SORT BY Relevancy
Join Cal Nez for Navajo Nation President 2014 internet radio rally with guests and discussion on campaign platform. Cal Nez, the only candidate with over 27 years of real self employment experience to bring true self-sufficiency and self-reliance.
Call in to show your support of the entrepreneur candidate.
***RESCHEDULED TO WEDNESDAY EVENING***
Join in the fireside chat with the only Navajo Presidential Candidate with over 27 years of self-employment experience, Cal Nez from Tocito/Sanostee, New Mexico.
We invite everyone to call in and share in the celebration of new iedology. The Movement continues.
We will discuss current issues, platform and topics with the innovative businessman, Cal Nez. Please join us.
A fireside chat with Cal Nez, the 2014 Navajo Nation Presidential Candidate on this Sunday evening. Join us to discuss platforms, issues, and concerns on the Navajo Nation.
I want to hear you out. This campaign season you have an innovative and creative Navajo businessman vying to lead the Navajo Nation into the modern age using business knowledge as a basis of platform.
Hear my story. Sound business practices.
Join us and past the word to listen in.
NAVAJO INTERNET CAMPAIGN RALLY:
Cal Nez, Entrepreneur Presidential Candidate will host an on-location Navajo Internet Rally from Shiprock, New Mexico with some special guests from local residents.
Join us for epic Navajo internet radio broadcasting one of it's first of a kind Campaign rally.
Join in the internet radio rally with listeners from all over the world. There will be guests who support Cal Nez, the entrepreneur candidate and the only candidate with over 27 years of self employment experience to bring true self sufficiency and self reliance to the Navajo Nation.
Call in and voice your support of the new and fresh non-career politician hold an epic and first of its kind internet radio rally.
A fireside chat with the only candidate with over 27 years of business experience. Join the Movement! It is the time to the change the direction of this outdated leadership. We thank them but we are engaged to usher in a new and fresh ideology.
It is our time. Join in the Movement. The Navajo people defientely now have a choice. Just as easy as they made their choice, support, pledge or promise to another candidate they can change their minds as well, a change for the better, for ELECT CAL NEZ FOR NAVAJO NATION PRESIDENT 2014.
2014 Sanostee Chapter Presidential forum live broadcast on KNDN Radio 1:00 PM - 3:00PM
Cal Harris Jr.’s upbringing in Los Angeles was not a typical one. His earliest exposure to music took place literally in the company of legends. As the son of Grammy-nominated sound engineer Calvin Harris, Cal Harris Jr. grew up wandering the halls of the renowned Motown Studios in Los Angeles. In fact, one of his fondest childhood memories was a trip to the candy store with Melvin Franklin of the Temptations—a treat he would appreciate even more as an adult. It was within this environment that Harris would develop a love affair with music…and a well-groomed talent.
“I fell in love with arranging music after attending a Commodores session with my dad. It was a great track and I fell asleep as they began working on the orchestration. I woke up a few hours later in a wonder land of music. Soaring strings and horns, and sizzling cymbal swells. It was amazing to hear the transformation, an experience I'll never forget." It's no surprise that Cal Harris Jr. went on to a career as a very sought after sound engineer and producer. He has worked with such music monsters as Earth Wind and Fire, Lenny Kravitz, Prince, Whitney Houston, and Beyonce. Harris found a comfortable niche as a very sought after recording engineer, programmer, and keyboard player for music giants. Still, it wouldn’t be long before he could no longer control the desire to combine his talents and record his very own works. The time had come for Cal Harris Jr. push his abilities to the next level and reveal the gifted composer within him.
Cal has a passion and talent for composition as well as a lifetime of priceless experiences in the industry. He drives home the idea of creating solid, seductive, and infectious melodies through impeccable production. He is involved in nearly every part of his music's production, including writing, keyboards and mixing.
There are rappers who boast about the things their favorite movie characters have done. They brag about money they don’t have as if it’s already been deposited in their accounts and invested multiple times. None of it is fact, all fiction. Just aspirations.
Then there are folks like Cal Ripken, a young MC who simply spits it how he lives.
Utilizing ability to rap, produce, and sing a hook or two, Cal approaches each track with the intention of painting an accurate picture of what he knows first hand. There are no "woe is me" tales. No urban youth inner-city tragedies to profit from. No tales of posting on corners. But there are stories of girls, parties, relationships, and business, plus a heavy dose of pretty-boy braggadocio.
Exhibit A: His last mixtape Reality Bragging. The thirteen-track release uses original and industry beats as the backdrop while weaving tales of issues dealing with promoters and industry folks, the complexity of intimate relationships, the occasional hater, taking ladies to the crib, and living the party life.
“I’m braggin’, but it’s about what’s real,” explains Calvin Jackson who chose the name Cal Ripken because the baseball great played his position and played it well. “He was the best at what he did and he stayed in his lane,” notes Jackson whose lane could be described as that of the business-savvy, community-connected entertainer.
At the age of 26 he’s a certified entrepreneur with the tax-id number and LLC classification to prove it. His company, Flood The Streets Entertainment (FTS), is responsible for employing local DJs, promoters, and graphic designers during their years all while pushing Cal Ripken as an artist and a brand. Always looking for ways to expand while maintaining a do-it-yourself attitude, he created Top Floor Productions, a vehicle to advance and market his team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (23 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Injustice System (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)