SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 1471 - The spirits of baal and Family Destruction
Recorded LIVE on Omega Man Radio 4-23-14
Pastor John and Kathy Goguen of Agape Bible Fellowship
His website is: www.agapebible.org
Email him at: email@example.com
Exorcism of demons, casting out devils, deliverance from demons in Jesus Christ Name.
THE SHOCKING TRUTH....
CHRISTMAS UNWRAPPED - EXPOSING THE LIES
SURROUNDING THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST
CHRIST-MASS - EASTER - BAAL WORSHIP - IDOLATRY
SATANIC OCCULTIC HOLIDAYS
THE ORIGIN OF CHRISTMAS
THE PAGAN ORIGIN OF EASTER
John Goguen "The spirits of baal and family destruction"
Frank Marzullo 9pm Eastern
"Divorcing the Devil"
Join Kingdom of God Ministries for another episode, on Friday August 10th @ 8:00 PM. We will be teaching on BAAL-GAD Lord of Fortune.
Therefore come out from among them, and be you separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Corinthians 6:17
The land of Canaan was devoted to the worship of Baal. The Semitic word Baal means "lord" or "master" and the Canaanites believed that Baal was in absolute control over nature and over people. They believed that the only god who was superior to Baal was his father El, but Baal was the principal deity of the land. It was he who was in charge of the rain and the weather, and man's survival was dependent upon Baal's provision.
"One may question that those ancient enemies of Israel were as evil as the Bible claims that they were, but even a superficial glance at Canaanite religion alone ably demonstrates their iniquity. Base sex worship was prevalent, and religious prostitution even commanded; human sacrifice was common; and it was a frequent practice--in an effort to placate their gods--to kill young children and bury them in the foundations of a house or public building at the time of construction: Joshua 6:26 "In his days did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn..."
Howard E. Vos, "An Introduction To Bible Archaeology" Revised ed. (Chicago: Moody Press, 1953) pp. 17-19.
Dennis C Latham handles the phone lines while The Ordinary People Society - TOPS Radio Airs and Broadcasts - Ceo, Founder, and HOST Kenneth Glasgow.
Call-in number: 1 (323) 679-0905 5PM to 7PM CDT - 6PM to 8PM EST
Spiritual and community support and activism for , encompassing , and , for the homeless, ex-offenders, ex-drug addicts, women in crisis, etc. under the leadership of Dr. Kenneth Glasgow
So Ahab sent a message among all the sons of Israel and brought the prophets together at Mount Carmel. Elijah came near to all the people and said, “How long will you hesitate between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.” But the people did not answer him a word. Then Elijah said to the people, “I alone am left a prophet of the Lord, but Baal’s prophets are 450 men. Now let them give us two oxen; and let them choose one ox for themselves and cut it up, and place it on the wood, but put no fire under it; and I will prepare the other ox and lay it on the wood, and I will not put a fire under it. Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” And all the people said, “That is a good idea.”
So Elijah said to the prophets of Baal, “Choose one ox for yourselves and prepare it first for you are many, and call on the name of your god, but put no fire under it.” Then they took the ox which was given them and they prepared it and called on the name of Baal from morning until noon saying, “O Baal, answer us.” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made. It came about at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Call out with a loud voice, for he is a god; either he is occupied or gone aside, or is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened.” So they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves according to their custom with swords and lances until the blood gushed out on them. When midday was past, they raved until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice; but there was no voice, no one answered, and no one paid attention.
Then Elijah said to all the people, “Come near to me.” So all the people came near to him. And he...
in Self Help
This is the podcast you've longed for!
Listen in for perspective and analysis of unfolding world events and the overall changes taking place in society that will help you clarify uncertainty as well as help you grow personally.
Co-hosts Carole Gold and Steve Clark bring a wealth of personal aand professional experience which makes for thought-provoking conversation. Their diverse backgrounds provide a rich persepctive on life's challenges and the many ways we can aproach rising above them.
Carole Gold is a former Attorney, Certified Mediator, Life Coach, Author and lifelong intuitive. She is a mother with a daughter serving in the IDF.
Steve Clark is a former Marine Corps Infantry Officer and Bond Trader who currently works in the technology field in lead generation. Steve is a father with 6 daughters.
Our only agenda is to empower you to be the autonomus, creative, joyful and successful individual you were meant to be.
Its all about energy and is rightful use. We call it "rightuseness." When we each approach challenges with the intention to resolve them in the highest good for all concerned, we use energy the way in which... and for the purpose... it was designed.
No one has all the answers but each of us has a piece of the answer. When we come together, sharing ideas and co-creating solutions we change the world.
Join us and call in to bring your part to this exciting conversation!
Carole and Steve
in The Bible
Every Saturday night join Rinnah Yisra'el Bat Yah (Donna W. Dixon) of Avondale, Arizona dechiper, words and share her thoughts concerning..... Ha'Shem's Transforming Presence in His People by Torah, and Experience.
As Political Correctness rises in what we now called paganism : the state of being pagan: a religion that has many gods or goddesses, considers the earth holy, and does not have a central authority.
Enticement for Power by Seduction - Bemidbar/Numbers 25:1-3
While Israel lived in Shittim, the people began to whore with the daughters of Moab. These invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods. So Israel yoked himself to Baal of Peor. And the anger of Ha'Shem was kindled against Israel.
in The Bible
Today we will talk on the "corrupt" Church of Thyatira. The spirit of Jezebel, or the false prohetess seduced God's servants to commit fornication and prize things or idols over the Spirtual things of God. Don't miss this eye opening series, "The Laid Back Church of Thyatira."
They joined themselves also to Baal of Peor, And ate sacrifices made to the dead. Thus they provoked Him to anger with their deeds. And a plague broke out among them. Then Phinehas stood up and intervened, and so the plague was stopped. And that was accounted to him for righteousness. To all generations forevermore.
DEPRESSION (Apathy, Boredom, Sadness)
What are some common causes of depression?
What are some Biblical cures for common depression?
Depression sometimes follows great success. Elijah experienced the depths of fatigue and discouragement just after his two great spiritual victories: the defeat of the prophets of Baal and the answered prayer for rain. Often discouragement sets in after great spiritual experiences, especially those requiring physical effort or involving great emotion. To lead him out of depression, God first let Elijah rest and eat. Then God confronted him with the need to return to his mission—to speak God’s words in Israel. Elijah’s battles were not over; there was still work for him to do. When you feel let down after a great spiritual experience, remember that God’s purpose for your life is not yet over.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (0 chatters)