SORT BY Relevancy
Jill Roldan from Tailhunter International joins Phil for a chat about the magical city of La Paz, Baja California Sur. From the great fishing, to the great food as well as some of the nicest people on the face of the earth.
You'll find out about how you can swim with whale sharks, catch a giant roosterfish, walk deserted beautiful white sand beaches, and dine on the freshest most delicious seafood anywhere.
www.tailhunter-international.com for more info.
Vist Phil at www.PFORADIO.Com or drop him an e-mail anytime at Phil@Pfo Radio.com
San Bernardino County Fire clearing flood damage after California storms.
Storm brings fast flooding to Redlands.
Other news today:
Man arrested on suspicion of child after tip from Google's Gmail.
There seems to be some confusion over fireworks in California. Take Riverside County where consumer fireworks are illegal, except for five cities. It creates a situation where people purchase fireworks and take them to cities where they're illegal, an in the process they break serious laws. We'll explain the dilemma, and get your opinion.
Also in Riverside County some people in Murrieta are forcing buses of undocumented immigrants away from a Murrieta facility. The passengers were brought over from Texas for processing at Border Patrol station.
And we'll take your calls LIVE about the 4th of July.
InstantRiverside.com Talk Radio will provide analysis on last week's California Primary and some of the contests in Riverside County. Political Science Professor Shaun Boller, of UC Riverside, is our LIVE guest at 2:00 p.m. PT.
At 2:30 p.m. we go live to CAL FIRE to learn how the agency has prepared for the extreme heat. It is 100 degrees across much of Riverside County and the State of California.
Mark Rayor from Jen Wren Sportfishing has the latest on some incredible fishing going on in Baja's East Cape with water temperatures abnormally warm for May at 84 degrees. Rayor talks about some great marlin fishing, including some very early blue marlin. Also yellowfin tuna, dorado and roosterfish. Make sure you visit Jen Wren Sportfishing on Facebook.
Sergio Sussarey form Sergio’s Sportfishing Center has the latest on the yellowtail bite and more in Ensenada. Lots of yellows have been zooming around Todos Santos Islands and elsewhere. Find out if the bite is still on?
Jonathan Roldan checks in with some great fishing in La Paz with all kinds of crazy stuff going on. Warm water has roosters on the beach, billfish offshore and lots more going on in the Capital of Baja California Sur. Also, take a swim with a whale shark.
We’ll get a check on the bite for the San Diego boats fishing for bluefin and yellowfin tuna as well as kelp paddy yellowtail in the rich and abundant waters of Baja Norte.
Wesley Brough has all the latest from the red hot surf bite in Cabo San Lucas. Can you imagine roosterfish over 50 pounds in the surf. And how about a pending NEW WORLD RECORD that Wesley will tell you all about.
Ady Moya has the latest from Pisces Fleet in Cabo San Lucas where there has been more and more dorado showing up along with some great marlin fishing.
Don’t forget to visit BAJA NOW on FACEBOOK and for the latest breaking Outdoors and Fishing News, it’s “THE VOICE” at PFORadio.com.
The seven-part series on Route 66 moves into its homestretch with this week's episode on the Mother Road in California - and appropriately, it's the 66th episode of RTR! Jeremy will highlight the best places to stop and enjoy the scenery throughout the 316 miles of Historic 66 in California. From Amboy Crater to San Bernardino's Original McDonald's Resturant and the Santa Monica Pier, it's a trip that has to be experienced!
Later in the hour, Jeremy will be taking your questions in Travel Q&A, as well as more classic commercials from the Golden Age of radio in The Travel Archive and comedy On the Lighter Side.
It's another hour of roadtripping, travel, and fun on this week's edition of Road Trip Radio!
Redding, California, a city with a small town feel and a mecca for outdoor activity–hiking, climbing, boating, biking, swimming…the list goes on and on! The city of Redding sprang out of an area called “Poverty Flats,” and was first settled by early California pioneers. Hudson’s Bay Company trappers and members of the American Settlers passed through the site of Redding while traveling along the Siskiyou Trail.
This week, Travel Today with Peter Greenberg explores the largest city in the Shasta Cascade region and introduces guests such as Redding Historian Doni Chamberlain and State Park Superintendent Lori Martin.
A strong earthquake has rocked Southern California
Lt. Governor Newsom supports CA Land Commission website showing state profit from underground minerals. He'll join us live at 3:00 pm, and we'll take your calls.
Is TV's Stephen Colbert responsible for an allegedly "racist" tweet sent from Comedy Central?
McDonald's responds to the Taco Bell Breakfast by offering free coffee.
Travel to the Baja peninsula for some great fishing, travel, food and some of the best people you will meet on the face of this earth.
In La Paz, an angler hooks a 250-pound blue marlin along the beach in only 10-feet of water. Jonathan Roldan has the story and more from Tailhunter International.
Mark Rayor form Jen Wren Sportfishing has all the latest from Baja’s East Cape as does Graham Hebson who just made a father/son trip to Baja. Big tuna, marlin, sharks and more.
Ady Moya has the latest from Cabo San Lucas including more tuna in the area for the Pisces Fleet boats.
Plus breaking news from Ensenada, the Coronado Islands and the Northern Baja tuna bite for the San Diego Fleet.
Please give us a LIKE on Facebook at PFO and remember, you can get regular updates at www.PFOradio.com.
Thanks for your great support!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- RCRadio (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- David and Wes (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)