SORT BY Relevancy
Back then when they led those marches in the south they chanted, “We Shall Overcome”. When they thought marching wasn't enough they began shouting passionately with fists in the air, “Black Power”. Today, we scream, “Black Lives Matter” with fire burning in our hearts. The role of the black college student has always been to liberate their minds.
Today in what people call the millennial generation, it seems that we are also taking those same steps that were taken before us. As a current black college student living amidst the troubles of police brutality that gets put on national television, racism that’s experienced on social media, and the fight of having to prove yourself to other students who may not be the same skin color—it seems that we are still fighting a war that we planned to end over 50 years ago.
Tonight we will talk to Faron Manuel, President of Clark Atlanta Student Body a history Major; it's going to be deep 646 478 4447
red Hampton Jr. has a long family history of activism for African American rights. His Father, Fred Hampton was involved in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and later became the leader of the Chicago chapter of the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense. He was murdered in a raid conducted by the Chicago Police Department and the FBI. Fred Hampton Jr. followed in the footsteps of his father. In 1990 he became the President of the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, which is an organization created to ensure democratic rights for African American people. In 1993, he was convicted of arson resulting after the nationwide protests of the 1992 beating of Rodney King, and was sentenced to eighteen years in prison. In 2001 he was paroled. Today Fred is the Chairman and founder of the Prisoners of Conscience Committee (POCC).
JOIN NU BLAK ORDER BPC RADIO THIS EVENING AS WE INTERVIEW MINISTER MIKHAIL SHAREEF MUHAMMAD OF THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY "THE MAN WHO PUT THE 10,000 DOLLAR BOUNTY ON GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S HEAD".
That sticky ick icky stuff you hear every one talking about, has become a life style. Part of the daily routine, why is it so exciting to talk about? Does smoking make you crazy,lazy, or am I insane not to try it? There are several questions you guys have asked now call in and get answers. We are also going to be talking about Black Historical Figures who make a difference, and don’t miss our Fashion Queen Tuesday.
They're Killing Black People (Physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, etc.) They face:
Police brutality, last hired/first fired, AIDs, germ warfare, worst schools, lack of bank loans, terrible black politicians, Malaraia death, poorest communities in America/Canada/England/Europe, self hate taught by schools/most religions/movies, etc. African nations are the poorest in the world, highest levels of suicide/homelessness/depression, disproportionately makeup America's homeless populations, darker natives are being violently or sexually erased (from Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, etc).
#racism #nwo #cointelpro #malcolmx #mlk #jfk #civil rights #genocide
Globally, darker humans are being killed. Will your help to end their destruction?
On this episode the Black Geeks talked about:
Pandora, streaming music, SkyNet, BitCoin, electronic money vs. cash money, Samsung 6.3” Mega Phone, The Great Hot Sauce debate, Mr. Wonderful puts hot sauce on what?, Facebook app permissions, personal privacy, cellphone data mining, Kickstarter, crowd funding, Wreck-it Ralph, mobile gaming vs. console gaming, choices for Black Panther role, Chris Rock talks about liars (18+), truth telling is necessary, “Stay in your lane!”, women lie, feeling comfortable in your skin, Jonathan Winters passing.
#pandora #streaming music #bitcoin #samsungmegaphone #HotSauce #FacebookHome, #datamining #Kickstarter #crowdfunding #WreckitRalph #BlackPanther #Stayinyourlane #feelingcomfortableinyourskin #JonathanWinters
SaaNeter and Natural Tahuti Presents there first radio show.We are very honor to have on our very first show Attorney at war Malik Zulu Shabazz.He would like to discuss The attack from the right wing on progressive Black Groups, the 20 year anniversary of the New Black Panther Party, the alledged voter intimidation tactic also other topics .So tune in ask great brother some questions..Ask about what happen to Khalid Muhammad??? It don't matter.We are the voice of the people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (337 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Odwirafo (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (19 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- The Advise Show (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)