SORT BY Relevancy
Dear Muslim Brothers/Sisters
Qur'an Kareem & Arab Islamic Center
Offering Qur'an Kareem, Islamic and Arabic Language Classes for All Muslims every where,
Our Teachers Masha ALLAH originally Arab from Makkah AL-Mukaramah Saudi Arabia,
they Speak Arabic and Good English Language
to join Us Please contact us through:
Skype ID: qkinstitute
Email ID: email@example.com
Tel: +1 437 888 7668
Tel: +1 587 287 3330
Fax: +1 647 367 4502
Today, we provide solutions to the revolution military coup in Egypt, and the crisis of the arab spring in the Middle East, and Northern Africa. We will also chat about other breaking international stories from Syria and beyond. Finally, we will cover the latest red hot topics from Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio,and the rest of the United States of America.
PNN - Arab Summer, Arab voices from the Mediterranean to the Golan and Tahir Square Our Guests: Samia Halaby: World renown Palestinian-American artist and activist; Sarab Al-Jijakli: President of Network of Arab-American Professionals; Charlotte Kates: activist and organizer, member of BDS (Boycott, Divest and Sanctions); Moudi Khalil PhD - an International Artist and designer with strong ties to the Coptic Community in Egypt Khaed Alsahili PhD - A Professor of Civil Engineering in Nablus Tune in Live Sunday July 21st - 7pm (Eastern) Remember if you can't tune in live on Sunday 7/21, you can listen anytime. - Tell Your Friends! PNN Brings you voices of Progressive Activists who work every day to make this a better world, and bring you VOICES that NEVER appear on MSM's radar Solidarity & Peace Rick Spisak, News Director Renee Shaker, Associate Producer Progressive News Network
Tuesday January 28th we will discuss part 2 of our Reparations segment. We will focus on Arab countries who had a hand in the slave trade and should they have to pay? We will also discuss whether or not reparations will break the country. Why is so many elected officials so scared to talk about the R word and are you scared to talk about it? Tune in Tuesday at 5pm Central. To call in dial 347-826-9600 press option 1.
Today our special guest is ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and author of the New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). He lives in a secure, undisclosed location. He's also the author of this brand new book Arab Winter Comes to America.
Like the show? Subscribe to my email list at http://www.stacylynnharp.com and financially support us through our affiliates.
Visit http://www.sparknaturals.com and use JOHN316 to save 10% on all of your orders.
Visit our Selz store and purchase select archived episodes of our show.
Don't care about any of our products or affiliates but want to donate, use MINDANDMEDIA with PayPal. :)
This episode is a conversation between Cynthia Lett and Amy Riolo about the meaning and importance of hospitality and food in understanding the culture of the Arab world when visiting and doing business there. Amy Riolo is an award-winning cookbook author, lecturer and educator on the subjects of culinary intelligence and the integration of culture and cuisine.
Both Cynthia and Amy have done extensive work in the Arab Gulf region and will be recounting some of their personal experiences when doing business there.
Five key points that will be discussed come from Amy Riolo's soon to be released book, "Beyond Language:Translating Cultures for International Success (2013).
1. Have a desire to want to communicate effectively
2. Get rid of any inhibitions and be willing to step out of your comfort zone
3. Learn Cultural Keys - gestures, body language, expressions, do's and don'ts
4. Take a deep breath and enjoy the process
5. Practice using what you learned
Army Sgt. Joseph M. Peters died October 6, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom, 24, of Springfield, Mo., assigned to the 5th Military Police Battalion, Vicenza, Italy.; died Oct. 6, in Zhari District, Afghanistan, of injuries sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device. Also killed in the incident were 1st Lt. Jennifer Moreno, Sgt. Patrick Hawkins and Pfc Cody Patterson.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and "Cool" Mike is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: Dr. Walid Phares is an American scholar of Lebanese origins. Dr. Phares is a professor and commentator on global terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs. His latest book is "Lost Spring" is climbing the best seller list.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
1. According to The Associated Press, Arab foreign ministers on Sunday rejected Israel’s demands that the Palestinians recognize it as a Jewish state, saying such a move would undermine the rights of Palestinian refugees. In a resolution released at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo, the foreign ministers called the issue of Palestinian refugees an integral part of a comprehensive and just peace. It blamed Israel for the floundering of peace negotiations.
2. According to Ynet News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Eilat with the Defense Minister and IDF officials to showcase the cache of weapons seized from an Iranian arms ship some 1,500 kilometers away from Israeli shores last Wednesday. Addressing an audience of diplomats and military officials, Netanyahu warned of the dangers entailed by these arms and warned that they prove Iran – despite its 'smile offensive' – has remained a hostile regime.
The Bible says in Luke 21:36: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
Our second coming quote for today is from William Freel. He said, "As Christians, we should not be exitists, looking for our going, but adventists, looking for his coming."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
VERY SOON WE WILL ENTER THE LAST SEVEN YEARS KNOWN AS THE GREAT TRIBULATION! Join Prophecy Quake tonight starting at 8:00PM CST as we look at the BIBLE PROPHECIES concerning the False Prophet, the Arab Prince Antichrist, and the peace treaty foretold in the book of Daniel. You do not want to miss this episode in light of the Pope's latest trip to the Middle East and his invitation to President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinians and the Israeli "President" Shimon Peres to come to the Vatican and talk peace.
When the anti-Israel propaganda machine isn't denying history [such as denying that there was a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem] and denying the Jewish connection to the land, they now selectively use history in order to promote their insanity. The latest example being an Egyptian commentator Al-Gamal demanding for reparations for what happened 3,000 years ago. If many Conservatives think it's crazy that liberals demand for blacks to get reparations for slavery [something that happened a few centuries ago], they haven't heard anything yet until they come across this piece of news. Never mind the fact that, unlike the case with the black slaves, the Egyptians held the Israelites as slaves for 400 years. I will discuss the Exodus story, as Passover is coming up and the utter hypocrisy against Israel [well al-Gamal should also say this to the liberals, many of whom say that the Exodus story never happened and claim that the Jews were merely Canaanite peasants].
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- The View from Montana (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- berni (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- MRS TODAY (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Uncontrolled Opposition (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)
- Eyesyte Radio (0 chatters)