SORT BY Relevancy
You asked for it... and here it is... As we begin to wrap up the end of January, we come full circle and begin again. Join us as Tommy and LJ bring you up to date with all the latest happenings and the re-airing of the Wedding vows as per your request. Positive news stories and the usual laughter will fill the air waves as we continue our weekend format. The listener lines will be open at 516-595-8269 and the chat rooms will explode! The Wild ride begins at 5 PM EST, 2 PM PST and 11 PM UK Europe and beyond. What are you waiting for? Join the Wild ride today!
On this episode of the Alex Cardinale Show, Alex will be doing his 2nd episode in his news series The History of. Today, Alex will be doing part 2 of the History of the United States. On part 1, we discussed how the USA began, the American Revoultion, and the presidency of George Washington.
Today, I will discuss the Thomas Jefferson Era the War of 1812, the presidency of Andrew Jackson, the Indian Removal Act, the American Civil War, the presidency and assassination of Abraham Lincoln, and World War!
You can call in with questions at 1 323-642-1605!
CHECK OUT PART 1 HERE:
On tonight's show Rosie is going to continue to discuss understanding empathic behavior. Many of the listener's and chatters on Wednesday nights show wanted to discuss the topic in depth so tonight's show will be Part 2 of the discussion.
What is an empath, how to live with an empath, what problems an empath endures and how to adjust when you realize you are truly an empathic person.
Rosie will be accepting caller's throughout the broadcast and answering their questions concerning empathetic behavior but during the last hour if time allows she will be addressing some personal calls also. The call in number is 1(714)888-7516. Have your questions ready and our Co-host Numa will be screening the calls and setting your calls in the queue. Hopefully we can get a lot of questions answered for you.
The show will be hosted by Rosalea of Blended Herbal Treasures.
*The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
Take 2 Radio Jr is a kids and teen show hosted by Andrea (twitter @callherdreax3) on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month at 7pm eastern!
We are bringing families back together in front of the radio to listen to their favorite programs.
There will be stories, music, fun facts, guest authors to read their children's books, and more!
Want your book read on air or do you want to read it on air?
Do you sing children's songs or have a recorded songs that you would like played?
In our 3rd episode of Take 2 Radio Jr - We welcome guest children's authors Josh and Jodi Carothers! They will be reading their book You, the Magician so be sure to join us on Sunday, January 25th at 7pm eastern time!
This weeks show is a continuation of Terry and Aaron discussing their plans for 2015 and also how to best plan for the future in your business. Terry wrap up the ins and outs of training and operational planning while Aaron will tackle marketing and sales planning. This show will help all business owners be prepared to tackle 2015 and help you be successful.
Aaron and Terry will also bring you details on things you want to discuss. Join the conversation at our Facebook or Google + Page or even hit us up on Twitter. Tell us about what you have going on in your business!
Also don't forget to join us live via the online chat below during the LIVE show.
Trying to figure out this thing called DATING? I talk to women all over the country about their love lives and many say that they don't even know HOW to date. Join me on Saturday morning (or get the replay!) to find out how to date, how dating is supposed to work, what you need to do or not do and how to finally make some progress in LOVE.
There will be THREE parts to this series. JOIN US!
"One of the Top Matchmakers in the Country" - Ebony Magazine
Kiki Strickland is a matchmaker and Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful, singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Professionals who have succeeded in their careers are often frustrated by not finding the same success in relationships. Through her "A Diva's Guide to Meeting Mr. Right" Coaching Program and 5-Part Audio Series, as well as her eBook "How Divas Date", Ms. Strickland is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of. Visit www.kikistrickland.com
Preparation for Ministry
If the Lord sends you, He is responsible for your training and preparation. Though He may choose to use opportunities presented by organized religions, if you’re not taught by Him, you’re still not taught.
* Put Aside Your Own Desires Part of the process of the Lord bringing you into greater dependence on Himself is a greater experience of His giving nature. Admit to and embrace what you want! Then relinquish it to the Lord to do with as He pleases.
* Put Aside Expectations As the Lord draws or instructs you into certain areas, don’t run out ahead of Him, and try to “take it from here.”
* Start with a Clean Slate, with Yourself, Others and with God Ask the Lord if there are any relationships, debts, misconceptions you need to clear up.
* Make Yourself Available Don’t be surprised if the first things He does is start to put demands on your time, resources, and patience to reveal areas where you aren’t as available to Him as you thought.
* Count the Cost Vocational Ministry is closer to joining the military than entering into any other occupation; you’re dealing with life and death struggles against both the enemy and bureaucracy, and every aspect of your life will be accountable to the Lord.
Counting the Cost of Ministry
God’s concept of ministry is very different from what is taught and experienced in most religious circles these days.
* School of the Spirit (for all Saints, the Children of God)
* School of the Prophets (for the Friends of God)
* The King’s College (for the Sons of God)
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (62 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (15 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (11 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (4 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Catch Your Spirit (3 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- KyThymer (1 chatters)
- applecapitalgroup (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)