SORT BY Relevancy
Queen B... King B... Yonce... Bey... Any of these names ring a bell? Well, of course they do! Beyonce Knowles-Carter is arguably the greatest entertainer alive today. But is she really?
We've all heard of her droves of fans, also known as the "beyhive." And you'd better not be overheard trash talking Miss Bey either, because the "Beygency" just might end up paying you a visit. LOL. But for all the millions of adoring fans, you'd better believe that there are just as many haters.
Join Monica and Honesto this coming Thursday @7:30pm as we discuss the phenomenon that is Beyonce. Why do we love her? Why do we hate her? What exactly does she contribute to our society and our culture? Does she really run the world?
We want to hear from YOU, both lovers and haters! Call in live to share your thoughts. Will it be "Beyonce" or "Bey-NON-ce?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (5 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)