SORT BY Relevancy
It's hard enough having romantic relationships WITHOUT a mental illness!? Ever wonder what it is like to try to have a 'normal' relationship while living with a monstrous disorder in your brain? Tim Blue and I will talk about some of the difficulties as well as some good advice on how to navigate relationships with mental illness (hopefully successfully!!)
Jennifer Hill from the Colorado Mental Wellness Network will also be joining to talk about their services here in Colorado as well as their upcoming fundraiser!
Join in as Dr. Ed Gigliotti and Dr. Jason Wood discuss the widespread health issues of concussions, depression and suicide amongst football players, such as Ohio State University's Kosta Karageorge, and how to help these individuals get their lives back before it's too late. Please share this link with other athletes suffering with similar struggles.
I am speaking very briefly of the topic of depression , I personally have delt with depression for several years and wanted to just touch on a few things. What are some ways of "self-expression"? What ways can you use to cope with depression ?
Does it seem like everyone around you, life is moving forward and you are at a stand still?
Lets talk about it?
From therapy to group counseling what experiences have you had positive and negative? Do you believe in therapy or is it al a big scam to you?
Today I’m joined by Suzette Brown, author of “Alzheimers: Through my Mother’s Eyes”. We’re going to be talking about some of the major points from the book, which offers ideas, suggestions and plans of action for caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s.
Her book is real, raw and truly reflects her day-to-day instances of her experiences - good and bad, up and down. She offers caregivers many insights, and examples, including her own viewpoints of what she "should" or "could" have done differently. The emotional and physical endeavors are challenging indeed - in addition to the stress, rage and frustration that are all part of the daily life of a caregiver. Join us to hear more.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to manage “The Business of Life”. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, get connected, and be heard.
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Plaid FB: http://www.Facebook.com/PlaidforWomen
Plaid TW: http://www.twitter.com/plaidforwomen
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
in Self Help
UNDERSTANDING & OVERCOMING DEPRESSION with PAUL MORRIS
On this show I, your host will give the listeners a preview of the presentation I will be delivering at the Awaken Fair, this Saturday, April 25th at 1:15pm at the Sheraton Stamford Hotel in Stamford CT. Find it @ www.awakenfair.com/stamford-4-25-15.html
On the show I will cover:
• What is depression?
• How do we get depression?
• How does it affect our lives?
• Why is there such a strong correlation between depression and suicide.
• How do we conquer it and eliminate it from our lives.
Depression tortured and killed my father and tormented me for many years as well, until I became an Emotional Healer and spent twenty years searching for and finding the key that freed me from its dark and relentless grip.
Sabrina discusses the importance of understanding that teenagers mask depression in different ways than adults. Sometimes they are not aware they are depressed. There out of control behavior, angry outburst, irritablity and loosing hope and interest in life could be signs of depression. According to the Tenn Depression Statistics: "Teen depression can affect a teen regardless of gender, social background, income level, race, or school or other achievements, though teenage girls report suffering from depression more often than teenage boys. Teenage boys are also less likely to seek help or recognize that they suffer from depression, probably due to different social expectations for boys and girls - girls are encouraged to express their feelings while boys are not." (http://www.teenhelp.com/teen-depression/depression-statistics.html). Sabrina with her special guest Kush Kumedy Kafe talks about laughter as a way of dealing with stress and depression. Kush Kumedy Aaron Westley, delivers Comedy from real life situations. and talented Donna Summer's legendary career." Atlantic City Weekly. A Great singer, beautiful smart and a great business woman.
What is an entity? An entity is a non-physical parasite. Just as you can have intestinal parasites, your subtle bodies can be parasitised by non-physical energies and presences. I've seen how entities weakend the body when they aren't dealt with properly, especially with issues dealing with chronic fatigue and pain. Yes, illness and pain does have a spiritual side!
I can't wait to dig deeper into this rarely talked about phenomeon with Samual Sagan, founder of the Clairvision School
Join us to learn:
What health disorders can be cured by clearing an entity?
What are symptoms suggesting someone has an entity?
How does one "catch" an entity and how can I protect myself?
What's the relationship between miscarriage and entities?
Call in to ask your own questions at the call-in number above.
Samuel Sagan first geared his medical studies towards neurosurgery and psychiatry. After receiving his MD, he acquired degrees in acupuncture and homeopathy and practiced medicine in France with a focus on alternative therapies and healing. In 1987 he arrived in Sydney, where he founded the Clairvision School, teaching meditation and Inner Space Techniques. Since then Samuel has authored fifteen books and awakening the third eye to thousands of people,
Among the many kinds of adversities people can face, one of the most challenging is a chronic illness. I'm delighted to have Cindy Coney, author of The Wild Woman's Guide to Living with Chronic Illness, as today's guest. Cindy was diagnosed with lupus in 1980, and has used this as a catalyst to become an "ambassador of hope and resiliency." She is a speaker, author, expert, philanthropic force, and role model. We'll talk about the kinds of issues people with chronic illness face; the work Cindy does to teach, inspire, and help people; and resources that may be useful for people with chronic illnesses. If you'd like to learn more about Cindy and her work, please visit her web site.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)