SORT BY Relevancy
As a new Mom, Ann Marie failed to find a successful carrier option for her oldest daughter despite trying. She was delighted to discover Babywearing International of DC-MD-VA after the birth of her second and set about learning as much as she could so that she could help prevent other parents from the frustration she had in not finding a good carrier with her oldest. She is now the president of the board of directors for Babywearing International, she is an MBE with Babywearing International of DC-MD-VA and helps parents around our Nation's Capital to wear their babies safely and comfortably while regularly wearing her middle and youngest daughters. Ann Marie Rodgerson graduated from Elon University with a BA in English and Theatre Arts. She earned her Master's in Education from Marymount University while working as a secondary English and theatre teacher. Ann Marie left professional teaching for the informal classroom of parenting. Ann Marie is the chair of the committee planning the 2012 International Babywearing Conference in Washington, DC. She is looking forward to hosting the world and spreading the babywearing love.
She calls herself the "Badass Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Attachment parenting, Pole dancing, Yogi Momma! Who inspires and empowers men & women Her WAY! Ms. Wrights Way".
That's a mouth full but when you take the time to read her blog you know she is all that and then some.
Join Rebecca and Moon as they sit down with Ashley Wright to discuss how she got on the path of breastfeeding advocacy and attachment parenting. From Pole dancing & yoga to breastfeeding on the red carpet she lives a very in your face, take it or live it life that we admire here at View From A Rack.
"Hailing from the illustrious Golden State she always had an appreciation for love, fitness, artistic expression and a natural way of living. After having obtained a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Hampton University, she began to slowly come into her own rejecting the demands of what others felt were appropriate for her life. However, it wasn’t until she became a mother, that she truly understood her path and the necessity of support.
Having organized the most attended World Breastfeeding Event to date with the Northeast Valley Health Center, she began to live out loud, using social media to build her village, increase her family and establish a strong support system; spreading the message of self-love, healing and natural parenting.
Her message to all parents and individuals is, “It is okay to be 100% committed to your child(ren) and loved ones. In doing so make sure that you take the time to give to yourself."
bio copied from: https://www.facebook.com/MsWrightsWay
Join us with Special Guest Stephanie Precourt from Adventures in Babywearing as we talk about her newest adventure as the managing editor for 5 Minutes for Parenting, a sister site of 5 Minutes for Mom. We will also discuss her views of being a mommy blogger, how she organizes her time and marketing and sponsorships.
Stephanie Precourt blogs at www.AdventuresInBabywearing.com (must have the www or it goes to a place holder site).
In addition, she blogs at
• Close to Home (nwi.com)
• The Chicago Mom’s Blog
• And She Knits (AndSheKnits.blogspot.com)
• Tasty Vegan (TastyVegan.blogspot.com)
Surely you know Steph from www.adventuresinbabywearing.com. If you don't, you'll want to. Please join us to talk with Steph who's having more adventures in babyewearing with her new little girl, Ivy!
Susana Fierro-Baig converses with her guest, Jennifer, a Louisiana native, about her decisions to breastfeed, babywear, and birth naturally in the hospital.
Although employed over 20 hours a week, due to Jennifer's dedication, she expressed her milk and nursed each of her children beyond 12 months.
Despite living in an area were extended breastfeeding, baby-wearing and natural childbirth are rare, Jennifer's determination has allowed her to parent according to her desires.
Hang out with us late Sunday night - without the kids! We'll be chatting it up with the babywearer herself, Stephanie from AdventuresInBabywearing.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- pgant (0 chatters)