SORT BY Relevancy
Going for Gold in the Bering Sea tips the scale when it comes to risk. Join hosts Michael Kjelland and Kim Ward as they welcome Zeke Tenhoff and Emily Reidel of The Discovery Channel show Bering Sea Gold as we discuss the stress of a risky job, signs that the risk may be too much and the inner ability to push pass obstacles to get the job done.
They will go deep into the waters with Bering Sea Gold and what you will learn might surprise you.
Call in to ask our guests questions.
Visit Risk Takers on the Web at Risk Takers Show
When regularly and then permanently flooded in sea level rise vulnerable areas, homeowners will not want to make a choice between paying their existing mortgage obligations or, alternatively, defaulting and trying to qualify for a new place to live. Bad credit and a judgment against the borrowers would result from a default on the original mortgage commitments, making it almost impossible for the homeowners to qualify for a new loan.
To confront this scenario, society needs solutions for the near future. In this podcast, we explore one such opportunity for creative finance which is also environmentally smart.
Join sea level rise commentator Mitch Chester for a brief examination of this key issue.
For more information, please visit www.SLRAmerica.org and www.SLRSouthFlorida.com.
As sea level rise ascends as a priority issue for the general population in vulnerable regions, legislatures and real estate professionals need to consider fair and reasonable rising sea notice statutes in residential and even commercial realty transactions.
If we can warn potential buyers about lead based paint and radon gas, surely we can make them aware of ocean inundation issues.
The failure to take on such initiatives on a state-by-state basis can result in litigation, not to mention broken dreams of residential property purchasers and business owners.
Join host Mitch Chester for a quick examination of Sea Level Rise Disclosure forms.
For more information, please visit www.SLRAmerica.org.
If political leadership at the state level is missing with regard to rising seas, it is foreseeable that citizens groups may proactively demand public policy action through the constitutional amendment process.
These "citizen initiatives" would be consistent with responsibly addressing adaptation to swelling oceans in affected states if governors and state legislators fail to prepare for changing coastlines.
Join host Mitch Chester for a brief exploration of how rising seas may affect the wording of state constitutions.
For more information, please visit SLRAmerica.org.
Closing out the month of September with the Sea Stars, Suzi Hendricks and Annette Rochelle Aben hosting Part Five of Team Work and Sea Stars. These 2 Amazon published authors, coaches, international talk radio show hosts and all around terrific women come together weekly to inspire and entertain as only Sea Stars can!! FOLLOW this program @ www.blogtalkradio.com/seastars as well as @ www.facebook.com/seastars Of course www.suzihendricks.com will hook you up with everything SUZI and www.annetterochelleaben.wordpress.com connects you with everything ANNETTE! Our terrific artwork/banner for the show was created by Michigan Artist, Lorraine Parent and she is found on Facebook. Tobin Hissong is our resident musician/composer, learn more about him at www.tobinhissong.com
But Moses said to the people, “Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the Lord which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever. The Lord will fight for you while you keep silent.”
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to Me? Tell the sons of Israel to go forward. As for you, lift up your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, and the sons of Israel shall go through the midst of the sea on dry land.
As for Me, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them; and I will be honored through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen.
Then the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord, when I am honored through Pharaoh, through his chariots and his horsemen.”
The angel of God, who had been going before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud moved from before them and stood behind them. So it came between the camp of Egypt and the camp of Israel; and there was the cloud along with the darkness, yet it gave light at night. Thus the one did not come near the other all night.
Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.
The sons of Israel went through the midst of the sea on the dry land, and the waters were like a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. Then the Egyptians took up the pursuit, and all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots and his horsemen went in after them into the midst of the sea.
At the morning watch, the Lord looked down on the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud and brought the army of the Egyptians into confusion. He caused their chariot wheels to swerve, and He made them drive with...
An amazing new technology under study by the U.S. Navy could produce boundless energy from salt water.
The science is clear...the oceans continue to absorb carbon dioxide, which is one of the reasons the seas are warming and rising each year.
Now the offending carbon dioxide can be taken directly from ocean water and turned into certain types of hydrocarbons. That means fuel to energize solutions.
How can we harness this new form of fuel, across the globe, to battle some of the adverse effects of rising seas?
Salt water intrusion, pushed by sea level rise into freshwater aquifers, is a problem that may have just found a partial and efficient solution.
The 2014 U.S. National Climate Assessment, released in July, points out, on page 401, "Sea level rise increases pressure on utilities-such as water an energy- by contaminating potential fresh water supplies with saltwater."
One proven method of producing drinking water from intruding salt waters is by using desalination plants. While such conversion facilities are getting more efficient, they still take a lot of energy to produce potable water.
Significanlty reducing energy consumption demands of desalinzation plants may now be possible.
Join Sea Level Rise Radio Host Mitch Chester as we explore how, within 10 years or less, desalination plants and municipal pumping stations may be able to use what is currently carbon neutral military technology to convert sea water into clean energy in the fight against some of the threatening effects of encroaching oceans.
Reports of scientific studies and local government initiatives to deal with the challenge of swelling oceans fill the internet and traditional media daily. Technical experts dealing with sea level rise are hard at work in South Florida, California, the Carolinas, New York, Virginia and other vulnerable areas the world over.
But responsible action on sea level rise issues requires another dimension of planning, for which we have just begun.
Wall Street has a role to play too, as does your local bank and credit union. You have a personal financial role as well.
Monetary and budgeting strategies to cope with sea level rise, for the average homeowner, renter and small business owner need to be crafted today...to be ready for tomorrow.
In this episode, we explore some proposed tools and blueprints that financial institutions, consumers and governments should consider to properly plan for the near-term.
Failure to adapt your financial roadmap today will result in missed options tomorrow.
Here we cover the comments of Dr. Leonard Berry Director of the Florida Center For Environmental Studies at Florida Atlantic University and South Florida Attorney and sea level rise advocate Mitch Chester on this vital aspect of preparing for rising seas.
Contact Mr. Chester here.
Holistic Approach to wellness
Brock is joining us today sharing the benefits of Sea-minerals, he is happy to answer your questions regards to your interest in this product if it would be something you may find to be beneficial to your well-being, all being your personal choice.
Seaminerals has been working to address the mineral deficit in the modern diet with Pure Aussie™ Sea Minerals - is rich in Magnesium, as well as a FULL SPECTRUM of macro and trace minerals in balanced and safe concentrations as found in our living Oceans.
So Dial In & Channel Up with us to a whole new way of being!
Visit Inner Spirit Rhythm http://www.innerspiritrhythm.com/
It has been way too long since the Lakers have been on the court, but training camp is finally here. What were your favorite moves this off-season? Who are you most looking forward to watching this pre-season? Do the Lakers have a chance to make the playoffs? Will Kobe & Nash be able to remain healthy throughout the season? Can Byron Scott get this team to play defense? Call in to host Corey Hansford so you can have all of your questions answered and tell us your predictions for the upcoming season.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)