SORT BY Relevancy
In the “Sid Fernandez was the best baseball player from Hawaii, unless you give extra credit for hilarious GIFs” edition, Jeffrey eats a burrito, Rob relives childhood trauma, and we talk a whole lot about the entire Davis family. There’s … Continue reading →
The vote is in! Join me this Saturday morning at 10am EST for The Spotlight Studio w/ Sam C Smooth. We will feature the music of our "listener's choice" votes. You'll have to tune in to see who we play. If you miss it live, it will be available on demand 24/7!!!!
The Spotlight Studio returns this weekend on Blogtalkradio.com. Turn your radios up! This weekend, we feature the music of Timex Social Club! It happens this Saturday at 10am EST. If you can't catch it live, it will be on demand for you 24/7 after the show!!!
Programming Change.. The Spotlight Studio will be on the air this Sunday at 1pm EST on Blogtalkradio.com. Because of lots of email requests, we will feature the music of the "Bad Boy" Bobby Brown! If you miss the live broadcast, you'll be able to get the archived broadcast on demand 24/7!!!
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
The Spotlight Studio returns this weekend on Blogtalkradio.com. Join us this week as we feature the music of the group LeVert! This Saturday at 10:30am EST. If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch it afterward on-demand. Missed any episodes? Go to Blogtalkradio, search "The Spotlight Studio" for 24/7 archived broadcasts!
In the "PROTIP: You should always keep a tin of shoe polish in the dugout" edition, Rob and Jeffrey take on the #FreeLagares hashtag and wonder if Terry should be given the benefit of the doubt (ehhhhhh maybe?). We try to parcel out blame for the whole kerfluffle between the media, #MetsTwitter, Terry, and the FO (and of course, Carlos Beltran). Then we answer a boatload of e-mails covering everything from a Daniel Murphy trade (again), the Mets upcoming rotation crunch, the future of the bullpen, who's worth watching in Bingo, and least surprising of all, Dario Alvarez.
Join us Fuzzy, Radar, Coach Rob, and StevenL for some sports talk on "Sports Nation.
Injury to Rams QB Sam Bradford and others
- Recap of Redskins Preseason - Other NFL Preseason News - related NFL topics
Meriweather Suspension - , Seahawks Fine
- NBA - Kevin Love , USA Basketball World Cup
- Recap of Little League World Series - Chicago , Moane (?) Davis
- College Football news - Season starts next week
- USA Open ( tennis ) Can Serena win her 1st grand slam of the year?
IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!
THANK YOU to all that joined us Saturday, July 12, 2014. Please feel free to call-in the show and share your thoughts. We would love to hear from you. Share your time with us at 7:00PM EST on blogtalkradio.com/thesecondhalf.
Thank you to Sudden-M-PAC Band, The Ladies of SKYY, Skip Mahoney and the Casuals, Stan the Man Hampton, Stuart Morgan, Thunder, Ruff & Smooth, Eddie Kornegay, Tony Brown, Bobby Keys, DJ Chris Productions, 50+ Team, The wonderful and talented Malia of Polynesian Entertainment. Karen Corbin-Ward Bloodstone Rep. Viola Griffin VG Promotions, Bernadette, and numerous others.
Let's talk about the event...ready? Call in at 7:00PM.
We would love to hear from you. Share your time with us right here.
In the "You should all feel bad for telling Jon Rauch to kill himself on twitter" edition, Rob and Jeffrey wrap up our 2014 preview with the bullpen, which we are not excited about (the preview that is, but also, probably the bullpen). So that leaves plenty of time to discuss the fifth starter situation, just how many first basemen the Mets are going to carry, and to check in on our sister podcast, Shortstop Avenue. We wrap up with some college baseball talk, a couple of e-mails, and the beginning of a triumphant winning streak at Mets trivia.
In the "[redacted] is the only Met to wear #59" edition. Rob and Jeffrey (and Chris and Marc Carig) preview the 2014 Mets rotation. Will Jon Niese every be healthy and above-average at the same time? How fat can Bartolo Colon get? Do we have anything to say about Dillon Gee? Who exactly is going to be the Mets fifth starter? (Jeffrey makes a sad face) All these questions will at least be discussed. Plus, we debut the Shortstop Avenue Audio jingle, because of course we have shortstop e-mails to answer, and Jeffrey and Rob completely forget to do Mets trivia, which means Jeffrey doesn't get Mets trivia wrong.
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (69 chatters)
- Ms Blue (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Police the Police (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)