SORT BY Relevancy
The job search is about survival. It's about asking yourself the "how" questions:
How do I get what I want? How do I best provide for my family? Is it okay to have 2-3 job offers in my back pocket at one time? Do I have managers / leaders that are willing to say they know me? Will my resume pass through the optical scanner and into the hands of the person that has the power to hire me? Do I have a sense of urgency about my job search -- even when I am happily working?
Coach Tony Calvano was recently, at age 43, diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, formerly known as Asbergers Syndrome. The simple awareness has opened his eyes to the power of social and emotional interaction, the desire to have a creative outlet on his own personal time, and the need to have structure and boundaries as he navigates through the workplace.
Tune in and get entertained and inspired!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (21 chatters)
- Overcomer88888888 (8 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (7 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (4 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (3 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- FCH206 Radio (1 chatters)