SORT BY Relevancy
Blog Talk Radio’s Featured World of Ink Network show The Writing Mama, with host Virginia S Grenier, has guest author Richard McEwan joining the show to talk his debute children's picture book, "The Adventures of Sir Buddy and Mr. Pupples: The Rescue"
The Writing Mama show will air live, Monday November 17, 2014 at 4pm Eastern.
You can listen/call in at (714) 242-5259. (Note: if you can’t make the show, you can listen on demand at the same link.)
About the Author: Richard McEwan retired to the Outer Banks of North Carolina after a long career in sales, marketing and advertising. He lives with his wife, Christie, and their two dogs, Buddy and River, one cat named Oyster and many photos of foster dogs. He was inspired to begin writing because of his grandchildren's love of books.
About the Book: This is an engaging story for children to read or have read to them about a lost puppy. Hopefully, it will encourage young ones to think about the story when they come upon a stray dog or cat; and seek the guidance of an adult in helping to find it's family...or new home.
Here is a link to the book trailer: The Adventures of Sir Buddy and Mr. Pupples
You can find out more about Richard McEwan’s World of Ink Book Tour at http://www.worldofinknetwork.com/richard-mcewan-nov-14.html
To learn more about the World of Ink Network visit http://worldofinknetwork.com
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised two children as a divorced mother, with a third fast-approaching adulthood, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time. She is a also a motivational speaker.
First, her marriage fell apart, then her life fell apart. She’s been through hell. He just wants to make things better… but will she let him?
Carla Foster is still reeling from what she calls “the ultimate betrayal” of catching her husband in the midst of his infidelity. Now, seemingly stuck in marital limbo, she finally decides to move on with her life only to find herself face-to-face with a monster. As her life begins to crumble, she wonders if things will ever get better. Will Carla be able to find healing and eventually, love?
This is a follow-up to the international best-selling novel, Your Love Is King.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author and historican Richard Pells to Conversations LIVE to discuss his new book WAR BABIES.
EMERGENCY PROGRAM NOTE: THERE IS A ONE MINUTE DELAY FOR SHOW TO START AFTER INITIAL COMMERCIAL ENDS.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Walter Dean, head of the DWCAA (Defend White Cops Always Association) debates Richard Rossi live regarding the recent rash of shootings of unarmed black men by white cops. Dean heard Richard Rossi's folk protest song "THE DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN" written to point out the dangers of trigger-happy police. Dean demanded a debate with Richard Rossi. *Note: There have been efforts to technically sabotoge this program to keep you from hearing it. If after the initial ad, the program doesn't start & there's a delay, wait and be patient for one minute and keep the link open until it starts playing.
Size still matters in the mind of Chance who was once slender, but later enjoyed the thrill of sudden thickness. She struggles with dieting and working out to lose a few pounds to live thick and fit.
While Chance balances her shape and size, Veronique suffers in a household where her fullness is frowned upon by her father. Issues of family tradition along with her love affair with Lakim also complicate her lifestyle when she walks the thin line between pop culture and family customs.
Fashion shows, court dates, ex-lovers, and culture clashes pack the punch in to this drama-erotic sequel to Thick when the Chances are Slim. Feel the blaze…a Nah’Sun blaze.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (18 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)