SORT BY Relevancy
The Patterson–Gimlin film is a famous short motion picture of an unidentified subject the film makers purported to be a "Bigfoot", that was supposedly filmed on October 20, 1967, by Roger Patterson and Robert "Bob" Gimlin on Bluff Creek, a tributary of the Klamath River about 25 road miles north-west of Orleans, California. The film has been subjected to many attempts both to debunk and authenticate it.
Both Patterson and Gimlin have always insisted they encountered and filmed a real Bigfoot, not a man in a costume. Patterson died of cancer in 1972. Patterson's friend, Gimlin, has always denied being involved in any part of a hoax with Patterson. Gimlin mostly avoided publicly discussing the subject from at least the early 1970s until about 2003. Tonight we will discuss the events around the film and what lead up to the famous encounter.
Tonight's show will be a flashback show, Mr. Battson is with family this week. This is a show from some months back with Bob Gimlin, known for the famous Patterson Gimlin film (PG Film). The PG film is the footage seen on many TV shows of a bigfoot creature walking along a sandbar at Bluff Creek. Mr. Battson will be back next week.
On this episode we have a lot to dive into- Ryne Sandberg stepping down, his decison or was he forced out? also, we had two drafts this week NBA and NHL are philly fans happy with the outcome? Eagles in a month! I know i'm pumped is everybody else? Tune in and call in!
We are back on a Saturday afternoon! On this episode we will be discussing the Eagles impending season and what we see on the horizon. Also, The phillies are floundering and fast. Time to trade the big guns. We also hsve the NBA final and the Stanley Cup. Belmont day.
On this episode of Herpin' Time Radio we welcome Bob Nestor from Steel City Serpents. Bob specializes in reptile photography and he works with a variety of venomous snakes.
Check out Steel City Serpents at: https://www.facebook.com/scsreptilephotos?__mref=message
On this MMA episode of Carson's Corner, Bob welcomes veteran MMA journalist Mike Russell to the program. Russell, who has written for mainstream publications such as The Fight Network, UFC.com, Fox Sports, Yahoo! Sports, MMA Authority Magazine, Fighters Only Magazine, CagePotato.com, UFC Magazine, among others, has created shockwaves throughout the MMA community with his reporting on Pat Reid, executive director of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission. Russell will address all of the alledged improprieties on the part of Pat Reid and the commission; plus as longtime listeners of Carson's Corner understand, Bob and staff leave no stone unturned. They will explore all of the angles for sure! This will literally be the most comprehensive interview on the subject to date.
Fans can check out Mike's articles on the matter at http://realfightstories.com/. Mike is the editor of this site.
Bob will also discuss the up-coming UFC event, featuring a title fight between Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum.
"The Great American Story with Bob Day"
... a Nationally Syndicated radio show unlike any other in Radio History which, is taking the "Radio-World" by storm!
"When it comes to Telling Stories... "No One does it like Bob!"
...These are our stories told in a way you have never heard before. Host Bob Day entertains and informs his audience with little known facts and long forgotten stories about the iconic people and events that make up The Great American Story.
"The Great American Story with Bob Day" is Nationally Syndicated and, Broadcast LIVE every Saturday from Noon-2(pst) from am1410KMYC and Sundays from 8-10 pm (pst) then, re-cast to the world via "BlogTalk Radio". All episodes of "The Great American Story" are Archived at www.thegreatamericanstorywithbobday.com .
“For affiliate information, contact RadioLinx Broadcast Marketing at 480-993-3150 or GreatAmericanStory@Radio-Linx.com”
ENJOY the STORIES!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (345 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (9 chatters)
- Father Teresa (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (7 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SANA VOICES (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask Kendra (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (0 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (0 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (0 chatters)