SORT BY Relevancy
9/11 The Biggest Lie has passed a huge milestone at 500 thousand views on YouTube since May 27th of last year. We are going to discuss this as well as engage in a powwow of current 9/11 issues and ideas.
Claudio is coming at us with a refined discourse on his stance about 9/11 and with some positive reinforcement to get us moving as a movement. Listen in and Call In if you please to ask either of us questions.
James Easton & Steve Grage Host the show tonight
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor interviews not ONE, but TWO Finalists of the the "Biggest Loser" Season 13-Mark Cornelison, and Buddy Shuh!
BUDDY SHUH was born on an Army base in Landstuhl, Germany and raised in Michigan, Ohio and Florida with his four siblings. In high school, Buddy was captain of both his football and wrestling teams and was voted "most athletic" his senior year. While attending Ohio State University, he played football for a while, and he later received a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. When Buddy stopped playing sports, he stopped exercising, and that, coupled with a poor diet, led to his weight gain.
MARK CORNELISON wanted to go on The Biggest Loser because he's ready to make the life changes necessary to get healthy and hopes to give his "smokin' hot wife a smokin' hot husband!" He was born in San Angelo, Texas and raised in Abilene with his older sister, who has Down syndrome. He received a marketing degree from the University of North Texas, and he says a poor diet and lack of exercise led him to start gaining weight in high school. Now 43 years old and 291 pounds, Mark suffers from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and acid reflux.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Biggest Loser Trainer Cara Castronuova. Neil will interview Cara to find out about her boxing career, The Biggest Loser experience, and her foundation.
A two-time Golden Gloves winner and certified trainer once ranked nationally by USA Boxing, Cara Castronuova is popularly known as one of the newest trainers on The Biggest Loser.
Castronuova was born and raised in Elmont, New York, with three younger brothers. She began boxing at the age of five in the family garage with her father, a former Marine. She also wrestled in high school and in college. She graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
She began her boxing career as a youth boxing trainer. Soon, she started entering local bouts, winning her first fight in 2002 at the NY Empire State Games in Syracuse. She also was a volunteer for a government-funded program designed to teach troubled youth the virtues of boxing and keep them off the streets.
Later, while working as a personal fitness and boxing trainer at popular sports clubs in the New York City area, like Chelsea Piers and Gleason’s Boxing Gym, she used fighting and boxing to encourage clients to “find their warrior within.” While continuing to train clients, Castronuova kept boxing competitively, winning a pair of “Silver Gloves” in 2004, the second-place prize in the Golden Gloves competition. Determined to redeem herself, Castronuova came back one year later and won her first New York Golden Gloves championship at Madison Square Garden in 2005 in front of a televised, capacity crowd.
What is your Biggest Challenge? We all have a goals so what is your biggest challenge note I did not ask you what someone else's problem is. None am I asking prblems that other people have that bother you.
Let's face it the only person that you have any control over is you. We would like to believe that we can control or help the world however that is impossible. It is sometimes helpful to help one or a few but each need to work on ourselves first as we are all a work in progress.
Remember are a great work in progress. So let take of the covers and show ourselves and other what a great work we are!
How much does eternal life cost? Are you willing to become The Biggest Loser for the Kingdom? Meet Dr. Paulette Thomas, At the Corner, Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 5:00pm CST as she discusses how you can lose weight and become The Kingdom's Biggest Loser! Dial 347-945-6159 or www.blogtalkradio.com/atthecorner. See you At the CORNER
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- JASmius (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (0 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (0 chatters)