SORT BY Relevancy
Online open panel discussion on "why are so many bi-sexual women hiding in the lesbian community??"
Online Panel Discussion on: Why are so many bi-sexual women hiding in the Lesbian community? Monday April 8th at 8PM EST on BlogTalkRadio.com/OrlandoBlackPride or Call-in at 917.889.3051 a) Do Bi-sexual women not feel welcomed within the Lesbian community? b) Are they living a double life or is this simply their prerogative to be with both men & women? c) And most importantly do YOU feel as if bi-sexual women have a RESPONSIBILITY to be HONEST about their sexuality?? Panelist include: Kesi Shaw – Psychotherapist/Certified Life Coach DrBev - Gestalt Reality Psychotherapist Angela Harvey – Growth Advisor & Motivational Speaker Melissa ‘DJ M’ – TraxxGirls.com Nicole Breedlove – OurSistaCircle.com Trish Duncan – OrlandoBlackPride.com Moderator - Anondra "Kat" Williams, host of Sipping On Ink Show Producer – Meko Taylor Technical Assistant – Lindsey Cooper Sponsored by: Our Sista Circle, DrBev Mental Health Counseling (Emotions R Us), Angela Harvey, Kesi Shaw, Traxx Girls, OrlandoBlackPride.com
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the economic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
GUEST: Lynette Dutton- Hope for Women Magazine top 25 "Women Who Inspire"
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Barbara Eldridge, your host of Trend Setting Women, interviews Michelle Bergquist, President and Owner of Connected Women of Influence.
Michelle Bergquist is a nationally recognized author, award-winning entrepreneur, lively moderator and engaging, professional speaker.
Currently, Michelle is the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Inc. (CWI), an invitation-only association for B2B women owners, executives and professionals. Chartered in 2008, the CWI Mission is to build a powerful professional community that fosters growth, support and collaboration among B2B professional women.
Michelle is a passionate advocate for women in business by designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for professional women to lead the way in business today. In 2014, Michelle was recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners as the Women’s Advocate of the Year.
Michelle’s corporate background includes 13 years in commercial banking and over 20 years as an entrepreneur and business owner. Michelle is the author of How to Build a Million Dollar Database, a business book that quickly became the go-to resource on how to build a powerful database full of priceless connections.
Michelle is a graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Go Big Red!!) and a past board member of the National Association of Women Business Owners, Fountain Valley Chamber of Commerce, YWCA of San Diego and the American Institute of Banking.Michelle’s belief in business and core philosophy to success: “When it comes to business and success, it’s all about relationships!”
Just what is bisexuality? Perhaps the least understood members of the LGBTQ community are our bisexual sisters and brothers. Is it merely a romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior toward both males and females? Does it also encompass romantic or sexual attraction to people of any gender identity or to a person irrespective of that person's biological sex or gender? What’s the difference between pansexuality and being polyamourous? President of BiNet USA Faith will talk about and not only define the “B” in LGBTQ but also dispel many of the myths and discrimination faced by the bisexual community. As President of BiNet USA, Faith Cheltenham helps coordinate bisexual advocacy, outreach and networking efforts for the bisexual, pansexual and fluid communities in America. It is the oldest national bisexuality organization in the United States. Are you bisexual? Do you feel misunderstood, excluded and even discriminated against by members of the GAY community? Do you want your voice to be heard?
SPECIAL EDITION: Purpose for Women focuses on United Nations in Columbus
Guests: Melissa Lenz & Chasity
Our mission statement:
The United Nations Association of Columbus is committed to educating, inspiring, and mobilizing Ohioans to support the vital work of the United Nations, for we believe that the UN offers the best means to achieving peace and security for all humans. We practice this mission through several programs. We strive to make a difference through Model UN programs, where students can actively engage in the international system, learn and experience the UN system, and develop valuable leadership skills. We aim to think globally and act locally by organizing events that highlight the relevance of the UN system in Ohio as well as the key role that Ohio plays in that system as well. We advocate for strong U.S. leadership in the UN so that the international organization can operate to its fullest potential. We operate under the mantra “More Than Just Me,” for we understand that our purpose is about more than just the success of our singular organization but about the network of supporters who will make a positive impact on this world. We also understand that it will take more than just us to accomplish the lofty goals of the UN, so we collaborate with several Columbus organizations to make our vision a reality.
Links to our social media pages:
Facebook of our Campus Advocates: https://www.facebook.com/unacsa
(If you have time, I would check out their #HeForShe photo campaign)
Joe and Kate are joined by Vita Burn to talk about what it's really like to date both men and women. And how so many people have annoying stereotypes of what they think a bisexual persons lifestyle is like.
Follow @TheKateWolff @JoeSantagato and @standupnylabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see whose performing live at Stand Up NY. go to www.StandUpNYLabs.com to hear all our other great podcasts.
For women "in betweeners"! Too old to be young, too young to be old? Conversations with women for women who are going through the transition after menopause! The changes we women face can be challenging, especially because we are creating a new face of being older women. Let's clear the path for ourselves to stand strong in our vitality, wisdom, love and power! Hear open, inspiring and engaging conversations about Sex, Love, Relationship, Health and Work and what lies beneath the surface within us as we grow older!
With the death of Joan Rivers this week, it seems like everyone is talking about her role in shaping the world’s view of women in comedy. So what about women in comedy? Is there such a thing as “women’s humor?” Is it only funny when women mock their bodies and relationships? Are today’s female comedians different from other generations of female comics?
Prepare to discuss humor, laughs, what’s funny and how women are perceived in comedy with two guests Saturday. Sheila Moeschen is a writer and Senior Editor for I AM THAT GIRL, an organization that empowers girls and young women to healthy self-esteem and self-worth. She holds a Ph.D in Gender and Theatre Studies from Northwestern University. Sheila has been involved behind the scenes with the Women In Comedy Festival since its beginning in 2008. She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and her work has appeared elsewhere in print and online. She lives in Boston. Elyse Schuerman is one of the producers of the Women in Comedy Festival, and between them, we should have a rousing conversation about what makes people laugh and how women fit into the comedy scene.
Join us Saturday at 11 am Pacific Time to learn more women in comedy.
Call-in with your comments to (646) 378-0430.
And if you miss the live program, you can go to the website and listen to all our archived programs whenever you like. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways
The Round Table is a show featuring Women On The Move coming together to discuss current events, relationships, professional issues, hot topics, gossip, and anything else related to a Woman! Follow Women On The move on twitter at @womenonthemove1 and check us out online at www.mywomenonthemove.com! Today's topics:
1. Police Brutality isn't just affecting African-Americans. Whites are being beaten as well.
2. Woman surgically adds a third breast for reality tv opportunity. What won't people do for fame?
3. Woman quits job on air using profanity.
4. DAAWC: Celebrating Power In Unity
5. Uproar over President Obama saluting with coffee cup!
6. Officer cleared by Grand Jury in Walmart shooting of Black man.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (207 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (120 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- Straitway (45 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)