SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
Jessica Fox, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore (MD) visits Anna's Journey to talk about Caregivers and Support Systems that play a major role in the life of a cancer patient...
and the importance of caring for themselves as well as the cancer patient...
How can someone assist in the care of a cancer patient?
How important is it for the primary care provider to care for self!?
and so much more...
Listen to the show live at 8AM on Thursday, April 23 or listen to the replays
24/7 on the website... www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
In this episode, we talk with Boston-based educational consultant Michele Rosenthal (Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University) about navigating cancer and the college experience and the art of finding appropriate on-campus resources. Survivor Spotlight on young adult survivor Mallory Casperson (Founder/CEO at Lacuna Loft.)
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Dr. David Decker, Executive Director of Cancer Institute at Florida Hospital, about advances in cancer research and treatments benefiting patients and caregivers.
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Join cancer survivor and host Arnie Levine along with his co-host Stephen Ezakovich for a show of inspiration and encouragement about cancer related topics that can give guidance on how one and their family can be a survivor!
Special Guest: Debbie Smith, survivor
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Exploring Energy (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Ayn Rants (2 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)