SORT BY Relevancy
It's that time of year again kids. Join us for the third annual Candi's birthday big-bash celebration. Special guests Phil Gigante and Randy Slovacek will join Teresa & Candi on this special evening. One thing for sure, you never know who will show up.
This is the one celebration of the year were we have a "no holds barred" kind of conversation. Feel free to call in at 818-495-6931.
Randy is fresh from choreographing A Chorus Line in Sacramento to rave reviews, and Phil has so many projects he hasn't surfaced in over six months!
We're celebrating Babymoi's birthday today! We've got a barbecue, drinks, food, a roast, and, the side splitting laughs and of course, the star of this show is Moises! Tune in and celebrate with the Stoop Crew, the Stoopettes, and, even Long Island Joe.
For anyone who rationally contemplates the difficulties a one-armed man would face in actually making and suspending a 14 diameter clearly metallic object, and in doing so completely unobserved – for even one photograph – no further comments should even be necessary. But since the skeptics have been so persistent in their accusations, and so abysmally stupid as well, here are some of the questions that they must credibly answer about the model premise:
1. Where was the model made and concealed?
2. Who in Meiers area possesses the specialized skills required for this precision level of manufacture, at any size?
3. What is it made of?
4. Where were the materials obtained?
5. What was the cost of these materials?
6. Who paid for it?
7. How long did it take to make? (Remember, a two-armed model maker took four months to assemble his inferior model.)
8. What does it weigh, assuming even a 5' diameter metallic object, as suggested by one debunker?
9. How was it suspended at 30' by a one-armed man? (Setting up just one special effects shot with a 5' (let alone 14) object requires numerous people and lots of time. Meier took over 60 photos of the WCUFO, plus the video.)
10. Where is the model now, what happened to it, would something of this complexity - and value - just disappear?
11. With all of the photos, both day and nighttime, how could Meier have accomplished all of this unobserved and without accomplices?
12. Why hasn't ANYONE come forward to show that they made and/or now have it?
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa Smith, for a "new beginnings" episode of Divine Experience on Sunday, June 29, 2014 @ 5:30 pm CST. I'll mention personal updates, talk about P.O.I.s for this week and share a few of my favorite sumptuous vegetarian recipes for the summer, especially for the upcoming 4th of July.
In rcognition of my birthweek and upcoming birthday on Tuesday, July 1, I will discuss the importance of a year-in-review and spiritual renewal as each birthday comes, so that we can mature more in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by identifying areas of improvement and challenge. Tune in; celebrate your summer with a Divine Experience you'll never forget!
This is my middle-of-the-week pick-me-up energy show, and I am going to discuss the spiritual significance of a birthday, since I just had mine, and I also want to let you join me in learning how to use the atomic accelerator which is the 3-fold flame in your heart of love, wisdom and power to activate the operations of the cells of our body for regeneration and restoration, something very important to me since this was my 80th birthday!
Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the sucret of success. Sivananda Saraswati