for Producers, Tamara the Psychic on radio showActors and one recent Academy Award winning actress along with many loyal clients across the United States. Tamara is available for psychic telephone readings; please call her today to schedule a life changing session.
Tamara has a natural talent for "seeing" amazing and astonishing details, timing and names. She is gifted in areas of finance, relationships, career advice and so much more. Tamara is an empath, clairvoyant and clairaudient, which adds to the depth of your reading. She is a Medium and can tap into the other side for a healing session. She is a psychic to other psychics. Many psychics have had sessions with her over the years.
Until You Walk The Path, You Won’t Know Where it Goes will be chatting with President of Arjmand Associates Business, Rochelle Arjmand on October 1 at 11:00 eastern as she shares how her unique ability to connect others has created successful and profitable business relationships.
Known as Match-maker,Rochelle Arjmand has the ability to bring people and resources together for the purpose of creating and developing projects that enable artistic and business ventures to flourish. Holding degrees from Bradley University and University of Illinois at Springfield, Arjmand has worked on political campaigns, community organizations, and many entertainment projects, including theatrical, film, television, and publishing.
She has created strategic partnerships on both the east and west coasts. Her company Arjmand Associates Business represents authors by gaining them quality PR in radio, television, and print venues. Loving to promote good talent, she has created & executed many promotional campaigns for Chicago area musical and theater artists. She has assisted the silent auction process for both the Chicago International Film Festival galas and the Wing and Groove Theater, and also worked with the press department for the Chicago Humanities Festival. She has skillfully promoted an Oscar nominated NY documentary film maker in the Springfield area that brought attention to a sensitive subject, as well as acting as agent for a Chicago screen writer; taking the project from inception thru to obtaining producers and talent for the production.
Is life falling apart after a car wreck? Has income evaporated? Every other week is spent dealing with paperwork request from Auto Insurance Companies, Employers, Attorneys, Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability Insurance Companies, or Healthcare questions. How are you to cope with all of this? Perhaps the structure is set up to make it difficult, to cause chaos, leaving feelings of being overwhelmed. But does it have to be this way?
Join me ESTRA in today's topic of: How to Get Rid Of Car Accident Worries.
Harassment and intimidation is common when trying to get out my shows. They may hinder the show from starting on time, but the shows will go on. Thanks for your support. One hour delay.
People You Should Know (PYSK) is a weekly radio show featuring in-depth interviews with actors, artists, musicians, writers, and other creative people making a difference. Hosted by award-winning author David-Matthew Barnes. Produced by the Pindelion Entertainment Group.
PYSK airs live on Fridays at 9:00 A.M. PST. All episodes are available in our archives.
Season Three, Episode Seven: Friday, October 17th.
David-Matthew's guests are authors Andi Marquette and Richard Natale.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (27 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (26 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- KPN Radio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RCRadio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)