SORT BY Relevancy
Dear Muslim Brothers/Sisters
Qur'an Kareem & Arab Islamic Center
Offering Qur'an Kareem, Islamic and Arabic Language Classes for All Muslims every where,
Our Teachers Masha ALLAH originally Arab from Makkah AL-Mukaramah Saudi Arabia,
they Speak Arabic and Good English Language
to join Us Please contact us through:
Skype ID: qkinstitute
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1 437 888 7668
Tel: +1 587 287 3330
Fax: +1 647 367 4502
DID ISLAM REALLY FROM GOD OR FROM THE ARAB SO CALLED PROPHET MUHAMMAD? WAS MUHAMMAD A BLACK MAN? DID ISLAM ORIGINALLY START WITH BLACK PEOPLE? WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE FOLLOW ISLAM TODAY? WHAT SHOULD THEY FOLLOW INTO THE FUTURE? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
PNN - Arab Summer, Arab voices from the Mediterranean to the Golan and Tahir Square Our Guests: Samia Halaby: World renown Palestinian-American artist and activist; Sarab Al-Jijakli: President of Network of Arab-American Professionals; Charlotte Kates: activist and organizer, member of BDS (Boycott, Divest and Sanctions); Moudi Khalil PhD - an International Artist and designer with strong ties to the Coptic Community in Egypt Khaed Alsahili PhD - A Professor of Civil Engineering in Nablus Tune in Live Sunday July 21st - 7pm (Eastern) Remember if you can't tune in live on Sunday 7/21, you can listen anytime. - Tell Your Friends! PNN Brings you voices of Progressive Activists who work every day to make this a better world, and bring you VOICES that NEVER appear on MSM's radar Solidarity & Peace Rick Spisak, News Director Renee Shaker, Associate Producer Progressive News Network
Today, we provide solutions to the revolution military coup in Egypt, and the crisis of the arab spring in the Middle East, and Northern Africa. We will also chat about other breaking international stories from Syria and beyond. Finally, we will cover the latest red hot topics from Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio,and the rest of the United States of America.
Tuesday January 28th we will discuss part 2 of our Reparations segment. We will focus on Arab countries who had a hand in the slave trade and should they have to pay? We will also discuss whether or not reparations will break the country. Why is so many elected officials so scared to talk about the R word and are you scared to talk about it? Tune in Tuesday at 5pm Central. To call in dial 347-826-9600 press option 1.
This episode is a conversation between Cynthia Lett and Amy Riolo about the meaning and importance of hospitality and food in understanding the culture of the Arab world when visiting and doing business there. Amy Riolo is an award-winning cookbook author, lecturer and educator on the subjects of culinary intelligence and the integration of culture and cuisine.
Both Cynthia and Amy have done extensive work in the Arab Gulf region and will be recounting some of their personal experiences when doing business there.
Five key points that will be discussed come from Amy Riolo's soon to be released book, "Beyond Language:Translating Cultures for International Success (2013).
1. Have a desire to want to communicate effectively
2. Get rid of any inhibitions and be willing to step out of your comfort zone
3. Learn Cultural Keys - gestures, body language, expressions, do's and don'ts
4. Take a deep breath and enjoy the process
5. Practice using what you learned
Today our special guest is ROBERT SPENCER is the director of Jihad Watch, a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and author of the New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades). He lives in a secure, undisclosed location. He's also the author of this brand new book Arab Winter Comes to America.
Like the show? Subscribe to my email list at http://www.stacylynnharp.com and financially support us through our affiliates.
Visit http://www.sparknaturals.com and use JOHN316 to save 10% on all of your orders.
Visit our Selz store and purchase select archived episodes of our show.
Don't care about any of our products or affiliates but want to donate, use MINDANDMEDIA with PayPal. :)
Army Sgt. Joseph M. Peters died October 6, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom, 24, of Springfield, Mo., assigned to the 5th Military Police Battalion, Vicenza, Italy.; died Oct. 6, in Zhari District, Afghanistan, of injuries sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device. Also killed in the incident were 1st Lt. Jennifer Moreno, Sgt. Patrick Hawkins and Pfc Cody Patterson.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and "Cool" Mike is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: Dr. Walid Phares is an American scholar of Lebanese origins. Dr. Phares is a professor and commentator on global terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs. His latest book is "Lost Spring" is climbing the best seller list.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
1. According to The Associated Press, Arab foreign ministers on Sunday rejected Israel’s demands that the Palestinians recognize it as a Jewish state, saying such a move would undermine the rights of Palestinian refugees. In a resolution released at the headquarters of the Arab League in Cairo, the foreign ministers called the issue of Palestinian refugees an integral part of a comprehensive and just peace. It blamed Israel for the floundering of peace negotiations.
2. According to Ynet News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Eilat with the Defense Minister and IDF officials to showcase the cache of weapons seized from an Iranian arms ship some 1,500 kilometers away from Israeli shores last Wednesday. Addressing an audience of diplomats and military officials, Netanyahu warned of the dangers entailed by these arms and warned that they prove Iran – despite its 'smile offensive' – has remained a hostile regime.
The Bible says in Luke 21:36: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
Our second coming quote for today is from William Freel. He said, "As Christians, we should not be exitists, looking for our going, but adventists, looking for his coming."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
VERY SOON WE WILL ENTER THE LAST SEVEN YEARS KNOWN AS THE GREAT TRIBULATION! Join Prophecy Quake tonight starting at 8:00PM CST as we look at the BIBLE PROPHECIES concerning the False Prophet, the Arab Prince Antichrist, and the peace treaty foretold in the book of Daniel. You do not want to miss this episode in light of the Pope's latest trip to the Middle East and his invitation to President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinians and the Israeli "President" Shimon Peres to come to the Vatican and talk peace.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (13 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- LivingEden (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)