SORT BY Relevancy
WACR:BlogTalkRadio: Wednesday, November 5th, 7:30 PM (EST) A woman is raped and two months later she finds out she's pregnant. Does she have the right to have an abortion? Share with us your comments and beliefs. Call us TOLL-FREE at (323)792 2931.or use Skype, Google Talk etc.
With abortion being as heated a topic as it is, it's always a huge issue in modern day politics. Despite the extremely sensitive nature of the topic, it's a topic that consistently needs to be reviewed and discussed because it's pivotal to the American social sphere. Therefore, the questions remain: What're America's opinions on abortion? Is abortion morally or ethically correct? Should abortion be made illegal? Today on TrueChat Radio's The Current Issues Show, we will dicuss the answers to these questions and more as we delve further into the issue.
Arkansas gubernatorial debate between Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson. A picked out a few moments that stood out.
1. Both candidates want a more educated workforce. Each candidate hit on the need to make sure companies will have the talent pool they need if they come to Arkansas. While they have some differences in terms of how to create that workforce, both stressed the importance of creating an attractive group of candidates to lure and keep business.
2. Each candidate feels the other's tax plan isn't financially feasible. Hutchinson has a plan to give $100 million worth of immediate tax relief to 45-percent of Arkansans. Ross doesn't think the money is there. Ross wants to give $565 million worth of tax cuts over time. Hutchinson says that won't be possible.
3.Would the Real Asa Hutchinson Please Stand Up? Ross painted a picture of two different Asa Hutchinsons. Ross pinpointed issues where he feels Hutchinson has changed his tune and said it's unclear which Asa Hutchinson we'd get as governor. KARK News
Meet Scott Wyant, a dedicated blogger of over seven years, Founder of Straight Talk Arkansas.Com
Scott, an out gay, self-proclaimed politics pundit pours time and effort into complex topics with the goal of giving readers straight-talk based on facts mixed with a hint of opinion.
This particular post caught your hosts' eye. The time and effort Scott donated to his larger community to educate them regarding the states first non-discrimination ordinance to protect LGBT persons in Fayetteville - is worthy of note! (Quality blog posts like this takes days!)
After the show, visit Straight Talk Arkansas.Com no matter where you live. Scott offers wonderful insights on topics your community most likely faces as well!
Early in the twentieth century not only was abortion illegal but so was birth control. Fast forward five or six decades and the practices of birth control and abortion were legal and widely accepted. Now, decades after legalizing abortion, a new phrase has arisen in the abortion arena. That phrase is “Post Birth Abortion”. It means, as the phrase suggests, the termination of a life after birth. Perhaps you are ok with abortion but would take exception to aborting a baby after a full term pregnancy. If so, listen in as the Brothers in the Virtual Living Room discuss the potential “Next Step in Abortions”.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Today's segment of the show will cover two topics, the narrowing of the Establishment Clause and informed Consent Abortion Laws. The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment states "legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." This segment analyzes the Court's interpretation of the Establishment Clause. North Carolina has a law requiring doctors performing abortions to subject patients to an ultrasound while simultaneously describing the fetus to the patient.
Tonight will be one of those more educational shows about the origin of black politics and this new ammendment 1 law that was voted in last night. Now they will start regulating when and how women can get an abortion . Will the women put up with this or just let this fly ?? Tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm central time I know the ladies on my show will have something to say
with guest Daniel Weekley
Abortion is murder, but society wants you to believe that its all about a women's choice. What about the babies choice? Also what about abortion ministry, what is it like to be on the frontlines proclaiming the Gospel pleading with women to not kill thir babies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (13 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)