SORT BY Relevancy
Cook & The BaD GuY host this live & entertaining Sports podcast like NO OTHER. They tackle the hard hitting topics & give it to you straight! Cook-Known for his West Coast bias and unconventional views and THE BaD GuY and his unapologetic stance will have you laughing, yelling & ready to call in! Join us Sunday's @ 9pm Eastern with Replays available on http://www.kpjonez.com/cook--the-bad-guy.html. Stream in live, call & let your voice be heard!!
This Weeks Topics:
1. NBA Free Agency. Melo to the Lakers? & Much More
2. NFL Training Camp Preview: NFC South. Do ATL Dirty Birds soar this year? Is Carolina for real?
3. World Cup Finals: Final 4 & Eventual Champion In Brazil
4. Fantasy Football: Defense, Kickers, & IDP players to target
5. MLB 1st Half Recap
Dial In or Stream Tonight!! 914-205-5560
in Pop Culture
Everyone has been talking about this "Sexy Felon" Jeremy Meeks, and we want to too! Do you have a thing for bad boys? What happens when "Breaking Bad" goes...well... Bad? Also tune in for some discussion on what to do with rowdy in-laws, your best apartment horror stories and how to react when you see someon doing something thats maybe a little too private? Of course, we'll have your weekly dish on the best fashion trends and Hollywood Hot Spot! Stay tuned because...Why wouldn't you?
Listen & call in as we discuss hot sports topics. Included today are:
1. Miami Heat in the Finals. Is LeBron James TRULY a leader or just a great basketball player?
2. Why Donald Sterling being forced to sell his team was Unfair.
3. Small Town Sports Rant: Why can't Atlanta get love on the national sports scene??
What's with the bad boys? Women have always had a thing for the bad boys, but why? Do looks excuse behavior? Why are we so quick to turn our backs on gentlemen for guys we know are no good? And why has this guy's mugshot flooded social media newsfeeds everywhere? Special guest, James Michael Sama, joins us to discuss. Make sure to call in for a chance to ask questions and speak to our guest.
8:00 - CC Banter
8:15 - James Michael Sama
Cook & THE BaD GuY tackle:
Melo to the Heat Rumors. Good idea for superstars to team up?
World Cup Soccer: Soccer for the common guy
Atlanta Falcons on NFL Hard Knocks: What??
Hockey: LA Kings NHL champs. Why can't hockey survive in ATL?
Fantasy Football: What you can do now to get read
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Michael Marquart of A Bad Think to Conversations LIVE to discuss his passion for music and the new project SLEEP.
Reality shows show women fighting, cursing, gossiping and behaving badly. They show people being dishonest and obsessing with material possessions.
Reality shows also spotlight entrepreneurs seeking funding to create or expand their dream business; and people healing from dysfunction and building authentic relationships.
Collective consciousness says that what people focus on and desire most shows up as popular images and experiences.
Join Michelle Hollinger for an interesting discussion about the prevalence of reality shows and answer the question for yourself - Are reality shows really that bad?
Let's have candid, open, and real conversations about Love, Lies and Relationships! Join your host Queenfg Dointhedayummost for an open forum about Social Media and Relationships: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
At a glance:
There are many social-media offenses that can lead your senses astray when evaluating a potential mate. Maybe your new man has perfected the art of portraying himself as a lover of travel or has multiple pictures of himself carrying the cutest kids you've ever seen on his shoulders. It would be hard for anyone not to fall in love with this catalog husband on your computer screen. So before you even sit down to dinner, visions of your perfect children and your exotic honeymoon to Bora Bora are already swimming around your brain. The problem with falling in love with someone's two-dimensional Facebook profile is that you never know what lies beyond that sparkling smile in front of the Taj Mahal.
Then there are those rare occasions where you meet someone through that archaic medium for interaction: in person. He is charming and makes you laugh, and you leave him excited to learn more. But you just can't wait until he returns from his work trip, so you decide to perform a harmless little Internet search on him, and like many attractive guys, he's just not very photogenic. All of a sudden you are questioning the real connection you had with him because you are having trouble picturing your wedding photos. Or maybe his status updates leave a little to be desired. Forget being witty in person; his interests utterly bore you. So even though your first impression of him was solid, your little date with his social-media presence leaves you second-guessing your connection.
We'd love to hear your thoughts, perspectives, and experiences...
6 PM EST TONIGHT. Women want to bitch about men all the time about the bad choices they make. Tonight well talk about it.
Tonite (6.27.2014) we discussed:
The rise of ISIS in Iraq.
The smackdown of hitlery by Ann Coulter.
25 questions every American should ask their politician. Here are a few of them:
1. Do you believe you are the most qualified person in America for the job you hold or ?
2. Do you believe you know what is best for the American people?
3. Do you believe the people must be told how to live because they are too ignorant to live on their own?
4. Do you believe politicians should live the lifestyle of the people they represent?
5. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single individual can accumulate?
6. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single corporation can accumulate?
12. Do you believe the rights, liberties, freedoms and privacy of the American people should be limited to protect them from terrorists?
13. Do you believe the U.S. military should police the world?
23. Do you believe there is a group of billionaires, millionaires, politicians, military officers and bureaucrats that are working together to create a world government and world economic system – a New World Order?
24. Would you support a movement to create a New World Order?
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (224 chatters)
- John Baptist (115 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (29 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (0 chatters)