SORT BY Relevancy
THE REAL PRINCIPLES OF YOGA AND THE SCIENCE OF PRANAYAMA...
Security Shield - $29/month
Our most benefit rich plan goes far beyond roadside assistance offering you access to benefits that provide safety, security, and savings and protect you when you need it the most.
Featured Benefits Include:
• Teladoc - 24/7 access to physicians by phone at no additional cost
• RepairGuard Warranty Extender - never pay for the same covered repair twice
• NMC Deals - Save up to 50% at thousands of popular retailers nationwide
Expert Identity Theft Resolution Services
Members have access to America’s premier provider of identity theft resolution services with IDentity Theft 911® and the Lifestages® Identity Management Services.
This service is included in the cost of your membership
Proactive services — if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen, or anytime you suspect your identity might be vulnerable, an experienced fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance.
Resolution services — provides step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish.
Document replacement assistance — provides help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents.
Access to identity protection tips and tools — help keep you and your family safe.
National Motor Club is a decades old international company headquartered in Irving, Texas.
We provide unmatched emergency travel and accident benefits to individuals of all ages. Drivers and non-drivers are covered as there is no age restrictions.
Membership is non-invasive and requires no contracts, and no medical exam. Coverage is immediate as there is no waiting time.
Membership in the Security Premier Benefits Plan requires $40 to sign up and $20/month afterwards. It is best to use your checking account info, so your membership won't be suspended if your card is lost or expired. That;s 67 cents per day! $128, 000 worth of benefits assurance for less than a dollar per day.
You can call your friendly benefits consultant at 954-815-6563, or send an email to email@example.com start your membership. Visit our site for much more info at http://www.emergencybenefits.com
On today’s show, we will discuss and debate the Pros and Cons to having friends with benefits. Well first of all, are you aware that you are just a friend with benefits? If so, how do you feel about your position? Are you honestly satisfied with your position? Was the decision mutual? Do you want more from your friend with benefits than they are willing to give you? What’s stopping you from being in a traditional romantic relationship? If you’re not sure if you are just a friend with benefits, what questions do you have? If you have friends with benefits and you are satisfied, what are the pros of your situations? What advantages are there to having a friend that you are intimate with? Are you in a relationship with someone else along with having friends with benefits? On this week’s show we will discuss this very common situation and share our opinion to the world on The Ask Vic The Life Coach Radio Show.
Christian meditation simply means reflecting on God with the main purpose of getting into an intimate relationship with Him. Ruth Mwawasi and Lynne Sakuda will help us to understand the benefits of mediation and the difference between Christian/Biblical meditation and Eastern meditation. Listen live at 619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Fasting by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad ..... Fasting is a greater cure of our ills—both mental and physical—than all of the drugs of the earth combined into one bottle or a billion bottles. Allah (God), in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught me that fasting, with the right kind of food, is the cure for our ills. He has said to me that there is no cure in drugs and medicine. And this the world is now learning. We can take medicine all of our lives until it kills us, yet we are still ailing with the same old diseases. The bad foods and drinks that we are putting into our bodies keep us a victim to illness. There are very few nice doctors who like to tell you that drugs are not good for you, because they paid for their learning and want to keep practicing. But “How to Eat to Live” is what we want to know and have wanted to know all of our lives.Allah taught me that one meal a day would keep us here for a long time; we would live over 100 years. Eating one meal every two days would lengthen our lives just that much longer. He said to me that you would never be sick, eating one meal every three days. Fast once a month for three days, four days, or for whatever length of time you are able to go without food without harming yourself, and you will feel good. Did you know that if you would stop eating pig and the food that you should not eat, stop eating three and four times a day and stop drinking whiskey, beer and wine, you would save much in the way of money? CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Host Celeste Friedman updates the latest information from the Veteran's Administration with regard to disability compensation, the GI Bill, education opportunities, life insurance benefits for your family and more.
This is a pre-taped program and cannot accept live call-ins.
Stay in touch with Freedom Warriors at:
Today’s Topic: The Benefits of Having A Spiritual Mentor Part 2
The Profit and Success that comes from Mentoring
Discussion: This is Part 2 from the previous discussion of The Importance of Having A Spiritual Mentor recorded on July 9th 2014. This program was rescheduled due to Technical Difficulties on the live segment from Thursday July 10th.
As children need parental guidance from their birth, during their youth and teen-age years, and even through their adult lives; so do we the children of God need to have spiritual guidance so we can benefit from the wisdom, knowledge and experience of our elders. A spiritual mentor may not always be your pastor or spiritual leader, even though their counsel may benefit you greatly. A mentor is your teacher, your personal trainer, the person who instills and motivates within you the desire to fulfill your divine destiny to become the chosen vessel of God and have good success. This is why they are called “rabbi, teachers, mentors, guides, coaches” and may be known by other titles as well. To have these individuals in our lives, requires that we be accountable to them for our actions and deeds, thereby making us more responsible for what we do and say.
Scripture Text: (Matthew 12:35) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Oasis Worship Center’s Online Bible Study is every week on Thursdays. For dates subscribe to Apostle Loretta Williams page on Face Book. Visit Oasis Worship Center USA Web Site at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id73.html
Meditation has finally come out of the New Age closet, with science backing up the health benefits of regular meditation and even the U.S. military using meditation to help soldiers dealing with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
My friend Beverly will join the conversation to share her experiences with Vipassana as well as Transcendental Meditation practices.
So what do you do when you meditate? Do you listen to music? Do you do guided meditations? Is your meditation based in a spiritual practice or Tantra or Kundalini practice?
Trish Causey will discuss all this, plus how can meditation help your sex life? CALL IN and talk about it: (646) 787-8587
You can also leave a message or question in the chatroom to the right.
In this weeks episode, join me as I go over the different types of language immersions, and the benefits and downsides of all of them. We will go over what each type of immersion will mean as a new language learner, what each type of immersion can do for your brain, human psyche, and your confidence. Of course the 3 types of language immersion is as follows
Stay tuned to learn what these are, and how they are beneficial
Our guest for this evenings show is Michael Saahir, of Indianapolis, Indiana. He is the Emam (leader) of Nur Islamic Center in Indianapolis, Indiana..
Join Dr. O as she discusses the benefits of Green Tea for your pets. You can follow and message her on Facebook or @DrODVM on Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)