SORT BY Relevancy
Today the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released its report on the CIA's detention and interrogation techniques. And while that was happening, the House Oversight Committee led by Darrel Issa, grilled both Jonathan Gruber and HHS' Marilyn Tavenner about the deceptive practices used to pass Obamacare.
Those two items alone give us plenty to talk about tonight.
Dianne Feinstein, war profiteer, sticks it to the intelligence community. Why?
The federal budget will go the House for a vote on Thursday, before going on to the Senate. But several lawmakers say they haven't had time to read the 1603 page bill. Drudge headlines the bill as a betrayal to Americans.
That and more...
Jeb Bush forms an Exploratory Committee to, well, explore the possibility of running for president.
Sen. Ted Cruz is more popular than ever with Americans. But his Senate confreres are avoiding him like the plague. Why?
Obama today "normalized" relations with Cuba. Can he do that? And what can the new Congress do about it?
Committee members have been named in the new Congress. Who are they and what do their assignments portend?
The Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth, retired US Senate Secretary and founder of GradeGov.com, will attempt to answer our questions.
GOP leaders called a recess to floor proceedings on the Omnibus Bill that would fund the Federal Government until next Sept. Not enough votes for passage. As of this writing, House members are still out, but Speaker Boehner says a vote will come before the money runs out at midnight tonight.
However... It’s not clear what they will be voting on. A Continuing Resolution (CR) that will fund the government until the new Republican -led Congress is seated in January?
Tonight the Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth gives us her take on today's turn of events -- the postponement of vote taking on the CRomnibus hybrid, the "House of Cards"
Sony Cancels Release of The Interview Amid Hacker Threats of Violence
Tonight we'll talk to Harmon Kaslow, producer of the Atlas Shrugged trilogy about the headline making hack that's rocked Hollywood's film industry.
Harmon Kaslow is a motion picture producer. Along with John Aglialoro, Kaslow produced a trilogy of movies based on the Ayn Rand novel titled "Atlas Shrugged" including Atlas Shrugged: Part I and Atlas Shrugged: Part II and Atlas Shrugged: Part III. Prior to producing the Atlas Shrugged movies, Kaslow was an executive at A-Mark Entertainment and Kismet Entertainment Group and an associate at Shea & Gould, an international law firm.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (19 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- The Detroit Mecca Project (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (0 chatters)