SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I will start off Black History month by talking about some of our not much talked about events,heroes and places.Who owns Black history?Why is Fox News Hell bent on demonizing it?We complain that it is not enough,but to many White people it is racist and should be ablolished.What have we gotten ourselves into?Steve Harvey said"I dont care about slavery"How many Jews will say the same about the Holocaust?Why are race traitors so elevated?Who rewards them?What is the history of the race traitor?We are finally getting people bold enought to take on projects like Nat Turner and Marcus Garvey.Why are so many of our stories untold?Is the Kalagenesis the only man who has no respect for celebrities?Why do we let them get on TV and speak on issues they could give a damn about?I am fired up tonight speaking off cuff no notes from the heart.........in Kalaland
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
IN Observance Of Black History Month "LET'S TALK BLACK!"
A Series on why WE SHOULD BE CALLED “BLACK” AFRICAN AMERICANS, “BLACK” HEBREWS, “BLACK” CHRISTIANS, “BLACK” MUSLIMS, “BLACK” MASONS, “BLACK” MOORS, ETC., KEEP IT “BLACK!!!!!
In order to enslave us the slave master first destroyed our knowledge of ourselves, he changed our names, destroyed our religion, Our religion was “One” with nature and “One” with things that are natural to us, and he gave us his names and his religions. He even changed our language to his. When you take away one’s language you take away one’s history! Next he divided us into opposing camps by arming us with false knowledge. Then an incident was provided that would cause us to fight and weaken ourselves.
We have always been lead to think that we are not who we are until we get an approval on paper from our oppressor. “YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE!" So Join us for a journey “Black” to the future!
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Do you know why there is an African American History Month? Do you care? Do you know the role of the Catholic Church in the three-way slave trade? Do you want to know? TheHealthReverend is a graduate of the premiere institution of Liberation Theology. She has studied and written widely on these and other historical topics. If you want to better understand your racial/ historical prejudices, how you got them and how they serve you, listen to TheHealthReverend speak today at 3:00 EDT! See you there! It's only one month and you don't want to miss it!
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO should be at the top of your playlist whenit comes to empowering Black people.
African American Talk Radio is about sharing ideas and establishing relationships through which we build and leave an economic legacy for our children and their children.
AATR is a global, multi-faceted group of people, hosted by Michael Bates affectionately known as “The Business Bishop,” who has dedicated his life to helping churches, non-profits, corporations, leaders and families to maximize their growth potential.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?:
A.A.T.R. is not about a variety of opinions. It is about a CALL TO ACTION. Let’s turn Black Talk Radio into Black Action Radio. In the spirit of Black Wall Street, ownership and control of income producing assets are keys to economic growth of a people.
On this Second Monday of Black History Month we will be discussing & celebrating African American Athletes who made History in their sport, from being the first to break through a barrier to excelling, and breaking records. Join the Real Delia & Mr. DLW and feel free to call in and press thenumber 1 to share some memories of your favorite black athletes.
One of our success stories, here on the JKN, even though each show host is their own content supervisor within a guideline and responsible for their own shows, this “lady cab driver” not only works hard for her money, but works hard for her show. Started her show on Sunday, following the original THE WAY I SEE IT with Jay King the original show for this foundation, now on every Monday at 4pm If you are looking for LETS TALK SPORTS NATION it is now on THURSDAYS at 3:30p
The re-hashing of historical fact oftens conflicts with prevailing notions of rationality, science, or even common sense No where is irony more prevalent than discourse around African history Many scholars take the position the slave trade was a direct result of Western capitalism; thus justifying violent exuberance Recently, other scholars have refuted such claims exclaiming the reverse is is more palpable In other words, more recent scholars reject the social conventions expressed adnauseam by their peers that capitalism served as catalyst for the U.S enslavement of Afrikan people.Thses scholars take the position slavery created the impetus for Western capitalism Amassing great wealth for themselves, Western leaders' motivations were inspired not by the pursuit of materialism but the pursuit of power of power which precludes capitalism ethics that is- the pursuit of wealth Clearly, wealth opportunity abound within the borders of Europe but Western excursions took place outside the boundaries of Europe. Copious amount of wealth needed to venture into foreign lands was not only risky but cost ineffective This begs the question: If capitalism is really about maximizing profits, what motivation would justify transgressions in a foreign land where the variables are unknown More importantly, any success would be fraught with danger and the human cost astronomical Is the motivation money or is there a deeper motivation? What do you think?
Hello Every One Thanks for Listening!
It's been extremely busy and crazy as we all have "grinded" through the month of January 2016, and I ask myself: "did we just celebrate Christmas and New Year of 2015!" Now here we go again- lather, wash, and rinse. And ofcourse, we are celebrating and honoring Black History Month. I don't know about ya'll, but I feel like I'm in the Twi-lite Zone!
I encourage you to join me as I share with you some Great History, Fun Facts and Trivias for the whole family to enjoy! Everyone has a "history" and this includes you and I. Have you ever stopped to think or consider how your life or "history" may have inspired others or how you may have impacted someone elses life in a very profound way? WOW, many times, I thank GOD for allowing positive and influential "people" to come into my life and help shape me into the Woman I am today. I believe all of us have something to contribute to our History and Culture, so let's not forget to Honor and Celebrate those individuals who have "paved" the way and made great contributions and Sacrifices for our Land. Celebrating Great History is fun...
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Fri. Dec., 4th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on “Radio Shows” at the top of the page for the podcasts.
1) We'll discuss a recent attack on The Black Lives Matter Movement by Conservative, African American Bishop, E.W. Jackson. He proved he has no clue about BLM. 2) There is growing controversy regarding missing video in the Laquan McDonald case from a Burger King Surveillance tape. 3) Bro. Zeek and Bro. Negus Vu of New Era Detroit talked about their organization's Community Activism of Accountability and what they are doing in Chicago, Dec. 5th, 2015, 3:00pm EST at 6400 South King Dr., Chicago, IL. 4) Another Dashcam video is about to be released in Chicago showing the killing of Ronald Johnson. 5) Luster Hair Care Products strikes a deal with Family Dollar.
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (42 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (7 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- Path Of Life (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)