SORT BY Relevancy
Greg Caton, is an herbalist and inventor who was founder and president of three companies. One, Lumen Foods, made soyfood products. Another, Preservx, made a food preservative Caton invented and patented that can be used in much smaller quantities than other preservatives. The third, Alpha Omega Labs, sold what the FDA and conventional medicine call “unproven” remedies for cancer and other health problems.
In 2001, Greg Caton was a victim of “Operation Cure All,” an initiative begun by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission. A press release on the FTC’s web site says, “FTC, FDA and other law enforcement agencies move to stop Internet scams for supplements and other products that purport to cure cancer, HIV/AIDS and countless other life-threatening diseases.” Unfortunately, the FDA has used this as an excuse to shut down businesses and arrest people whose products, though not recognized by conventional medicine, actually work — and are inexpensive and have few, if any, side effects.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (10 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Melanated Woman (3 chatters)
- and now for something completely (2 chatters)
- The J Man (2 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (1 chatters)
- Missing Pages of History (1 chatters)