SORT BY Relevancy
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review four new movies. They include the fourth film in the Transformers series called Transformers: Age of Extinction, Begin Again with Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley, the post-apocalypse film Snowpiercer, and They Came Together starring Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd.
Sedalia, CO – More than any other animal, horses share a deep connection with our humanity. Research has found the experiences people share with horses can be a true catalyst for change and healing.
Terri Mongait is a certified Equine Gestalt Coach and the founder of Begin Again Ranch (www.beginagainranch.com ) where she partners with her horses to help clients identify, accept and overcome their obstacles on the road to recovery.
“I came up with the name because I truly feel no matter what you’re going through or what you’ve been through you can close your eyes, take a deep breath and begin again,” says Mongait.
With Equine Gestalt, horses can be an active partner in the coaching and healing process. According to Mongait, because horses are naturally prey animals, their only means of survival is fight or flight; herd dynamics demand that they know what’s going on with every horse around them. This unique intuition also translates to people. If we are being inauthentic or incongruent they will know and they will let you know.
“When you’re working with a 1,200 lbs. animal, you learn pretty quickly,” says Mongait. “You know what you need to do. We’re just going to help you get there faster.”
Begin Again Ranch specializes in clients who are either in transition or navigating through a recovery. As a Gestalt coach, Mongait says she’s not attached to any outcome or agenda. Depending on the interaction between the horse and the client, Mongait’s training allows her to understand the client’s obstacles and how they can overcome them.
“Every session and every client is different,” says Mongait, “which is the real fun part of my job: I never know what’s going to happen.”
Jessie May's 'Sunny Side Up' is a stimulating show which explores and uncovers ways to live your life with true purpose, joy and passion. As a Life Coach and Creative Visionary, Jessie May shares her experience and guidance with you in a playful, energetic hour filled with inspiring themes, insightful ideas, and unique guests, and welcomes you to call in with your questions offering healing and hopeful solutions. Jessie May's show is a beautiful way to light up your week with the Sunny Side Up, and an invitation to discover the brilliance of who you are called to be!!!
Please join Dr Daniels 6pm EST on Tuesday, February 25 for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is Let The Games Begin
Dr Daniels compares modern day health care to the Coliseum games of the Roman times. Lions, gladiators and the hapless peasants thrown into the ring for easy entertainment.
Find out why the Coliseum Games never went away and how you can avoid being the bull at the bull fight or the hapless peasant scheduled to die at the gladiator's sword. Natural Solutions included. Tune in.
Healing with Dr Daniels at 6pm EST on Tuesday, February 25. Listen by phone (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Ask questions during the show, by phone call: 914-338-0695 or online go tohttp://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
We have a tendency to wait until the last minute to do anything. And we can usually pull it off at the last minute for most things. However, there are some cases where this just won't work, and being prepared to feed and defend yourself and your loved ones is ne of those cases.
Don't wait until the last minute to begin your preps. Tonight we talk about getting started and and learning to develop a "Prepping Lifestyle" rather than a plan to rush to the grocery store at the lasts minute to find bae shelves.
Please call in with your suggestions of how to gently nudge folks in the direction of squaring away their preps and what you do to keep yours up, and any current good deals on supplies and gear.
Call in number is 347-308-8790
Hope to see you there!
The I. H. Elders will be speaking about the seriousnessness of the times that we are living in right now. I Peter/I Kepha 4:17 Because it is time for judgment to begin from the House of Yah. And if firstly from us, what is the end of those who do not obey the Good News of Yah?
Join us Wednesday at 11:11 am PST for a facinating interview with
CATHY LEE CROSBY, is an internationally known star, multi-
talented actress and entertainer. Her diverse career includes:
representing the U.S. in international tennis competition
reaching a career high of #7 in singles & #4 in doubles);
USC graduate in pre-med;Special Ambassador to Children for
the UN; member of the Board of Directors of the
Congressional Awards (nominated & confirmed by the House &
Senate of the U.S.);Founder & Chairperson of the Get High on
Yourself Foundation;as well as starring as an actress in 75+
feature films, mini-series, theater and television productions.
She produces films & TV SHOWS and Cathy Lee’s first book, Let
The Magic Begin,made its debut on “Oprah” and is in its third
printing. The book received glowing reviews and endorsements
from such noted authors,athletes, and entertainers as: Deepak Chopra, Larry King, Jack Canfield, Earvin “Magic” Johnson,
Wayne Dyer, Dan Millman, and Reba McEntire and Oprah Winfrey.
***Chime In*** 713)955-0708
Join Our host Daphne Jackson and Charles Spencer Jr for part 2 of our special show topic discussion Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD.
Joining us will be our special guest Rory Fanning , Former Army Ranger and author of Worth Fighting For to be released by Haymarket Books this fall! We will be discussing the similarities of soldiers of war and soldiers of the streets and do we begin healing! Tune in!
The Cincinnati Reds begin their 10-game road trip tonight against the Chicago Cubs. The Reds (37-37) won the last series against American League's Toronto Blue Jays by taking the last two games in the weekend series. The Reds on Friday had a 8-0 after scoring all the runs in the second inning, but the Blue Jays got their bats going and won 14-9. The Reds rebound on Saturday with a 11-1 drubbing. Alfredo Simon will be on the hill for the Reds. He is tied for the NL lead with 10 wins and is a perfect 4-0 in June with a 3.38 ERA. The Cubs, (31-42) will send right-hander Jeff Samarkzija, (2-6, 2.60). First pitch at 8:05 p.m.
Life Lessons has picked Begin Again as the Summer's best film. Join us as we dissect what makes Begin Again a MUST SEE movie.
This show is sponsored by AAA and Gracefully Yours greeting cards. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com to see all the new product including Church Kitchen Ladies stationery.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- NTEB (60 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (1 chatters)