SORT BY Relevancy
In the Zone is back LIVE as hosts Matt Couch and Josh Flippo break down Arkansas 48-13 Victory over UTEP. Arkansas with a stunning performance from it's Defense and Senior Quarterback Brandon Allen dominated the Miners. Brandon Allen threw for 308 yards and 4 Touchdowns as #18 Arkansas dominated their opener.
We'll break down Arkansas vs UTEP, as well as College Football action, and of course everything happening in the SEC! Go Hogs! #BeUnCommon #NeverYield #WPS #Arkansas #Razorbacks #1-0.
Check out our website at www.facebook.com/inthezoneshow and coming soon (www.inthezoneshow.com)
Moving the Chains / November 20th
Aaron Fowler discusses Dallas Cowboys, Arkansas Razorbacks, SEC Football and NFL topics at 12:00pm ET/9am PT
* Greg Hardy late for Cowboys meetings
* Will Greg Hardy be on the Cowboys roster in 2016
* Tony Romo to start
* Dez Bryant goes on tirade
* Cowboys release Brandon Weeden and Christine Michael
* Darren McFadden has 17 rushes for 32 yards
* Cowboys sign Robert Turbin
* Arkansas versus Mississippi State
* Arkansas versus Missouri
* Abdul Ado commits to Mississippi State
* Will Grier has conference call with NCAA
* Alabama running back Kenyan Drake fractures arm
* JC Jackson found not guilty
* Gary Pinkel resigning legitimate
* Bowl projection for SEC teams
* SEC Standings
* Giants re-sign WR Hakeem Nicks
* Kirk Cousins presents game ball to father
* NFC East: Who wins the division
* Ereck Flowers and Landon Collins: Giants draft picks
* Matt Jones has big day versus Saints
* Sam Bradford has separated shoulder
www.SportzAddix.com or 646-378-1303
Mloog Pov Lis thiab Victor kev sib tham txog Hmoob Arkansas lub tsiab 30 - 10-31-2015
Moving the Chains / November 11th
Aaron Fowler discusses NFL, Dallas Cowboys, Arkansas Razorbacks and NCAA Football topics at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT
* NFL suspends Joseph Randle for violating conduct policy
* The NFC East layout
* Photos of Greg Hardy’s former girlfriend show multiple injuries
* Greg Hardy tweets regret after photos are released
* Roger Staubach Greg Hardy gets help for sickness
* The game with Mississippi
* Upcoming game with LSU
* Overview of the SEC
* John Franklin III plans to transfer to Auburn
* Family members attempted to start Leonard Fournette website
* Missouri President resigns
* Mississippi State player and father dies
* Leonard Fournette’s jersey raised $101K
www.SportzAddix.com or 646-378-1303
Mloog Pov Lis Kev sib tham txog Hmoob lub tsiab 30, nyob rau Arkansas rau 10-31-to- 11-1-2015
Taylor "Gator" Phillips and Ed Smith break down the Tigers trading Ian Krol and Gabe Speier to the Atlanta Braves for Cameron Maybin, which means Rajai Davis is likely gone. We'd also like to note that the "Tigers sign Zach Greinke" article is a fake article, which means it didn't happen. The Tigers also hired Lloyd McClendon as the AAA Toledo Mud Hens manager.
We also touch on the Lions hiring Rod Wood as president, announcing their relocation on radio to 760 (am) WJR, and winning 18-13 over the Oakland Raiders at Ford Field, which pretty much ruins their chances at getting the first overall pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, which still stands to be Ole Miss Rebels junior defensive end Robert Nkemdiche.
Moving over to college football, the #9 Michigan State Spartans upset the #3 Ohio State Buckeyes 17-14 at The Horseshoe, and the Michigan Wolverines pull away with a 28-16 win over the Penn State Nittany Lions at Happy Valley.
In college basketball, the Wolverines fell flat against the Xavier Musketeers 86-70 AT HOME, while the Michigan State Spartans blast through Arkansas Pine Bluff 92-46 and took care of the Eastern Michigan Eagles 89-65.
The Pistons beat the Timberwolves 96-86 at Target Center but give one away to the Washington Wizards 97-95 at the Palace of Auburn Hills. They also got destroyed by the Milwaukee Bucks 109-88 on the road.
The Red Wings hang on in regulation to beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-2 but give up another late third-period game-tying goal and still beat the St. Louis Blues 4-3 in overtime at Scottrade Center. Plus, former Red Wing Landon Ferraro was claimed off waivers by the Boston Bruins.
Audiofix with host Lisa Jackson interviews some of todays most interesting people. Todays guest is acclaimed accademic and Author, Sanderia Smith. Today we talk about her new novel "The Mourners Bench". Based in the 1960's Arkansas, Smith gives us a childs eye view of the Civil Rights Movement, Feminism, Small town African- American community and Religion in its rual form. So tune in Wednesday, November 24th at 11am CST or 12n EST, as we interview Sanderia Smith.
Rumors of Alabama's demise are vastly exaggerated. After a 38-10 thrashing in Athens, the Crimson Tide comes home for a pork roast. With the Arkansas Razorbacks due to visit Tuscaloosa on Saturday Evening, Otis Kirk from Arkansas's 247 site will join the show to give us his take on the Hogs. We'll also have Jimmy Stein and Kirk McNair joining the program throughout the evening to talk everything Alabama. The action kicks off at 8 with Thomas Watts, Drew DeArmond & Cary Clark. Be there or be Auburn.
Veronica has struggled like so many starseeds, doubting her own perceptions until what emerged - during a nervous breakthrough - was her probing vision as an intuitive. Over and over, Veronica found that her answers about empathetic and ancient knowings, as well as flashing insights were right beside her all along. She is gifted with the conscious presence of guides and angels, with clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and healing energy. Her rapid style of intuitive counseling has guided thousands to their authentic self. Her work, in concert with a vast number of Guides and Angels, takes conscious awareness to new levels, transforming constrictive energy left from old reactions and beliefs, to healing and infinite possibility. Her radio show “Paradigm Shifters" 8 PM PST Tues. on http://www.bbsradio.com, podcasted on http://www.veronicaentwistle.com, I Tunes and Stitcher, plus http://www.speakuptalkradio.com Lavandar is one of the guests!, and her call in show “Radiance by Design” Thursdays 7 PM PST – both on http://www.bbsradio.com fulfill some of the dream of radiating change around the world. Veronica loves answering callers’ questions about soul journey, purpose, relationships. Her new book "My Near Life Experience: Or How Do I Know When I am Really Me" is on Amazon.com
At the top of the show, it's Anastasia's Starseed News, bringing topics of interest to starseeds that you won't hear in the mainstream!
Announcing the Starseed Crystal Quest to Arkansas, May 15-21! Write to crystals at starseedhotline dot com for more details.
Moving the Chains / October 12th
Aaron Fowler discusses SEC Football, Arkansas Razorbacks, NFL and Dallas Cowboys at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Week #6 recap
* Week #7 matchups
* Matchup with Alabama
* Week #7 v Auburn
* Week #5 recap
* The undefeated: First and Last one out
* Matchup with New England Patriots
* Week #6 at New York Giants
www.sportzaddix.com or 646-378-1303
Between 2003 and 2011 little Madi was sentenced by the Family Court of Columbia County Arkansas to unsupervised visitation with her father whom was a substantiated sexual abuser in Louisiana. The abusers father had served as a Judge on the Arkansas Supreme Court and worked as an attorney. Business connections with members of the Arkansas Attorney General's Office protected the abuser from prosecution. At the onset of forced visitation with her father Madi was screaming, crying and clinging to her mother's leg to keep from being passed over to her father. In Mar.'06 the child was taken to the pediatrician for chaffing and severe rashes in her “private area”. The father owned several well known bars that had the reputation for serving drinks with date rape drugs to young women who attended the bars. The health department was involved in investigations as was the drug task force of the FBI. The bars were shut down for “non payment of sales tax”. The perpetrator was caught with a counterfeiting plate, and never prosecuted. There was hard evidence of drug trafficking, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of ography. The perpetrator continued as untouchable – even admitting to all criminal actions.
Columbia County authorities stated to the mother of an ex wife of the perpetrator who was fighting for custody of her son, “We will bankrupt you if you keep seeking court action against our client”. The mother in question attempted to pursue custody of her child based on ample evidence. She lost her home, her personal finances and her child. The perpetrator was given custody of the child, and was able to leave the state of Arkanasas to move to Missouri, where he is supposed to be on a sex offenders list, but isn't. Madi's mother and grandmother joined forces along with other unlikely forces to protect Madi as much as possible from abuse during forced visitation with her father.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (8 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Power of Color (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Intro to Info (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (0 chatters)