SORT BY Relevancy
Moorish Science Radio presents;
Moorish American Business Strategies
Featuring: Shantae Finley-El on this episode of Moorish Science Radio: Business Strategies & Concepts of measuring the efficiency of your business.
Shantae Finley-El brings to the table 20+ years of business experience including banking, and real estate.
Bill and Rick discuss the importance of accounting principles with guest Sharon Masler of the accounting firm of Masler & Associates, and why having an accountant on your small business team is so critically important. Ms. Masler will speak to issues that run the gamut from basic tax advantage awareness, which small and large business owners need to be aware of, to her firm's ability to represent business owners in an IRS tax audit and what should and should not be done if you receive notice of an audit. This is a unique opportunity for business owners and entrepreneurs to access tax strategies that command their full attention in an effort to take advantage of legitimate tax deductions and future tax planning for their businesses.
Bill Jeffries and John Singer, hosts of Professional Development Straegies launch the radio series with an introduction to Career Transition, Development and Advancement.
Crohns and Colitis is much more common than you would think. The treatment of it is different for everyone and sometimes the treatment leads to surgery.
Dr. Talamini specializes in gastrointestinal surgery, with an emphasis on the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis). He is considered a pioneer in minimally invasive abdominal surgery, and is recognized as one of the leading authorities on laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery in the United States.
In addition to his position as chairman of surgery and chief of surgery at University Hospital, Dr. Talamini serves Stony Brook Medicine as founding director of the Stony Brook Medical Innovation Institute, where he is charged with developing and testing new techniques and devices that solve challenges in surgical and procedurally-based medical, pediatric, and radiological specialties.
Dr. Talamini website
631-444-4545 office phone
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
As entrepreneurs, we are in business to grow our business. In order to grow a business efficiently in today's wildly fluctuating market landscape, entrepreneurs should consider vital business strategies that, when applied effectively, will move small, mid-level, and large organizations in the direction of higher performance, greater market share, and increased profits. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Nothing by mouth was how he ate for months on end. With a family, a career and one very big challenge Jon tells us how he adjusted then and what that means to him now.
Jon Reiner is the award-winning author of the memoir The Man Who Couldn’t Eat, (Simon & Schuster), selected as a Top Pick by the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune and Daily Beast and winner of a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for best audiobook. The book is based on a story of the same title Reiner wrote for Esquire which won the James Beard Foundation Award for Magazine Feature Writing, was nominated for a National Magazine Award, and was translated into multiple languages for international publication. Other recent writing has been published by The Atlantic, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, NPR.com, CNN.com, DownEast, San Francisco Book Review, Nervous Breakdown, Slice, Creative Nonfiction, Fool, Graze and elsewhere.
Strategies Of Success
Host - Brian A Cohen DTM
John Singer and Bill Jeffries, Hosts of Professional Development Strategies open the first episode discussing proper preparation for Career Transition and Network Methodologies.
In a world where attention is currency, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to attract the eyes and ears of your target market
1. Get endorsed by a local celebrity.
But instead of trying to get a superstar to support your business, try seeking out a local celebrity instead.
2. Create a LinkedIn group.
Not only is a LinkedIn group free to create, it can enable you to offer your professional network a vibrant, useful information resource all while driving traffic to your site and increasing sales
3. Get published on niche blogs.
While it may be difficult to get on the front cover of a major magazine, you can create marketing opportunities by being featured in a popular niche blog.
4. Create videos for YouTube.
With more than 800 million unique visitors a month, YouTube can be a powerful platform for marketing a business online. To do so, go beyond simply posting random videos of your product or sharing your thoughts.
5. Write an e-book about the biggest issues in your industry.
No longer do you need a publishing company or thousands of dollars to get distribution for a book
People who should listen to this show entrepreneurs, career coaches,
Jenny Brown is the award-winning director and head of strategy of JBS Financial Strategists, a boutique financial planning company in Melbourne that specialises in SMSFs and personal risk insurance. She’s also proudly the 2013 AFA Financial Adviser of the Year and the FSSmileys Scholar of the Year. Jenny offers more than 22 years’ experience in the financial planning industry. Her business is about building relationships, which has enabled her to grow JBS into the thriving and progressive practice it is today, backed by a lively and dedicated team of advisers and specialists. Her great passions are social media and networking, but she’s equally driven to help women in business and sits on several business advisory boards.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (115 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- lakermike (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)