SORT BY Relevancy
This is the root of the frustration that is driving the African-American community to the streets in north St. Louis County over yet another senseless killing of a young black man.“What do we want? Justice!” chanted a crowd of family, friends and community members who gathered after the Saturday shooting. “When do we want it? Now!”
n Ferguson, the city where Michael died, the police in 2013 pulled over blacks at a 37 percent higher rate than whites compared to their relative populations. Black drivers were twice as likely to be searched and twice as likely to be arrested compared to white drivers. Editorial St Louis Post Dispatch
Welcome to the Mind Right Radio! Tune in every Sunday at 11 AM (EST) with your hosts, Ali and SunSeRa, as we weave consciousness with reality for spiritual self-development.
The goal of the Mind Right Radio is to provide information and techniques to those who are interested in how reality works and those who want to elevate from a player in the game to a god in their own innerverse.
Prepare to expand your mind for personal development and spiritual evolution!
This Week: Join the family as we take a look spiritually at the latest "mainstream" events on our planet. What are the obvious and not-so obvious elements of the recent murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri? What's really going on in St. Louis, Missouri? What is the bigger picture that escapes the consciousness of the masses? Can we use our Consciousness and Spirituality to help the situation? We will discuss these questions and more in a Powerful Episode!!!
Call in number is 858-365-5534 - We will open lines for questions and comments at the end of the show!
Visit 3rdEyeActivation.com - for metaphysical & spiritual information, products, and services.
ST. LOUIS, MO
WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?
ON "TRUTH HEALS"
Michael Sam will take the first for the St. Louis Rams for the first time on Friday in a preseason game against the New Orleans Saints. It will be an historic game as Sam will be the first openly gay player to play in any NFL game. The game will be broadcast on NFL Network.
We talk with St. Louis Post-Dispatch sports writer Jim Thomas about what we can expect to see from Sam in this game and where he sees the gay NFL rookie fitting onto the Rams' regular season roster.
LIVE! from St. Louis: Ferguson Update with Ronn Nichols (On-the-ground). Nichols gives insight on looting. Says 15% of crowd, black and white, are responsible for lawlessness. He says that most people are peaceful protestors but media driven by sensationalism and capitalis, not responsible reporting. Celebrates hip hop icon Nelly for showing up and demonstrating leadership. Nichols is a curator at Harris Stowe State University and is a former media professor at Baltimore's Coppin State and Morgan State
Talking about St Louis riots, And also pinky fight with Terrell
Every once in a while, everything comes together and basketball perfection is attained. Sometimes, by the most unlikely of teams; the St. Louis Wildcats didn't even compete previously in AAU. They arrived with 6 players and a dream; they didn’t have a large crowed or entourage. They didn’t have a large budget, pancakes, hotdogs, and grilled cheese filled were their main staples for the week – until they were adopted by Boo Williams staff who introduced the group to Bojangles Chicken....What happened next?
Find out in this upcoming exclusive intervew!
In 1917 there was a race war in St Louis is history repeating itself?
After days of protests, the nation's attention is focused on Ferguson. Police killed an unarmed teen named Michael Brown and protests have ensued. Police are out and the situation is not pretty. We'll talk with St. Louis native Ronn Nichols, former Coppin State media professor. He will give us a look inside the situation from on the ground
Join us for Part 2 as we talk with people who were in St Louis and other folks speaking on the situation that went down. And more.
Fasten your seat belts. It started with the Ferguson Police, then Missouri Governor called in the State Highway Patrol and now there is an effort to get the United Nations involved. With Al Sharpton and the Black Panthers along with others from out of state interfering with our community, it seems like they are inciting more national attention yet.
Tonight we have two special guests: A veteran police officer who worked in a nearby community, Dan Benson and William Grigg, former correspondent, researcher, and senior editor for The New American Magazine.
Now the police are arresting elected officials and the media for being present during the order to disburse. Who is in the right? What is right? Dan and William will share from their experiences and will explain the proper constitutional jurisdictions.
Join us and countless others as we talk about the situation in Ferguson, Mike Brown, St Louis, and more. TrueGodImmortal, Joe(Filthy_Cent), Jelly, and Axel along with special callers, including one from St. Louis will detail what's going on.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (0 chatters)