SORT BY Relevancy
Arizona has its share of headline-making issues: it is among the border states grappling with the onslaught of illegal aliens streaming across the border, compliments of Obama and his regime. It's a HUGE problem -- one that the next Governor will have to address.
Tonight we're talking with Frank Riggs, Arizona conservative gubernatorial candidate, about how he would handle these situations:
Phoenix VA Medical Center Scandal / US MILITARY
The BORDER SITUATION: What would Riggs do to address the illegals coming across Arizona's border? Would he call out Arizona's state national guard? How far would he go to protect Arizona's borders?
COMMON CORE: Riggs promises to withdraw AZ from this socialist education system. How?
LAND MGT./STATE SOVEREIGNTY
MEDICAID EXPANSION - Riggs says he'll repeal it.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio's COLD CASE POSSE - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio assembled a group of retired investigators -- called the "Cold Case Posse" to research and investigate the background and conditional eligibility of Barack Obama. Does Riggs support this effort?
Scott Smith Candidate for AZ Governor endorsed by Gov Jan Brewer.
Scott Smith grew up in the area after his family moved to Mesa in 1967, when his father assumed the role of superintendent of Mesa Public Schools. He was a star basketball player at Westwood High School and graduated in 1974. He obtained a BS in accounting in 1980 from the Brigham Young University Marriott School of Management. He subsequently attended Arizona State University where he obtained an MBA in 1985 and a juris doctorate in 1996 from the Arizona State University College of Law.
Scott was president of the United States Conference of Mayors (USCM). He is the first Arizona mayor to serve as president of the organization. Smith resigned to run Arizona Governor.Also available in iTunes
Scott Smith is former Mayor of Mesa,Arizona and a Candidate for AZ Governor
Right now children all across Arizona are headed back to school. From my family to yours, I’d like to wish all your children and grandchildren a fantastic first day.I’d like to wish all your children and grandchildren a fantastic first day. To all teachers and school leaders, thank you for everything you do. And to everyone on the roads, keep an eye out for school buses and crosswalks. Let’s have a safe and successful year!
Bob Beauprez, Republican Gubernatorial candidate for the great state of Colorado, joins life lessons and provides priceless stories about family and core values.
This show is brought to you by Gracefully Yours Greeting cards and journals along with AAA. Visit www.shop.transformedtraveler.com to purchase America's favorite travel journals at special discounts.
Join our Guest Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Krawchuk, host Robert Jetter, Jr. and panelists Conservative Activist Cindy Todd, Founder of Overpasses for America James Neighbors, Constitutional scholar Kelly Mordecai, and our contributor Dan Gray speaker, activist and former columnist of the Washington Times. Join our Round Table Discussion.
Bards Logic welcomes Pennsylvanian Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Krawchuk to discuss the Separation of Society and State. Different than the Separation of Church and State debate. This idea goes outside of religion to the government remaining out its citizens personal decisions. Some of the topics we will discuss are abortion, the legalization of drugs, LGTB issues, prostitution, the Environment, the Constitution, and more. We will debate on whether the the state, both federal and state, ought to stay out of the choices made by individuals. Questions will be asked on: are some government oversights needed for the good of society and others individual liberty? Call in and tell us what YOU, the listener, think.
About our Guest: Mr. Krawchuk is the founder and President of Ken Krawchuk & Associates Ltd., a 25-year-old Information Technology consulting firm, and has been a professional computer programmer since 1970. He currently serves as a business architect for the pharmaceutical, insurance, and financial markets.
Mr. Krawchuk is a freelance writer and author of Atlas Snubbed, a pastiche parody sequel to Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. He has also served as guest columnist for the Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper.
Mr. Krawchuk is a professional public speaker. He regularly competes in speech contests, having won the finals at the District 38 Humorous Speech Contest, Evaluation Contest, and Impromptu Speaking Contest. He has served four terms as District 38 Parliamentarian.
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM EST.
CALIFORNIA, WEST VIRGINA AND NEW YORK
ARE GIVE AWAY STATES TO THE DEMOCRATS.
AT LEAST, THIS IS WHAT THE GOP
HAS PRONOUNCED SINCE
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN.
HOWEVER, A WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY
EXECUTIVE SAYS WE NEED TO RECALCULATE!
THE HONORABLE ROB ASTORINO
JOINS US TO DISCUSS
HIS CAMPAIGN FOR NEW YORK GOVERNOR,
THE ABSENCE OF SUPPORT FROM THE GOP
THE POSSIBILITY OF A TREMENDOUS UPSET!
DAN "THE MAN" BUTCHER,
EDITOR AND CHIEF OF
PUNDIT PRESS MEDIA,
JOINS US TO DISCUSS
WHAT THE LIBERAL PROPAGANDISTS
HOPED THAT WE MISSED.
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
Interview with Lori Nickel, Moreno Valley District 4 City Council Candidate.
Here’s Lori's email email@example.com and the Facebook is www.facebook/LoriNickel4MoVal
Interview with Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate Jeffrey Giba. The web page for Jeffrey Giba's campaign is votejeffreygiba.com
Interview with Corey Jackson Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate. Campaign information for Corey Jackson.
Campaign for Liberty
Maricopa County & AZ State GOP censored McCain in Jan. and now his slate for the most part has won all statewide and also Brewer Brats who passed Medicaid Expansion will be on the Nov. Ballot. This is just one more way of the Elite/Money People demonstrating the real power they have in AZ and also the Political Control they have through the Early Voting Process both in the mailing out and knowing who to call as it gets closer to Primary Day, when will all of you wake up and realize without Unity in the Constitutional or at the very least Conservative Wing of the GOP this will always be the result. Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
FAIR/Pulse, Feb. 2013— poll of likely voters: * 86% believe illegal immigration is a problem in the U.S. * 74% believe the government isn’t effective.
Rasmussen, Jan 2013— poll of likely voters: * 90% of Union Members say reduction of illegal immigration is important.
CIS/Pulse, Feb. 2013 — poll of likely voters: * 64% say immigration enforcement is too little.*71% believe illegal aliens in the U.S. a result of a failure to enforce laws
53% would be more likely to support a political party that enforces immigration laws.
Check out this link as well having to do with “AZTLAN” MOVEMENT: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126 ,
Interview with Moreno Valley City Council District 4 Candidate Weldon Boone. Weldon's campaign website is http://weldonboone4morenovalley.weebly.com . His email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Dream1 (21 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)