SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for another episode of Black Fathers Radio this evening at 8 est, as we welcome Anitra Scott to the show. Anitra will be joining us to discuss the Det. Brian Stevenson Purple Kiss Foundation (http://purplekisses.org/Ho?me.html).
Purple kisses honors the life and legacy of former Baltimore City police officer and detective Brian Stevenson, and gives hope and help to the youth of Baltimore, just as Det. Stevenson did throughout his life, which was taken from him violently.
We will also be joined by other officers, who will discuss what it means to be in a position such as an officer in Baltimore City, and put your life on the line everyday.
What are the impacts of losing a father/father-figure on a family? A community? A people? If you have experienced that loss, please call in and join the conversation. We want to hear from you in the hopes that your loss will serve as others' gain, be their strength, give them encouragement. Or maybe you'll get encouragement of your own. Please call in 646-727-1205.
We'll be talking about some of the efforts going on around Father's Day, including an event that I will be hosting, Black Fathers Rock!! Vol. II: A Hip-Hop/Spoken Word Tribute to Fatherhood on Fri., June 17th. Join us. If you know of any events coming up, spread the word to our listeners.
Come join us, as we honor the man that makes it possible DAD! We are asking for everyone to call in. We would LOVE to hear from anyone who like to shout out or give thanks to a father, grandfather, father figure in their lives. We would especially LOVE to hear from the female listeners/members and the children.
Our special guest including yourselves will be:
"E" the poet emcee
Kennenth Braswell (Fathers Incorporated)
**** PLEASE JOIN US, SHOULD BE A GREAT SHOW****
Whether it’s keeping young women off the stripper pole or turning tricks on a corner, saving young men from ending up dead or in jail…or just loving black women how they deserve to be loved, there’s a serious need for black men to step up and be great husbands and fathers. If you agree, tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of my classic special on “The Importance of Black Fathers”. Listen 7 nights a week, 365 days a year by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
Please join us for another episode of Black Fathers Radio, as we talk about protecting our children from all of the problems and predators out there these days, that can harm our children as the surf, sext, and so much more.
We will be joined by Korbid Thompson of King James Express for Kidz. Mr. Thompson will join us to talk about a new online tool that parents can use to protect their children from predators, bullies and other undesired individuals and behaviors, KidZafe (http://bit.ly/KJE4Kidz).
Please join us for the conversation as we not only discuss this product, but other ways that parents can protect children, and children can protect themselves.
Peace family. On this past Sunday we celebrated the traditional Father's Day, and the National Day of Amnesty for Dads, which was a call for dads and moms to work to help reconnect dads to their children. We'll talk about the aftermath of this call, and talk about what factors keep fathers from being involved with their children. We'll also talk about what needs to be done to hold those responsible for fathers not being there accountable for their actions, all across the board.
Teddy Coates of Black Professional Men Inc.
Lorenzo Steele former NYC Correction Officer
CELEBRATE A BLACK FATHER THIS MONTH
This iis June..when we celebrate Fathers hday. On the program we will b celebrating your father or anyone who you thnmk deserves the acalades of greatness and needs to b recognized. If you knw a black fatrher, doing his thing, send us an email to email@example.com and well shout thim out. join us every Sat nite 11 pm to 1 am..call in to the show 3472157486
This episode Black Fathers is celebrating black fathers who are also authors. Please join us as we talk with our guests authors and devoted fathers:
Mr. Derrick Barnes
Mr. De'Norval Parks
Mr. Derrick Barnes is the author of:
STOP, DROP, AND CHILL
THE LOW DOWN BAD DAY BLUES
RUBY AND THE BOOKER BOYS as well as the highly anticipated middle grade novel WE COULD BE BROTHERS. He is also known for writing best selling copies for various Hallmark card lines and is the 1st African American male staff writer for Hallmark.
Mr. De'Norval Parks is the author of:
A BOOK THAT AMERICA HAS BEEN WAITING FOR...
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the "sheltered system"?
Well now your questions will be answered.
After gaining custody of his 3 sons in 1999, Mr Parks began his journey and learned the hard way just what it takes to raise his children alone. Life took an unfortunate turn that forced Mr. Parks and his 3 sons into the city's family shelter. With aggression from his female counterparts, gang members, and stressed individuals. He (Mr. Parks) struggled to find a way out of the atmosphere of self misery and anger that lingers in the shelter world.
***WE ALSO INVITE ANY OTHER BLACK FATHERS WHO ARE AUTHORS OR ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF PUBLISHING A BOOK TO CALL IN AS WELL***
School's started or soon will be. We want to hear from the
fathers about what they are doing now and have been doing
with and for their school-aged children. We would like to
get guests who are both fathers and educators. You know
who you are. We want to hear from you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- reactionariez (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)