SORT BY Relevancy
Fantasy Football Episode 2.8: host Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion explains that while Andy Dalton can't win a real championship, he can still help win you a fantasy championship.
Odell Beckham Jr.'s flair for the dramatic will help fill the NFL's wide receiver showmanship void.
Russell Wilson is the only quarterback to rush for 825+ yards with a 95.0 passer rating and would be the top fantasy quarterback if he played on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Nick Foles has an above-replacement ceiling, Mark Sanchez does not.
No wide receiver could possibly be as overrated as Cordarrelle Patterson was in 2014.
Comparing the dynasty league stock of Jordan Matthews vs. Donte Moncrief.
Advanced metrics were provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
Tonight we have three wonderful guest on The Charleston Comedy Podcast! First we will have possibly the tallest comedian in the game Jeff Zenisek. He is orginally from the hills of WV and now resides in Jacksonville, Florida..Jeff has worked with some very successful comedians like Louie Anderson, Nikki Glaser, and Bill Burr..He's working on launching a new podcast called The Grounded Podcast as well...Next we will have our Comedy Zone Headliner this weekend Philly Plowden..one of the most sound actors/comedians working today. His observations & revelations about the human condition, mixed with stories from his own life, take an audience on a 200mph trip that could stop at any point along the journey. Finally we will bring on local favorite comedian Andy Frampton. Frampton will perform this weekend at the Comedy Zone for the first time and we are very excited to speak with our good buddy as he always brings the funny! Like us on Facebook, Suscribe on iTunes, and listen live at 10 pm eastern time!
in Self Help
If you've listened to my shows long enough you know that I've stood on the shoulders of giants and learned so much from so many people. Andy Stanley is one of those giants. In the introduction to his series he writes, "When I meet the right person, everything will be all right. This way of thinking creates trouble in our dating lives and sets us up for trouble in marriage. In this message, Andy challenges us to ask ourselves Am I the person the person I'm looking for is looking for? And he previews God's list of behaviors that will lead to success in dating and marriage."
This show will give you some things to think about in your own relationships.
Feel free to get more information on the subject at Andy's website http://northpoint.org/messages/the-new-rules-for-love-sex-and-dating
in Self Help
Andy Stanley talks about OUR APPETITES. Things that can RUIN our life and make us miserable, if we DO NOT control them. Charles Andrew "Andy" Stanley is the senior pastor of North Point Community Church
Andy Stanley says: "I want to talk about the internal tension that all of us carry that’s associated with our
appetites. It’s an internal tension that we carry because we all want MORE. The only
word for the “appetites” in your vocabulary is MORE. When we talk about appetites, we
immediately think about food or hunger, but there are a lot of appetites. There’s food and
sex and….I’m sure there are a lot more. For me, I’m just looking through the lens of a
guy because that’s all I’ve really been, but for you ladies who a trying to figure men out,
they only have three appetites: food, sex and sleep. Just kidding. God has designed us in
such a way that we are really just a big bundle of appetites and desires. And appetites also
include security, and appetite for love, an appetite to be respected, to be cherished, to feel
successful...All these things God designed us with, but each one of our appetites creates
tension. The reason you feel tension in your life, is because one or more of your appetites
are clamoring for MORE.
1. All of us in leadership have an appetite for progress. We want to see our churches
or companies move forward.
2. We have an appetite for greater responsibility. You probably wish you had more
responsibility, but here’s the interesting thing. Every time you get more
responsibility in your organization, what do you want? MORE!
3. We want respect-recognition for what we’ve accomplished.
To learn more about Andy Stanley go to http://northpoint.org/
Pastor Andy Antoninka faithfully serves ACAC as a pastor for the Keenagers - those in the golden years of life. When not hosting their Bible studies or monthly meetings, he and his wife Sue visit shut ins and is always available for counseling, special services, weddings and funerals. Pastor Andy joins John today to tell the listeners a little about this man who prefers to always work behind the scenes as a faithful servant.
in Self Help
Pastor Andy Stanley is the son of Baptist Pastor Charles Stanley. Andy has a style of teaching very different from his Dad.
We all know what's required to fall in love. A pulse. Falling in love is easy. But staying there? That's something else entirely. With more than 1,500 matchmaker organizations in the United States, finding someone is easier than ever, but staying together seems to get more difficult every day. So. . . is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there? Absolutely.
For the entire series on Staying in Love please go to http://northpoint.org/messages/staying-in-love
646-478-0944 to call in live to hoodtunesradio from 8-10 pm tonight...hosted by andy b
This week Next on the Tee with Chris Mascaro is Andy Melancon, Manager of Retail Operations for Golfballs.com.
Join Chris Mascaro every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM as he talks with PGA & LPGA Tour legends, today's players, top instructors, equipment manufacturers, club superintendents, members of the media and all those impacting the great game of golf.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (10 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- 65620 (1 chatters)